HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

God's Truth

Where does Jesus teach the multitudes that He is going to die?

Luke 24:44 He said to them, “This is what I told you while I was still with you: Everything must be fulfilled that is written about me in the Law of Moses, the Prophets and the Psalms.”

Jesus said he told them while he was still with them. He said he told them THAT IT WAS WRITTEN that the MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead and repentance for the forgiveness of sins.

Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Exod 32:30-35 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:30) ¶ And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin. (32:31) And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. (32:32) Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. (32:33) And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. (32:34) Therefore now go, lead the people unto [the place] of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. (32:35) And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

So what, EXACTLY, is your point?

"The people, "them", and "their" is ISRAEL.

You're correct.
SerpentTroll is incorrect.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Although I now have Jaime on ignore, I've noticed in the past, she seems to be, not very bright? Her debating skills are not up to par and she seems unsure of her own posts. I find that very interesting.

Ben Masada

Did Jesus teach the gospel of the kingdom?

All the time. Israel is the Kingdom of God. And Israel is the Son of God in this Kingdom. If you think that this is emotional enthusiasm because I am a Jew, please, read Exodus 19:5,6 and Exodus 4:22,23. I know that no one who is not a Jew is ready to believe such a thing. Guess what! Jesus believed it and so do I.

Ben Masada

Exodus 29:38 “This is what you are to offer on the altar regularly each day: two lambs a year old. 39 Offer one in the morning and the other at twilight. 40 With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering. 41 Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord.

42 “For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

This supposed saying of John 1:29 is an evidence that the writer was not John the Baptist but a Hellenist totally unaware that a Jew could not have written such a saying if he was not a prophet to speak metaphorically. As we all know, this "John" spoke literally as a pagan about human sacrifices which was condemned by the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel. (Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20)

God's Truth

All the time. Israel is the Kingdom of God. And Israel is the Son of God in this Kingdom. If you think that this is emotional enthusiasm because I am a Jew, please, read Exodus 19:5,6 and Exodus 4:22,23. I know that no one who is not a Jew is ready to believe such a thing. Guess what! Jesus believed it and so do I.

The Old Testament teaches us about earthy man, the New Testament teaches us about what is spiritual.

Jesus is God's Son, and we who are saved become part of the body of Christ, and we are Israel.

Ben Masada

The priest sacrificed a lamb every day for the sins of himself and for the people.

Don't you understand that John the baptizer said here comes the Lamb of God and was talking about Jesus?

Oh yes! but, it was not John the baptizer but the Hellenist former disciple of Paul who wrote that gospel.

God's Truth

This supposed saying of John 1:29 is an evidence that the writer was not John the Baptist but a Hellenist totally unaware that a Jew could not have written such a saying if he was not a prophet to speak metaphorically. As we all know, this "John" spoke literally as a pagan about human sacrifices which was condemned by the prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel. (Jer. 31:30 and Ezek. 18:20)

If you want to debate Christians, then do NOT use the Bible.

Use only the book you believe in and debate that way.

Don't merely defend your beliefs by calling our book false.

Ben Masada

The Old Testament teaches us about earthy man, the New Testament teaches us about what is spiritual.

Jesus is God's Son, and we who are saved become part of the body of Christ, and we are Israel.

See what I mean? You have well learned the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Even Israel's identity you have robbed from us. Not you personally but your loyalty to the gospel of Paul.

God's Truth

See what I mean? You have well learned the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. Even Israel's identity you have robbed from us. Not you personally but your loyalty to the gospel of Paul.

Is that the only way you can defend your false beliefs, to put mine down?

Where is your temple?

Ben Masada

Again, stop talking about the Holy Bible.

If you want to discuss your beliefs, do it without calling my Bible false.

You too, stop claiming that Jesus had any thing to do with Christianity or with Paul. He was a Jew; a loyal Jew who never rejected Judaism. If you find too hard to make that change especially now after two thousand years, at least mention that the Jesus you are talking about was not the Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Yoseph and Mary but someone else of Greek origin.

God's Truth

You too, stop claiming that Jesus had any thing to do with Christianity or with Paul. He was a Jew; a loyal Jew who never rejected Judaism. If you find too hard to make that change especially now after two thousand years, at least mention that the Jesus you are talking about was not the Yeshua of Nazareth, the son of Yoseph and Mary but someone else of Greek origin.

I do not put down the Old Testament, the Torah, in order to defend my beliefs. You need to stop putting down my Bible to defend your false beliefs.

Ben Masada

Is that the only way you can defend your false beliefs, to put mine down?

Where is your temple?

We don't need it anymore. We have synagogues throughout Israel. After two thousand years without a Temple with all the power we have to remove the Arab abomination of desolation from the Temple mount, it is not God's will that we should rebuild our Temple. Why? Because twice it has been destroyed and sacrifices of animals have a hand on this. This is evidence that the Lord never embraced the idea of sacrifices which is for pagans, not Jews. (Jer. 7:22) On the other hand, I don't like to see the Arabic abomination of desolation there every time that I go to the Wailing Wall. I prefer a major Synagogue mother of all synagogues throughout the world.

Ben Masada

I do not put down the Old Testament, the Torah, in order to defend my beliefs. You need to stop putting down my Bible to defend your false beliefs.

Isn't your Bible the NT? The Bible of Jesus was the Tanach. He never even dreamed that the NT would ever rise. Why do you use him as part of your Bible? Isn't Paul enough who by the way founded Christianity? Read Acts 11:26. And you don't put down
the Tanach! Replacement Theology is a crime against the Tanach aka the gospel of Jesus.