God told me who HE wants for president '16?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
And all anyone expects from you is your normal "check your brain at the door" response...vote republican. Problem is, if that republican is a RINO it is just a vote for the status quo.

who did you vote for?

did you vote in the primary?

these are easy questions
and
it shouldn't take that long to answer them

are you checking your notes?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
who did you vote for?

did you vote in the primary?

I have been, and will vote in the primary but, my voting in the general (though I do) is rather irrelevant being I live in California and I as a conservative could vote for Harvey the Rabbit and it would not make this state add one electoral vote to any candidate outside of the Democrat party. It is one of the sad facts of living in this state....you have no voice.

Who I vote for is none of your business Chrys...rest assured it will not be a RINO.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I have been, and will vote in the primary but, my voting in the general (though I do) is rather irrelevant being I live in California and I as a conservative could vote for Harvey the Rabbit and it would not make this state add one electoral vote to any candidate outside of the Democrat party. It is one of the sad facts of living in this state....you have no voice.

Who I vote for is none of your business Chrys...rest assured it will not be a RINO.

obviously what the republicans do
is
none of your business

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
what is so pathetic
is
we give these people a platform to present there views
and
then they just whine because we don't happen to agree with them

our job is to get someone elected
even if we do agree with them

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
obviously what the republicans do
is
none of your business

As long as I do have a vote in the primary I guess that it is my business much to your's & Jeb's chagrin...and no, I won't vote for your RINO candidate Jeb, even if you beg chrys. :chuckle:

Last edited:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
what is so pathetic
is
we give these people a platform to present there views
and
then they just whine because we don't happen to agree with them

our job is to get someone elected
even if we do agree with them

Wrong Chrys, our job is to get constitutional conservatives elected not a liberal Democrats or liberal Republicans...that fact seems to escape you and it is why republicans have been losing elections. This past election was a mandate for congress yet the Republicans are screwing that up wholesale also. The people do not need to change but, republican politicians do...it is not happening as of yet, they lack the courage to govern & lead.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Wrong Chrys, our job is to get constitutional conservatives elected not a liberal Democrats or liberal Republicans...that fact seems to escape you and it is why republicans have been losing elections. This past election was a mandate for congress yet the Republicans are screwing that up wholesale also. The people do not need to change but, republican politicians do...it is not happening as of yet, they lack the courage to govern & lead.

you vote republican
if
you want to change the government

you vote in the primaries
if
you want to change the republican party

you just whine
if
you don't get what you want

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
you vote republican
if
you want to change the government

The problem with that is that a Progressive RINO is no different than a Progressive Democrat. They both have been ruining this country so, no you are not correct.

you vote in the primaries
if
you want to change the republican party

We all do vote in the primaries chrys, and who do you believe decides who will be the names on that ticket?

you just whine
if
you don't get what you want

No, I am just stating the obvious facts, and you don't like it that I am right and your republican RINO's continue to stink it up. If stating the obvious is a whine than yes, I am whining.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The problem with that is that a Progressive RINO is no different than a Progressive Democrat. They both have been ruining this country so, no you are not correct.

this is where you are really wrong
this will also be wasted on you
but
others may be looking

the supreme court is determined by who is in the white house
and
by those who control the senate

the one in the white house gets to veto anything passed by congress

what is voted on in congress is determined by who is in control

lucky for us we don't need you to get control

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
ps

to get control
we don't need libertarian wackos
we do need religious wackos
we do need hispanic votes
pay attention
some of us know what it takes to get republicans elected

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
So which person at CPAC do you want to discuss?
The real conservative candidates that will be rejected by the RINO leadership? or maybe the RINO clothed & cloaking as a conservative that they intend to push on us i.e..Jeb Bush?
I hear that the 2016 presidental vote has already been counted in
Broward County.

They recycled the 2000 ballots and changed the "G" to "J."

quip

BANNED
Banned
I hear that the 2016 presidental vote has already been counted in
Broward County.

They recycled the 2000 ballots and changed the "G" to "J."

Yes, that was the oddest thing...media outlets nation wide projecting Gore the victor then lo and behold...Bush pulled one out of his.....fedora!

What ever happened to that conspiracy? :idunno:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The good news is that while Fox has been pretending Jeb Bush is the front runner and why we should love him, he was way behind at the CPAC poll. And it isn't like he is an unknown name at this point. I just want to know what jerks picked him?

Rand Paul was 26 and Scot Walker was 21. Jeb was at 8% ahead of only Rick Santorum. According to the recent Fox News break.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
this is where you are really wrong
this will also be wasted on you
but
others may be looking

the supreme court is determined by who is in the white house
and
by those who control the senate

the one in the white house gets to veto anything passed by congress

what is voted on in congress is determined by who is in control

lucky for us we don't need you to get control

Unfortunately for you there are more people like me these days that will not vote for a RINO shill and I have 8 years of election results to back that up. If the republicans cannot find the fortitude to put forth a real conservative leader they will lose again...count on it!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
The good news is that while Fox has been pretending Jeb Bush is the front runner and why we should love him, he was way behind at the CPAC poll. And it isn't like he is an unknown name at this point. I just want to know what jerks picked him?

Rand Paul was 26 and Scot Walker was 21. Jeb was at 8% ahead of only Rick Santorum. According to the recent Fox News break.

Doesn't surprise me at all, conservatives know a phony when they see it. I am sure Jeb felt like a stranger amongst the crowd of conservatives at CPAC, he is better suited to speak with fellow progressive RINO's than attempt to pass himself off as a conservative.

I had a weird experience... and of course, it is a subjective one, so...

or at least it is subjective in YOUR eyes.. To me, it was incredibly real

I was in a quiet place (no distractions, no noise, etc)... and was just wondering (not so much praying) about who GOD wanted for president

and this one candidate's name came into my head immediately:noway:.. I mean just immediately.

I had not expected or anticipated an answer... so that's why it was so real (I mean, you know... less chance of it being my own messed up gray matter or something...)

Well, I am not going to say whose name it was, at this time anyway.. because for one thing, a lot of TOLers don't seem to respect me a heck of a lot, or what have you... so... waste o'time, and would just cause a... theological conflagration -- or what have you.. (the lefties might have a caniption)

maybe after the election?

In any case, it seemed that God was also telling me (or whomever it was "speaking to me"), albeit not in words, that just b/c that is the one He wants, does not mean he will win.

makes sense... Why should God get what He wants RE the office of presidency... or anything else He wants.. on Planet Earth --or even just the USA?

He never does, ya know...

abortion legalized 41 years...

I rest my case

+++

It's me, isn't it?