God told me who HE wants for president '16?

republicanchick

I had a weird experience... and of course, it is a subjective one, so...

or at least it is subjective in YOUR eyes.. To me, it was incredibly real

I was in a quiet place (no distractions, no noise, etc)... and was just wondering (not so much praying) about who GOD wanted for president

and this one candidate's name came into my head immediately:noway:.. I mean just immediately.

I had not expected or anticipated an answer... so that's why it was so real (I mean, you know... less chance of it being my own messed up gray matter or something...)

Well, I am not going to say whose name it was, at this time anyway.. because for one thing, a lot of TOLers don't seem to respect me a heck of a lot, or what have you... so... waste o'time, and would just cause a... theological conflagration -- or what have you.. (the lefties might have a caniption)

maybe after the election?

In any case, it seemed that God was also telling me (or whomever it was "speaking to me"), albeit not in words, that just b/c that is the one He wants, does not mean he will win.

makes sense... Why should God get what He wants RE the office of presidency... or anything else He wants.. on Planet Earth --or even just the USA?

He never does, ya know...

abortion legalized 41 years...

I rest my case

+++

Mocking You

was just wondering (not so much praying) about who GOD wanted for president

and this one candidate's name came into my head immediately:noway:.. I mean just immediately.

Sean Hannity?
Bill O'Reilly?
Megyn Kelly?

Well, I am not going to say whose name it was, at this time anyway..

maybe after the election?

Yes, because if you name the person God told you He wanted for President and this person doesn't win, either God's a liar or you don't have a good connection.

republicanchick

Sean Hannity?
Bill O'Reilly?
Megyn Kelly?

Yes, because if you name the person God told you He wanted for President and this person doesn't win, either God's a liar or you don't have a good connection.

wow, you show your incredible lack of READING comprehension skills.

For one thing, I said CANDIDATE

for another thing, I said that God doesn't always get his way...

hence...

YOU, for example...

Is it God's will that you be hateful toward others?

and yet... amazingly...

you are hateful...

against God's wishes...

go figure

+++

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
so why aren't you talking about cpac?

So which person at CPAC do you want to discuss?
The real conservative candidates that will be rejected by the RINO leadership? or maybe the RINO clothed & cloaking as a conservative that they intend to push on us i.e..Jeb Bush?

republicanchick

The real conservative candidates that will be rejected by the RINO leadership?or maybe the RINO clothed & cloaking as a conservative that they intend to push on us i.e..Jeb Bush?

a person cannot hide such things indefinitely... the truth will out..

__

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
The real conservative candidates that will be rejected by the RINO leadership?or maybe the RINO clothed & cloaking as a conservative that they intend to push on us i.e..Jeb Bush?

I didn't see perry who I consider to be the only reasonable alternative to jeb

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I didn't see perry who I consider to be the only reasonable alternative to jeb

Jeb isn't even on the radar for any real conservative...with all his liberal double speak on his immigration stance, nationalized education, & no mention of wage stagnation/ shrinking middle class, all this while being bankrolled by huge corporations means the middle class American will see no relief with Jeb at the the helm. There is no value added for the average middle class American in having another progressive RINO running the country... Jeb is no Reaganite.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Jeb isn't even on the radar for any real conservative...with all his liberal double speak on his immigration stance, nationalized education, & no mention of wage stagnation/ shrinking middle class, all this while being bankrolled by huge corporations means the middle class American will see no relief with Jeb at the the helm. There is no value added for the average middle class American in having another progressive RINO running the country... Jeb is no Reaganite.

lucky for us we don't need your vote
we are trying to get a republican in the white house
you are trying to prove a point
please get out of our way

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
lucky for us we don't need your vote
we are trying to get a republican in the white house
you are trying to prove a point
please get out of our way

Good luck with that but, if all the republicans can offer is another Progressive RINO like Jeb Bush the republicans will get shellacked yet again. Just Sayin...

P.S. We will revisit this discussion post election Chrys. :thumb: