God told me who HE wants for president '16?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I can see the difference
and
you must be a shill for the democrats
if
you say you can't

Hardly...I am definitely a voice against Progressives whether they be Democrat or RINO Republicans. You can't see the difference Chrys other than a title which is all you see and you think that somehow translates to actual action. It takes more than an "R" next to a persons name to convince me they hold any different ideology than the "D"'s.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Hardly...I am definitely a voice against Progressives whether they be Democrat or RINO Republicans. You can't see the difference Chrys other than a title which is all you see and you think that somehow translates to actual action. It takes more than an "R" next to a persons name to convince me they hold any different ideology than the "D"'s.

are you for the keystone pipeline?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Since the Republican Party continued to have a pro life, pro traditional family platform, there was no "compromise" on social conservatives part.

(Obviously not enough people held their nose at the voting booth when it came to voting for pseudo conservative Mitt Romney).

Having a platform and actually believing in, or taking action on, said platform are two very different things.

The platform of each respective political party is the doctrine that those who vote for that party believe in. Look at it as more or less of a contract that those elected officials of that party should adhere to.

In the case of the democrats, it's anti life, anti traditional family values.

If the candidate doesn't live up to that doctrine, then it's the job of
the people who voted him or her into office to hold them to that "contract".

If we who believe in decency allow someone to break promises that they've made, then it's our job to hold them to those promises or throw the bum(s) out of office.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
Since the Republican Party continued to have a pro life, pro traditional family platform, there was no "compromise" on social conservatives part.

(Obviously not enough people held their nose at the voting booth when it came to voting for pseudo conservative Mitt Romney).

The platform of each respective political party is the doctrine that those who vote for that party believe in. Look at it as more or less of a contract that those elected officials of that party should adhere to.

In the case of the democrats, it's anti life, anti traditional family values.

If the candidate doesn't live up to that doctrine, then it's the job of
the people who voted him or her into office to hold them to that "contract".

If we who believe in decency allow someone to break promises that they've made, then it's our job to hold them to those promises or throw the bum(s) out of office.

did you vote for romney?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
are you for the keystone pipeline?

Absolutely...as are a majority of Americans.

Should this congress use the power of the purse to defund this presidents unlawful amnesty edict?

Should they fight this up to shutting down the government?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
so can you tell who is against it?

Obama, the man who currently leads the party. Yet even with that 9 democrats voted across party lines in the senate, as well as 29 democrat congressman. Certainly not enough to override a veto though.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Obama, the man who currently leads the party. Yet even with that 9 democrats voted across party lines in the senate, as well as 29 democrat congressman. Certainly not enough to override a veto though.

does that mean you can tell the difference?
of
does it mean you just can't connect the dots?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Connect the dots for us Chrys, you say you can tell the difference, show me.

I just showed you the difference
you just admitted you knew obama would veto the pipeline
and
that alone justifies a vote for anyone running against him
and
can you find me anyone on this board who thinks romney would have vetoed it?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I just showed you the difference
you just admitted you knew obama would veto the pipeline
and
that alone justifies a vote for anyone running against him
and
can you find me anyone on this board who thinks romney would have vetoed it?

It is irrelevant to pose Romney for anything he wasn't elected nor did he have a chance of swinging independents to get elected. I mean really, just look at the crappy candidates that the RINO's have pushed and have lost horribly McCain, Dole, Romney, and now they are looking at Jeb Bush? I am sorry chrys but, even with every republican hardliner like you he cannot get elected without the independents who want a conservative so, I would say that the RINO's need to hold their nose for a change and put up an electable candidate that resonates with all Americans before you can pose your question of the lesser of two evils.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It is irrelevant to pose Romney for anything he wasn't elected nor did he have a chance of swinging independents to get elected. I mean really, just look at the crappy candidates that the RINO's have pushed and have lost horribly McCain, Dole, Romney, and now they are looking at Jeb Bush? I am sorry chrys but, even with every republican hardliner like you he cannot get elected without the independents who want a conservative so, I would say that the RINO's need to hold their nose for a change and put up an electable candidate that resonates with all Americans before you can pose your question of the lesser of two evils.

the republicans are for the pipeline
and
the democrats are against it

don't you see that?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
the republicans are for the pipeline
and
the democrats are against it

don't you see that?

And your point is? Put up a candidate that can get elected and we would not be having this conversation. Romney never had a chance can you not see that?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: You are such a toady, stooge, rube for these RINO's Chrys. I do find your blind allegiance humorous though.

He sees a difference in the Senate approving criminal action (amnesty) by Obama 98-2. Only an idiot like him things the RNC is on his side.