HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
The nbelievers...[T]rust in their works/deeds...

The only
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
work you can do is rest (Heb 4:10, Mt 12:8).

1lg144palmshammock.gif

popsthebuilder

That is what I am trying to teach Ben Masada. He does not have a temple and needs one.

All have been bound to disobedience.

There is no Jew or Gentile to God anymore, just disobedient people who all need to come to Him through Jesus.

We are to debate. Apostle Paul argued and debated. We are told to be contenders. A contender is a fighter. What are you doing coming on a discussion site, are you a hypocrite judging me falsely?

What are you talking about? Who has said that?

Who's perception?

You should be more careful what you say.
So why do you ask if I am a hypocrite? When and how did I judge you.

And If I should be careful of what I say in fear of offending GOD, then what, in your opinion, did I say to offend GOD?

And lastly; who's view did I belittle?

I was working earlier and couldn't really ask appropriately.

Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

God's Truth

Forgive him and move along already.

I live through forgiveness, I am way ahead of you, and far above, like the mustard tree.

Matthew 13:31 31Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a man planted in his field. 32Although it is the smallest of all seeds, yet it grows into the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.”…

popsthebuilder

I live through forgiveness, I am way ahead of you, and far above, like the mustard tree.

Matthew 13:31 31Jesus put before them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed that a man planted in his field. 32Although it is the smallest of all seeds, yet it grows into the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches.”…
Did you really say you are above others here? And you still haven't answered me. I said nothing negative and was speaking in general, not at anyone in particular. You can speak of your own direction all you want. Your name and arrogance, or pride tell otherwise though.

Peace

God's Truth

Did you really say you are above others here?

Do you not recognize Jesus' words?

GM says that I am not saved. Why don't you rebuke him, are you a coward?

I quote Jesus and you try to slander me.

Are you higher than others or lower?

Do you follow Jesus or do you not?

You are trying to incite yourself and others.

Why don't you like Jesus' words about the mustard tree?

Please tell us why you are going against the scripture from Jesus.

And you still haven't answered me. I said nothing negative and was speaking in general,

I have answered you. You are the one who has not answered.

I have done nothing wrong.

How do you get that you can quote me then speak in general?

Don't you know that if you quote someone and reply you are replying to them personally?

Don't quote people then say something negative, or the person will rightly believe you are rebuking them.

not at anyone in particular.
THEN DON'T QUOTE ME AND REPRIMAND AFTER ONE OF MY QUOTES.

You can speak of your own direction all you want. Your name and arrogance, or pride tell otherwise though.

Peace

Your "Peace" comment shows you are a hypocrite, as you slander me for using the most important thing ever, God's Truth.

God's Truth

1 Thessalonians 5:3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I'm proud to call GG Believers my Brothers and Sisters in the Lord.
You are proud (Pr 16:18). :eek:

If you love Me, you will keep My commandments (Jn 14:15, emphasis mine).

Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him." (Jn 14:21, emphasis mine).

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him (Jn 14:23, emphasis mine).

If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love (Jn 15:10, emphasis mine).

"Jn 14:18-24 ... Having Christ's commands, we must keep them. And having them in our heads, we must keep them in our hearts and lives. The surest evidence of our love to Christ is, obedience to the laws of Christ. There are spiritual tokens of Christ and his love given to all believers. Where sincere love to Christ is in the heart, there will be obedience. Love will be a commanding, constraining principle; and where love is, duty follows from a principle of gratitude. God will not only love obedient believers, but he will take pleasure in loving them, will rest in love to them. He will be with them as his home. These privileges are confined to those whose faith worketh by love, and whose love to Jesus leads them to keep his commandments. Such are partakers of the Holy Spirit's new-creating grace." Henry, M. (1994). Matthew Henry’s commentary on the whole Bible: complete and unabridged in one volume (p. 2015). Peabody: Hendrickson, emphasis mine.

God's Truth

Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him." (Jn 14:21, emphasis mine).

Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him (Jn 14:23, emphasis mine).

If you keep My commandments, you will remain in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and remain in His love (Jn 15:10, emphasis mine).

"Jn 14:18-24 ... Having Christ's commands, we must keep them. And having them in our heads, we must keep them in our hearts and lives. The surest evidence of our love to Christ is, obedience to the laws of Christ. There are spiritual tokens of Christ and his love given to all believers. Where sincere love to Christ is in the heart, there will be obedience. Love will be a commanding, constraining principle; and where love is, duty follows from a principle of gratitude. God will not only love obedient believers, but he will take pleasure in loving them, will rest in love to them. He will be with them as his home. These privileges are confined to those whose faith worketh by love, and whose love to Jesus leads them to keep his commandments. Such are partakers of the Holy Spirit's new-creating grace." Henry, M. (1994). Matthew Henry’s commentary on the whole Bible: complete and unabridged in one volume (p. 2015). Peabody: Hendrickson.

...and be reminded that Serpent is an accuser of the brethren who took the chance himself to judge others and then made some mistakes. With the measure he used it will be measured to him.

Matthew 7:2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

That is the will of God. No matter what anyone thinks of it.

popsthebuilder

Do you not recognize Jesus' words?

I quote Jesus and you try to slander me.

Are you higher than others or lower?

Do you follow Jesus or do you not?

You are trying to incite yourself and others.

Why don't you like Jesus' words about the mustard tree?

Please tell us why you are going against the scripture from Jesus.

I have answered you. You are the one who has not answered.

I have done nothing wrong.

How do you get that you can quote me then speak in general?

Don't you know that if you quote someone and reply you are replying to them personally?

Don't quote people then say something negative, or the person will rightly believe you are rebuking them.

THEN DON'T QUOTE ME AND REPRIMAND AFTER ONE OF MY QUOTES.

Your "Peace" comment shows you are a hypocrite, as you slander me for using the most important thing ever, God's Truth.
Post #385

I haven't slandered or spoken falsely of you in any way.

Your pride veils your motives even to yourself.

Did you not say that we are to be contentious? (Lie)

Did you not say that you are above others and regarded yourself as the mustard seed? (Pride)

Did you not accuse me of hypocrisy?

I accused you of nothing whatsoever. Even to this point am not offended.

I would like some sort of explanation though.

Not that you must give it to me as I am just a man, and you don't have to answer me at all.

Pretty sure my initial post was in reference to the body being the temple and the twelve tribes of Judea being spread around the world in this day and age.

So, again, perhaps I offended you somehow. Not sure how initially, but ok. Tell me, if you will; how do you justify asking if I am a hypocrite based on my initial statement.

I don't expect you to answer any of this and from here am dropping it. As it is NOT the will of GOD for brothers in Christ to be contentious.

Peace

God's Truth

Post #385

I haven't slandered or spoken falsely of you in any way.

Your pride veils your motives even to yourself.

Did you not say that we are to be contentious? (Lie)

Did you not say that you are above others and regarded yourself as the mustard seed? (Pride)

Did you not accuse me of hypocrisy?

I accused you of nothing whatsoever. Even to this point am not offended.

I would like some sort of explanation though.

Not that you must give it to me as I am just a man, and you don't have to answer me at all.

Pretty sure my initial post was in reference to the body being the temple and the twelve tribes of Judea being spread around the world in this day and age.

So, again, perhaps I offended you somehow. Not sure how initially, but ok. Tell me, if you will; how do you justify asking if I am a hypocrite based on my initial statement.

I don't expect you to answer any of this and from here am dropping it. As it is NOT the will of GOD for brothers in Christ to be contentious.

Peace

You are everything and more of what you falsely accused me of being.

I could not care any less what you think of me, and I am not going to listen to you turn this thread into a false judgement thread of what you think of me.

popsthebuilder

You are everything and more of what you falsely accused me of being.

I could not care any less what you think of me, and I am not going to listen to you turn this thread into a false judgement thread of what you think of me.
Never accuses you of anything but pride and arrogance.

I am many things, but proud and arrogant aren't any of them.

Peace

Perhaps we can start anew.

Ben Masada

The Arab abomination of desolation? Kind of adding that whole Arab part aren't you?

The Misgad of Omar on the Temple Mount will always be an abomination of desolation. That's the same as if a Christian Cathedral was standing there. The place is Jewish and, if not the Temple, a major Synagogue must be there.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Those Scriptures were pertaining to the House of Israel. Learn how to "Rightly Divide" the Scriptures.

God's Truth

The Misgad of Omar on the Temple Mount will always be an abomination of desolation. That's the same as if a Christian Cathedral was standing there. The place is Jewish and, if not the Temple, a major Synagogue must be there.

Where is your temple and your blood offering? You say you listen to Moses but you do not.