HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christian actions manifest holy sanctification and faith.

But not every name is written in the Book of Life.

Right. My argument.

All the others are named in "other books" and are condemned to the second death.

How come, if Jesus Christ supposedly removed all the sins of all men?

God's forgiveness of ALL sins was paid for and that act is implemented to all those who hear the True Gospel and place their faith in Christ. If one chooses to reject God's Grace they will not inherit eternal life. There will not be anyone cast into the Lake of Fire because of their sin. They will be judged by their deeds and their rejection of God's free gift of eternal life through faith in the death, resurrection, and Diety of the Lord Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't really care for your disoensationalist lingo. You all only discern what is convenient.

Do you really believe your opinion destroys where I've placed my faith? If you believe that, then you think of you self more highly than you ought. Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

Nanja

Do you really believe your opinion destroys where I've placed my faith? If you believe that, then you think of you self more highly than you ought. Romans 12:3 "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith."

Rom. 12:3 is only describing the Faith of every Elect man, but not the wicked [non-elect] 2 Thes. 3:2 KJV.

Man by nature does not have the innate ability to exercise his own faith / believing to become saved.

But Faith is discriminately given by God John 3:27 to all the Elect Seed Gal. 3:16 in New Birth Gal. 5:22,
whose sins Christ Jesus took upon Himself Heb. 2:16 KJV.

~~~~~

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Rom. 12:3 is only describing the Faith of every Elect man, but not the wicked [non-elect] 2 Thes. 3:2 KJV.

Man by nature does not have the innate ability to exercise his own faith / believing to become saved.

But Faith is discriminately given by God John 3:27 to all the Elect Seed Gal. 3:16 in New Birth Gal. 5:22,
whose sins Christ Jesus took upon Himself Heb. 2:16 KJV.

~~~~~

You and B57 are Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatics, that's why the more conservative Calvinists keep you at a distance.

Nanja

You and B57 are Ultra, hyper-Calvinist Fanatics, that's why the more conservative Calvinists keep you at a distance.

Obviously, you are Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV.

God has not chosen you to Belief of the Truth as He has His Elect Children 2 Thes. 2:13!

~~~~~

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you so disagree with me, why don't you explain to all of us why multitudes die in unrepentant sin.

They reject the gospel. Just like you do.

Romans 5

18 Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life.

A person does not have to accept a gift. Do you really think granite wants to spend eternity with somebody he hates and badmouths on a daily basis?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Perseverance of the Saints

:think:
That's why this thread fails.

I bet these Anti-Calvinist folk even know what irresistible grace is, or even comprehend Tulip.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

I bet these Anti-Calvinist folk even know what irresistible grace is, or even comprehend Tulip.

Unfortunately, the covenant and grace of God is considered common these days; only of value if sinners "accept" the benefits of His mercies.

Grace to them, is something that can be accepted or rejected, according to human whim and (faulty) understanding.

Too bad . . . Hebrews 10:29

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Total Depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

The Tulip is a poisonous false doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, the covenant and grace of God is considered common these days; only of value if sinners "accept" the benefits of His mercies.

Grace to them, is something that can be accepted or rejected, according to human whim and (faulty) understanding.

Too bad . . . Hebrews 10:29

How was your vacation Nang?