HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
The Sabbath means rest and was a shadow of the rest we receive by believing in Jesus. The writer of Hebrews makes it clear that we enter the 'rest of God' by faith not keeping one day out of seven. Ye do err by placing the shadow above the reality.

You do err by ignoring the scripture that plainly states there remains a Sabbath for the people of God. (Hebrews 4:9)

God's Truth

Jesus is the one with the government on his shoulders, not Paul. See Isaiah 9:6.

Paul was included as an apostle UNNATURALLY BORN, yet still just an apostle teaching what the other apostles taught. See 1 Corinthians 15:8.

Jesus CAME with grace when he came to earth. See John 1:17.

Paul was just let in and had the privilege of suffering as an apostle, because of God's mercy, and to show us all that even the WORST OF SINNERS CAN BE FORGIVEN. See 1 Timothy 1:16.

Paul was NOT SAVED to give a whole new gospel! Paul would have condemned himself if had done such a thing. See Galatians 1:8.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus is the one with the government on his shoulders, not Paul. See Isaiah 9:6.

Paul was included as an apostle UNNATURALLY BORN, yet still just an apostle teaching what the other apostles taught. See 1 Corinthians 15:8.

Paul was just let in and had the privilege of suffering as an apostle, because of God's mercy, and to show us all that even the WORST OF SINNERS CAN BE FORGIVEN. See 1 Timothy 1:16.

Paul was NOT SAVED to give a whole new gospel! Paul would have condemned himself if had done such a thing. See Galatians 1:8.

Peter and the other apostles taught the Gospel of the Kingdom;

Acts 2:38 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Paul taught the Gospel of Grace through the death burial and resurrection of Jesus;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4New American Standard Bible (NASB)

The Fact of Christ’s Resurrection
15 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Quite different.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and each of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins; and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

Paul taught the Gospel of Grace through the death burial and resurrection of Jesus;

15 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Quite different.

AMEN Brother.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're simply wrong, as usual.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT, doesn't know how to "Rightly Divide" the Bible. 2 Timothy 2:15 "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

God's Truth

Quite different.

There is only one kingdom and one gospel.

God's Truth

God cut off all the unbelieving Jews.

There is no more special treatment for those blood related to Abraham.

God says it is no longer by human descent.

ALL WERE BOUND TO DISOBEDIENCE.

The Jews who do not come to Jesus to be saved are just like the Gentiles who do not come to Jesus to be saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have already been shown the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace so what's the problem? What is Paul's Gospel?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Galations 1:8

Paul WAS preaching the "Grace Gospel." He was warning against people, such as yourself, who would come along and preach something other than what he was preaching. That's what that verse is about. Your ignorance gets in your way too much GT. You're not knowledgeable enough to be preaching the True Gospel.

Right Divider

Body part
On the day I settle accounts, I will hold them accountable for their sin (Ex 32:34). :juggle:
Exod 32:30-35 (AKJV/PCE)
(32:30) ¶ And it came to pass on the morrow, that Moses said unto the people, Ye have sinned a great sin: and now I will go up unto the LORD; peradventure I shall make an atonement for your sin. (32:31) And Moses returned unto the LORD, and said, Oh, this people have sinned a great sin, and have made them gods of gold. (32:32) Yet now, if thou wilt forgive their sin—; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy book which thou hast written. (32:33) And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book. (32:34) Therefore now go, lead the people unto [the place] of which I have spoken unto thee: behold, mine Angel shall go before thee: nevertheless in the day when I visit I will visit their sin upon them. (32:35) And the LORD plagued the people, because they made the calf, which Aaron made.

So what, EXACTLY, is your point?

"The people, "them", and "their" is ISRAEL.

God's Truth

You have already been shown the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace so what's the problem? What is Paul's Gospel?

Paul teaches the same thing that Jesus teaches. Jesus gave the teachings for us to obey and said he was going to die. Paul teaches us what Jesus taught and said these things after Jesus died.

God's Truth

The priest sacrificed a lamb every day for the sins of himself and for the people.

Don't you understand that John the baptizer said here comes the Lamb of God and was talking about Jesus?

God's Truth

Exodus 29:38 “This is what you are to offer on the altar regularly each day: two lambs a year old. 39 Offer one in the morning and the other at twilight. 40 With the first lamb offer a tenth of an ephah of the finest flour mixed with a quarter of a hin of oil from pressed olives, and a quarter of a hin of wine as a drink offering. 41 Sacrifice the other lamb at twilight with the same grain offering and its drink offering as in the morning—a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the Lord.

42 “For the generations to come this burnt offering is to be made regularly at the entrance to the tent of meeting, before the Lord. There I will meet you and speak to you;

John 1:29 The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Paul teaches the same thing that Jesus teaches. Jesus gave the teachings for us to obey and said he was going to die. Paul teaches us what Jesus taught and said these things after Jesus died.

Where does Jesus teach the multitudes that He is going to die?