HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Without mentioning the group, there are those who believe they are the objects of favorable determinism, such that they are the winners in God's lucky lottery, and that they are, unfortunately, surrounded by, as if, some smelly rabble they believe born to rot in hell. The rabble is useful, though, for picking the lettuce they like in their Caesar salads. I've known people of this Calvinistic bent who, in fact, don't really like people, in general. They tend to also be controlling, pretentious, seeing they're God's special gifts to, otherwise, damned humanity.

Calvinism can produce what can be described as the ugly American, on steroids, only rivaled by the darkness of Hindus, who believe karma makes it alright, even proper, that some should starve in the streets. It's so very dark and ugly, and slanderous of God. I can't help but feel there was something psycho about Calvin.

EXCELLENT POST.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
elvis.gif
Anyone who won’t take up their cross daily and follow him, :listen: is not worthy of him (Mt 16:24).

Matthew was speaking to/pertaining to, the House of Israel. You MUST learn to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

Ben Masada

How many on tol are grace-gospel believers! It depends on the gospel you are talking about; if the gospel of Jesus or the gospel of Paul aka, if the Tanach or the NT.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Further explanation is necessary?

Salvation is not only of the Jews, it is for Jews.

Paul explains, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh, but he is a Jew who is one inwardly and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter, whose praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:28-29)

Those who claim they are Jews because of circumcision of the flesh are not Jews without circumcision of the heart. Jesus said, "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you." (Revelation 3:9)

God gave a sign to easily identify those with a circumcised heart: "It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever, for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed." (Exodus 31:17)

Christ kept the Sabbath as God and he kept the Sabbath as a human.

That's good enough for me.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Paul explains, "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh, but he is a Jew who is one inwardly and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit, not in the letter, whose praise is not from men but from God. (Romans 2:28-29)

Those who claim they are Jews because of circumcision of the flesh are not Jews without circumcision of the heart. Jesus said, "Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet and to know that I have loved you." (Revelation 3:9)

God gave a sign to easily identify those with a circumcised heart: "It is a sign between Me and the children of Israel forever, for in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed." (Exodus 31:17)

I'd like to know what you think you're accomplishing on this thread? What is your argument/debate? What are you trying to say?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A Grace Gospel believer is one who abides by the Gospel that the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ" gave to the Apostle Paul. It was the Gospel for the Gentiles when Paul preached it and it's the ONLY Gospel that both Jew and Gentile follow today. Lest there be any misunderstanding about this thread.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd like to know what you think you're accomplishing on this thread? What is your argument/debate? What are you trying to say?

I'm just commenting on your rejection of the teachings of Jesus Christ who taught Paul the gospel of his kingdom. The teachings of Jesus were not his own, he taught what the Father told him to teach.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
A Grace Gospel believer is one who abides by the Gospel that the "Ascended Lord Jesus Christ" gave to the Apostle Paul. It was the Gospel for the Gentiles when Paul preached it and it's the ONLY Gospel that both Jew and Gentile follow today. Lest there be any misunderstanding about this thread.

Yes, Gentiles are welcome to become members of Israel, the Israel of God.

Epoisses

The Sabbath means rest and was a shadow of the rest we receive by believing in Jesus. The writer of Hebrews makes it clear that we enter the 'rest of God' by faith not keeping one day out of seven. Ye do err by placing the shadow above the reality.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm just commenting on your rejection of the teachings of Jesus Christ who taught Paul the gospel of his kingdom. The teachings of Jesus were not his own, he taught what the Father told him to teach.

I'll have no more dealings with you. It's not worth my time or energy. Understand? Probably not?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
The order is trust AFTER hearing and believing! Straightforward stuff!

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
The order starts with God. It doesn't end with God. In other words, you say it starts with man and then ends with God. That makes you god.

Nanja

The order starts with God. It doesn't end with God. In other words, you say it starts with man and then ends with God. That makes you god.

Correct, pure idolatry. Freewill religion preaches a false gospel of works a person does to get himself saved, giving themselves a reason to boast and glory in what they did Eph. 2:8-9, instead of giving the Glory to the Power of God 2 Tim. 1:8.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Scripture tells us that a person can only hear God's Words, which is Spiritual, after they are Born of God John 3:6.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~~~

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Correct, pure idolatry. Freewill religion preaches a false gospel of works a person does to get himself saved, giving themselves a reason to boast and glory in what they did Eph. 2:8-9, instead of giving the Glory to the Power of God 2 Tim. 1:8.

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Scripture tells us that a person can only hear God's Words, which is Spiritual, after they are Born of God John 3:6.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

~~~~~

You and your friend B57 are both "Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatics." Even the "normal" Calvinists don't associate with you two.