HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

God's Truth

And what would I be sorry of? I apologize to you for no thing at all.

GOD's truth is for you to turn the other cheek and me too.

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

God's what? How dare you use those words. Who do you think you are to use the words 'God's Truth'? Did you not condemn me for using those words? Do you know what a hypocrite and false judge means?

JonahofAkron

You are proud (Pr 16:18). :eek:

If you love Me, you will keep My commandments (Jn 14:15, emphasis mine).

Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him." (Jn 14:21, emphasis mine).

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him (Jn 14:23, emphasis mine).

If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love (Jn 15:10, emphasis mine).

"Jn 14:18-24 ... Having Christ's commands, we must keep them. And having them in our heads, we must keep them in our hearts and lives. The surest evidence of our love to Christ is, obedience to the laws of Christ. There are spiritual tokens of Christ and his love given to all believers. Where sincere love to Christ is in the heart, there will be obedience. Love will be a commanding, constraining principle; and where love is, duty follows from a principle of gratitude. God will not only love obedient believers, but he will take pleasure in loving them, will rest in love to them. He will be with them as his home. These privileges are confined to those whose faith worketh by love, and whose love to Jesus leads them to keep his commandments. Such are partakers of the Holy Spirit's new-creating grace." Henry, M. (1994). Matthew Henry’s commentary on the whole Bible: complete and unabridged in one volume (p. 2015). Peabody: Hendrickson, emphasis mine.
Love it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using TheologyOnline mobile app

Ben Masada

Parting from the principle that to live in a world without law under the law of the jungle, would be catastrophic, it is only obvious that the Lord, by grace, gave us the Law so that we be able to live in society. Therefore, I can truthfully say that I am a grace-God believer.