HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

journey

God's Word makes it extremely plain that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the sins of the entire world. The Gospel of the Grace of God is for and to ALL people, and literally anyone can accept the Gift of God and be Saved. Don't let it confuse you that God knew before the foundation of the world who would and who would not accept His Gift. Further, this does not hint that God forces anyone to accept or deny Him.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
God's Word makes it extremely plain that Jesus Christ died on the Cross for the sins of the entire world. The Gospel of the Grace of God is for and to ALL people, and literally anyone can accept the Gift of God and be Saved. Don't let it confuse you that God knew before the foundation of the world who would and who would not accept His Gift. Further, this does not hint that God forces anyone to accept or deny Him.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

So why does God not save all men? Why will there be a Judgment Day and the second death unto hellfire?

Is the unwillingness in men to believe, greater than the will and grace of God to save?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Excellent post.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

If, as you say, God wills that all men find the strait and narrow way (belief in the gospel), why do so few find it and not all?

Is the desire to follow the wide path to hell stronger in men, than the power and grace pf God?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity. Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds."

Why do you think Revelation mentions: "according to their deeds" instead of their sins? Because Christ took care of the sin question at the cross 2000 years ago. However, only those who hear the "True Gospel" and place their faith in Christ as their Savior will reap the benefits.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If, as you say, God wills that all men find the strait and narrow way (belief in the gospel), why do so few find it and not all?

Is the desire to follow the wide path to hell stronger in men, than the power and grace pf God?

First of all, learn to use "spell check."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Because of the free will of man.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Man falls according to what God's providence ordains, but he also falls by his own fault.

This is the part of Calvinism that answers the much abused sentiment of Christ dying for the 'whole world'. That's the leading argument that many on here love to repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

The path is narrow, and many will come and fail- unless God makes mistakes, or Christ didn't pay the needed amount, election is the gospel.

What many Christians do is preach this easy gospel of grace but right after talk more about who and who isn't saved, or the million of things that will land you in Hell.

Election is the only remedy to your convenient and flawed ideology.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity. Revelation 20:12 states: "And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and books were opened; and another book was opened, which is the book of life; and the dead were judged from the things which were written in the books, according to their deeds."

Why do you think Revelation mentions: "according to their deeds" instead of their sins?

Christian actions manifest holy sanctification and faith.

Because Christ took care of the sin question at the cross 2000 years ago.

But not every name is written in the Book of Life.

However, only those who hear the "True Gospel" and place their faith in Christ as their Savior will reap the benefits.

Right. My argument.

All the others are named in "other books" and are condemned to the second death.

How come, if Jesus Christ supposedly removed all the sins of all men?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Man falls according to what God's providence ordains, but he also falls by his own fault.

This is the part of Calvinism that answers the much abused sentiment of Christ dying for the 'whole world'. That's the leading argument that many on here love to repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

The path is narrow, and many will come and fail- unless God makes mistakes, or Christ didn't pay the needed amount, election is the gospel.

You just don't have any "Spiritual discernment" and you lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" the word of God. You have many shortcomings. The problem is, everyone can see them.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Christians, indwelt by the Holy Spirit, submit their wills to the will of the Father, just like Jesus did in His flesh.

Christians are willing to obey the will of God, and subordinate their own human wills to His . . as Jesus did in His flesh.

Christians rest in the wisdom, grace, and providence of God as they exercise their human wills ("secondary moral agency"), to the glory of God.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You just don't have any "Spiritual discernment" and you lack the ability to "Rightly Divide" the word of God. You have many shortcomings. The problem is, everyone can see them.

I don't really care for your disoensationalist lingo. You all only discern what is convenient.