God told me who HE wants for president '16?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It wasn't. It is pretty clear where you stand.

So do I. But why can't a property owner say no to sell? I have no issues with a property owner selling if that is his decision to make. But under threat, why is this even remotely acceptable?

I also support eminent domain
and
I also support our courts who decide this
and
allow you to kill your baby

drbrumley

I also support eminent domain
and
I also support our courts who decide this
and
allow you to kill your baby

:noway: There you have it folks, he supports the courts who allow certain people to legally steal AND allow the killing of babies. We knew you were a die hard liberal, and thanks for the proof. Maybe a trip to the confessional for you is in order.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
:noway: There you have it folks, he supports the courts who allow certain people to legally steal AND allow the killing of babies. We knew you were a die hard liberal, and thanks for the proof. Maybe a trip to the confessional for you is in order.

I also vote republican to get conservative judges on the court
which
is so much better than just whining about it

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Here is one for you to chew on Chrys, your precious RNC is preparing to spend $400,000 dollars to smear conservatives within the party which are not willing to cave on Obama's illegal amnesty edict. To put it bluntly the republican leadership are too big of gutless cowards to do what they were put into power to do, defend the constitution, they would rather spend money to attack & smear conservative republicans who will. Now tell me again how these progressive RINO's stand for anything different than their progressive democrat counterparts.

And that is why republican RINO candidates cannot get elected...they are the same evil animal as the democrats and people see right through their bullcrap. If you don't find this shameful, I am ashamed for you...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...re-conservatives-resisting-executive-amnesty/

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
for another thing, I said that God doesn't always get his way...

If you believe that, its doubtful that God told you anything.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

Mocking You

The Republicans trounced the Dems in the November elections. Then Boehner decides to reach compromises with the outgoing Dems on spending issues and others issues last December instead of passing a continuing resolution for 45 days of emergency funding and waiting to take up a full budget with the new GOP majority. He basically gave the Dems 2015 as a going away present.

So why should conservatives be optimistic that the GOP will champion their issues going forward when they caved in to a lame duck Congress?

Next cave in? DHS funding and Obama's immigration executive order.

Well, that didn't take long:

Washington (CNN)The Department of Homeland Security won't run out of money anytime soon.

The House cleared legislation Tuesday that will keep the agency operating through the end of September after a standoff last week threatened to shutter the agency and furlough thousands of workers. The 257-167 vote sends the bill to President Barack Obama for his signature.

Republican House Speaker John Boehner, who rarely casts votes, backed the bill, along with his top lieutenants.

republicanchick

If you believe that, its doubtful that God told you anything.

Isaiah 46:10 Declaring the end from the beginning, And from ancient times things which have not been done, Saying, 'My purpose will be established, And I will accomplish all My good pleasure'

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good?

I don't get your point. Are you saying God always gets what he wwants?

then how do u explain (as per OP) 55 million dead babies in the USA since 1973???

Please

++

republicanchick

I probably shouldn't have bothered making this thread b/c here's the thing:

I have heard words in my head while praying that have turned out to be... well, Who knows for sure? But it wasn't "all good" for sure...

good things happened as a result of the words i have sometimes heard but so have bad... so...

We just don't know... The devil is very cunning... I heard, though, that he cannot read our thoughts, he can only HEAR what we are saying out loud..

so... again, I was in a quiet place, not speaking to anyone, even God when i heard this person's name in my head after thinking and wondering who God wanted for pres..

I myself am not taking it entirely seriously.. although I have to say, this person would really probably be... at least one of the best for that office

+++

republicanchick

well, 4 one thing, at least I am honest

and for another thing, hating people and being hateful toward them are 2 different things. as much as I dislike the human race in general, I never

call people outrageous names

tell them they are totally hopeless retards

or what have you

In other words, just b/c you dislike someone doesn't mean you have to ACT like it... be abusive

(yeh, I know, u are going to pull up one of my posts/threads that you think sounds abusive...

and to that i say: nothing compared to YOURS

you are boring)

+++

+