Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

oatmeal

This is why I believe this is True !

2 Thess 2:1-4

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Isa 14:13-14

13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Man's own freewill by far is the most believed and popular religious conviction throughout the whole world. Rev 13:1;5-8

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

It's adherents are linked to all the various denominations, and sects, yes, even the non religious adhere to man's freewill.

So John writes Rev 13:16

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

That is all follow this deadly concept or philosophy of man's freewill !

B 57,

are you talking about freewill or stupidwill?

oatmeal

beloved57

Tasted death for every man !

Tasted death for every man !

Heb 2:9

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The false teachers of the man of sin religions have had a field day with their wilful ignorance and erversion of this text, Alleging that it teaches that Jesus Christ has by the Grace of God tasted death for all mankind without exception, and yet that is not what it says, but that He tasted death for[in behalf of] every or all . For the word man is not in the original, but granted we add the word man as did the translators, it still would read only that He tasted death in the behalf of every man, and not all mankind without exception, in the context it would be for every man He tasted death or died for. Simply put, He tasted death for everyone He died for or in the behalf of !

Now before I expose this vicious, Christ dishonoring perversion of scripture, let it be known that those who espouse this ungodly view, are saying therefore that Christ's tasting of Death in the behalf of those He died for, that His Death for them in and of itself did not save them, and for this reason such a view must be viewd as antichrist, meaning against Christ, its against His Saving Death, in and of itself. So when He said it is finished upon His death, that in and of itself did not save anyone, their salvation was not finished, their sins were not forever put away and forgiven, no not yet according to them , for they must still do something, instead of having something revealed to them as already done !

Now lets look at other ways how this perversion of scripture is error !

By the simple fact that the words every man are to mean every man of mankind without exception. Lets look at Luke 16:16

The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

Now would every man here mean every single man of mankind without exception presseth into the Kingdom of God ? I think not !

beloved57

Tasted death for every man ! Cont

Secondly,it is recorded in the same letter to the same people that Christ did bare the sin of many Heb 9:28

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. Now the writer is speaking is speaking of the same exact death as in Heb 2:9, whereas here he is stating that Christ tasted or bare the sins of many or The Many ! Not all mankind without exception. This verse corresponds with the Prophet Isa 53:12

12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

The Many was limited then as it is now in Heb 9:28, and so the all or every man of Heb 2:9mis limited!

beloved57

Thirdly- If Heb 2:9 meant that Christ tasted or experienced death for or in behalf of every man without exception, then the consequences would be, that once and for all, all without exception have been sanctified by that Offering ! Heb 10:10

By the which will we [Whom He tasted Death for Heb 2:9] are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

For His Tasting Death and His Offering of His Body are one and the same !

The word sanctified here is in the perfect tense in the greek, the Perfect tense is described as such :

This tense is like the aorist in that it also sees the action as taking place in a point in time. The difference is that the perfect also emphasizes continuing results. It denotes completed action in the past with finished results in the present.

Everyone Christ died for In Purpose sets them apart for the service of God ! Yes, even though they are born as sinners as other men and women, yet they have in distinction from other men, already in God's Purpose been set apart for Good works that He hath before ordained that they should walk therein Eph 2:10.

Now, we know that scripture never teaches that all men without exception have been set apart for God's Holy Purpose. In fact, the scriptures speaks of them who set themselves apart , having not the Spirit Jude 1:19

These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Those who teach that Heb 2:9 means that Christ died for everyone in the world without exception, are of those who have seperated themselves and have not the Spirit, because if they did have the Spirit, they would not teach error of that nature !

beloved57

Fourthly,If Christ tasted death for everyman without exception, then quite frankly, every man without exception shall be saved by His Life, for this is true because scripture says those whom Christ died in behalf of, were, even while being enemies, reconciled to God, and how ? By the Death [tasting Death for them] of His Son Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

The promise of shall be saved by His Life, is for them who have been reconciled by His Death. Now if we know all men without exception are not going to be saved by His Life, its a perversion of scripture to force Heb 2:9 to be all men without exception in mankind !

beloved57

Tasted death for every man cont

Tasted death for every man cont

Fifthly, If He tasted death for every man without exception, then by that, He became the Captain of their Salvation in bringing them to Glory, because of His Suffering or Tasting of Death ! Heb 2:9-10

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings

Now His Sufferings and Tasting of Death are the same things, and by it, He becomes the Captain of their Salvation, which Brings them to Glory !

The word bringing in vs 10 is the greek word agō and it means:

to lead, take with one

a) to lead by laying hold of, and this way to bring to the point of destination: of an animal

b) to lead by accompanying to (into) a place

c) to lead with one's self, attach to one's self as an attendant

d) to conduct, bring

e) to lead away, to a court of justice, magistrate, etc.

2) to lead,

a) to lead, guide, direct

b) to lead through, conduct to: to something

c) to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind

Its a strong word , and its used here also 1 Thess 4:14

For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

It denotes His determination Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Its the same also as His Gathering them Jn 11:50-52

50 Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51 And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52 And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

The word gather together is the same Greek word ago, just has the prefix sun which means with !

And how does He do this ? Vs 51 That He should die, or Taste Death ! And By that, He brings or gathers together all those He tasted death for, The Many Sons Heb 2:10

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

They were Sons because they were Chosen in Him, and He Represented in His Life and Death God's Son's Chosen in Him the Son !

Those who carelessly and flippantly teach Heb 2:9 as meaning all men without exception, have no excuse i the Day of Judgment fir their willful twisting of scripture to glorify the freewill of man !

Last edited:

beloved57

Acts 7:51

51 “You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!

The proud, self exalting freewill believers, do think that this verse supports The God Hating views that man, by his powerful freewill doth resist the Holy Spirits work of New Birth or Regeneration, but the verse teaches no such abomination. Stephen here recognizes that he is preaching to those who are dead in sin, those who are void of any Life of God in them, for those he knows that have not been born again, like those Peter spoke to in Acts 2. Those who have been born again, they are provided with a circumcised heart and ears by the New Covenant Blessings through Christ's Blood. and that they were not True Jews according to God's Standard which is Rom 2:28-29

28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Notice, Stephen calls them uncircumcised heart ! How does one become circumcised of heart ? It was a Promise that God gave to a certain seed ! Deut 30:6

And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

So the resisting in the text is not a resistance of New Birth, but a resisting of the word of God, its truth as it is Preached, and reveals the enmity of the heart of the natural man against it, who opposes its sacred doctrines. New Birth takes place in the inward man, and man has no power to resist a New Birth, he is totally passive therein, and its like he had no power to resist his natural birth, which also is according to the purpose of God Ecclesiastes3:1-2, and man's will is not relevant in either case, but only God's Will James 1:18

18 He chose to give us birth through the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of all he created.NIV

Last edited:

beloved57

2 Pet 3:9

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Another scripture that the man of sin followers, those who wrest scripture to their own destruction, like to employ to teach the great lie, that God Loves all mankind without exception and desires them to come to Repentance so they won't perish. Now that this is not the proper sense is seen in the fact that Peter had just wrote in the same letter Chapter 2:12

12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;

That there were false teachers, according to God's Purpose were made or born to be taken and to be destroyed ! 2 Pet 2:12, so why would God be patiently waiting them to Repent unto life ?

beloved57

Secondly, Why would God be patiently waiting for all men without exception to repent, when many men are being reserved for Judgment 2 Pet 2:9

9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Reserve the unjust, those Christ did not die for, unto the day of judgment to be punished !

The book of Job speaks to this also Job 21:30

That the wicked is reserved to the day of destruction? they shall be brought forth to the day of wrath.

beloved57

Those who believe and teach that Christ's Blood does not save all for whom He shed it for, they deny the Truth of the Testimony of these Rev 5:9-10

9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

None of these singing this New Song, would ever state that Christ's Blood failed to Redeem unto God everyone it was shed in behalf of, out of every kindred, tongue and people and nation !

And their witness would be and is a Testimony against all who Teach that Christ dishonoring doctrine !

beloved57

John 12:32 is True !

John 12:32 is True !

John 12:32

32 And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

If here, the conjunction ean, should be translated when or since I am going to be Lifted up, for the if should not denote a possibility but a certainty of Him being lifted up [On the Cross], for that had been determined by God Acts 2:23

23 Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified[Lifted up] and slain:

Lk 22:22

And truly the Son of man goeth, as it was determined: but woe unto that man by whom he is betrayed!

Now what does Jesus mean by His utterance in Jn 12:32 ? Jesus is speaking of it's efficacious results, that is the results of His Death or having been lifted up, and the results are , that all for whom He was lifted up in the behalf of, it will cause them to come to Him in Faith ! Ps 65:4

Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.

The word here approach means:

to come near, approach, enter into, draw near

a) (Qal) to approach, draw near

b) (Niphal) to be brought near

c) (Piel) to cause to approach, bring near, cause to draw near

d) (Hiphil) to bring near, bring, present

Yes it also means to bring, remember Jesus words Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

The word bring here is the greek word ago and means:

to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind

Now back to Jesus words in Jn 12:32, the word draw, what does it mean ? Its the greek word helkō and means:

to draw, drag off

2) metaph., to draw by inward power, lead, impel

You see the word impel here also, its a bringing by an inward power, that leads those that Christ was lifted up in behalf of , He is bringing them to Himself as stated He must do in Jn 10:16, which also says they which He must bring also shall hear His Voice ! Now, what is the Result of Hearing His Voice ? Rom 10:17

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Faith, that is the end result of Hearing the Word of God ! The word for word here is rhema and means:

that which is or has been uttered by the living voice, thing spoken, word

So the Word here is the Living Voice of their Shepherd heard through the preach Gospel to them , which produces Faith ! Thats why I said that the end results of Christ's being Lifted up for those He was lifted up in behalf of, was that they shall be brought to believe in Him by Faith ! Now those of us who deny this, we have serious problems, and we are attempting by our unbelief to make Jesus out of a Liar !

beloved57

John 12:32 is True ! cont

Jesus is saying, all for whom He dies [be lifted up] He draws them to Himself and consequently they become His Followers. Lets understand something right now, the drawing Christ speaks of here and that of the Father Jn 6:44-45 is the New Birth. This drawing is not a mere external call to a choice or decision, but an inward impelling responding to the effectual call of the Gospel. This is that Newly Created Man, Begotten Again by the Resurrection of Christ from the dead 1 Pet 1:3, beginning his new life unto God. The drawing here is not the dragging of sinners dead in trespasses and sins, and at enmity with God, and being forced against their freewill, they kicking and screaming against it, but it is the willing submission of a person newly formed by His Power Ps 110:3

Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

They believe according to God's Power Eph 1:19

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

They will be willing to follow Christ and serve Him because they are His Spiritual Seed Ps 22:30

A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

Last edited:

beloved57

Thats who Christ's means when He says He will draw all to Him if He be lifted up, His Seed, from among the jews and gentiles. Also what He means here Jn 12:26

26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.

Now who are those that serve Him ? Its His Seed Ps 22:30

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

They because He was Lifted up, shall serve Him and Follow Him. The only ones who hate their lives in this world as Per Jn 12:25 are those who have been born again of incorruptible seed. The Natural Man cannot but Love his own life, over the life of God which he is alienated from, for yielding to the serpents temptation proved that and so the fall. For eve was captured by the three things that constitutes love of self and the world 1 Jn 2:15-17, which are

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

These things were present in eve at the time of her temptation see Gen 3:6- For she saw that the Tree was good for food [lust of the flesh], the Lust of the eyes [ The Tree was pleasent to the eyes], and the Pride of Life [desired to be wiser than what God made her], and all this proves that the Natural man even before the fall, that the Love of God was not in us ! But alas, the proud freewillers and God haters, do believe man has the freewill ability to do what God requires for discipleship Jn 12:25 and gain for themselves Eternal Life. These duped people in their devilish pride and conceit, claim to do what even a created Innocent and very good Adam and Eve could not do. If only they had been there with Adam and Eve in the beginning, they could have been to them a good example of how to deny themselves, how to hate their own lives and to serve God and to continue to follow Him ! But thanks be to God, those who are Created anew because of Christ being Lifted up, those men born out of incorrptible seed, shall serve Him and follow Him forever !

beloved57

The Gift of God !

The Gift of God !

Eph 2:8

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Salvation being a Gift is not due to the fact that God offers it to everyone, and then its up to them to accept or reject, for that is a lie from the pit of hell Rev 9:1-2, but its a Gift for Two Reasons, one is in the fact that God hath accepted the Offering of His Son as a satisfactory Offering, to pay the whole sin debt of those He was made a Surety in behalf of. So the Gift is in the fact that God the Father hath accepted at the hands of His Son, His Offering, His Blood in the place of Chosen guilty sinners, which again satisfies His Law and Justice. That the Gift of Eph 2:8 is of that sort is by the use of the word for Gift, it is the greek word dōron and means:

gift, present

a) gifts offered in expression of honour

1) of sacrifices and other gifts offered to God

2) of money cast into the treasury for the purposes of the temple and for the support of the poor

2) the offering of a gift or of gifts

Its the same word gift used here Matt 5:23

23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;

See Matt 2:11 and Matt 23:19

And, Whosoever shall swear by the altar, it is nothing; but whosoever sweareth by the gift that is upon it, he is guilty.

So the Gift of God in Eph 2:8 is the Gift of Christ's Offering to the Father in doing His Will Heb 10:7-10

In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

This Offering of Christ of His Body, is the Gift offered unto God, the Gift of Himself as an sin Offering for the sins of God's People, and this Gift Offering is How the Church is saved by Grace through Faith, because of the Gift Offering of Christ to the Father's Law and Justice. It has not one thing to do with Salvation being an offer to men in order for them to accept or reject it ! The word offering in Heb 10:10 above is the greek word prosphora and means:

the act of offering, a bringing to

2) that which is offered, a gift, a present. In the NT a sacrifice, whether bloody or not: offering for sin, expiatory offering

Now that this Gift of God has satisfied completely His Law and Justice, what remains to be done to those Chosen sinners is to Have that Gift of God [Offering of Christ] revealed to them, it is to make known this Gracious Transaction to those who are the beneficiaries of it, for which purpose the Gospel is for, and it becomes the Gospel of their Salvation Eph 1:13. What the Gospel does is to communicate the good news of one's Salvation to them, so that they come to know of it and rejoice in it to the Praise of God's Grace ! Now those who are preaching Salvation as an gift, and do mean by it a offer to them that they ca neither accept or reject, they are simply preaching a false gospel, and the message is from satan,and Not God !

S

Strefanash

to the OP:

so your worship, not coming from your own free will, even a freewill informed and corrected by the grace of God, for you do not allow such a thing, is only coerced?

you are only an embittered slave who hates the God you worship as the prayer and praise you have for Him is coerced on threat of eternal damnation?

If not then you have committed gross equivocal fallacy in the use of the term Free will

beloved57

The Gift of God ! cont

The Gift of God ! cont

Secondly, Salvation is a Gift in that the benefits of it are given or bestowed upon the recipients [Sovereignly], and this is in New Birth. Since God hath accepted the Gift or Oblation of His Son in the behalf of His Elect, the real culprits, this being an act of God's Grace as well, they in turn shall be given a New Life that enables them to live unto God and for His Glory, this is The Gift of Eternal Life experientially, and this comes by New Birth. Yes to be given New Birth is the Gift of God James 1:17-18

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

James uses Two different Greek words here for gift, but they are both similar. The first one is the word dosis and means

a giving

2) a gift

The Ideal here is not offering something to someone, but simply giving of a Gift ! Its bestowing a Gift !

The second word dōrēma and means:

a gift, bounty, benefaction

This Gift given is a benefaction of the The Lord Jesus Christ having given His Life as an gift Offering in behalf of others. The benefaction, which means:

an act of conferring a benefit; the doing of good; a good

to bestow upon as a gift, favor, honor

Notice that James stated that this Gift is from above !

The word from above is the same word used in John 3:3,7

3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

Jesus is telling him,He must be born from above or by that Gift from above !

For we should understand the Gift to be New Birth because in the next vs 18 He writes

Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

The word begat here means :

to bring forth

a) from the womb

b) give birth to

2) produce

The Gift of God is a New Birth, a New produce or bringing into existence !

beloved57

The Gift of God ! cont

The New Birth is the Perfect Gift the Father of Lights gives to all for whom Christ died. He is called the Father of Lights alluding to Him as a Creator, the Creator of Lights such as Ps 74:16

The day is thine, the night also is thine: thou hast prepared the light and the sun.

Ps 136:7-9

7 To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever:

8 The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever:

9 The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Gen 1:14-16

14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:

15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.

16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.

God made Lights according to His own Will, and So is the Gift of He giving those Christ died for New Birth James 1:17-18

17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

18 Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures.

And as the Creating of the Great Lights were according to God's Mercy Ps 136:7

So likewise is the begetting us again 1 Pet 1:3

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

This being begotten again and the beget He us of James 1:18 are primarily the same,one follows the other !

The Gospel or the word of Truth brings forth that New Life, like a New Born being brought out of the womb at first birth. There was life preceding the birth of which Created the Life to be brought forth by the word of Truth.

Regeneration or New Birth is a Perfect Gift ! The word Perfect here is the same word used in 1 Cor 2:6

6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among or at them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

Them that are Perfect are those whom Have Been given the Perfect Gift of Regeneration or New Birth, which capacitates them Hear and believe and embrace the word of truth, the Gospel of their Salvation !

beloved57

The pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

The word pleasure here is the hebrew word chephets and means:

delight, pleasure

a) delight

b) desire, longing

c) the good pleasure See Eph 1:5,9 for good pleasure

d) that in which one takes delight

The word is translated over 10 times desire

So the desire or good pleasure of God shall prosper in His Hand !

The word prosper is the word tsalach and means:

Qal) to rush

2) to advance, prosper, make progress, succeed, be profitable

a) (Qal) to prosper

b) (Hiphil)

1) to make prosperous, bring to successful issue, cause to prosper

2) to show or experience prosperity, prosper

The word also means effected as here 2 Chron 7:11

11 Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord, and the king's house: and all that came into Solomon's heart to make in the house of the Lord, and in his own house, he prosperously effected.

He shall successfully effect the desire of the LORD,by His Hand.

The word hand is the word yad and means:

hand

a) hand (of man)

b) strength, power (fig.)

Its the same word used in Job here Job 1:12

And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the Lord.

Jesus because of His Work on the Cross for those God wanted to Save was given Power as Here Jn 17:2

2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Matt 28:18

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

Ps 110:3

3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

The scripture says that the pleasure or desire of the LORD shall be effected by His Power, Speaking of Christ executing His Father's good pleasure.

This of course would be the pleasure of His God and Father, and what would be His Pleasure or Desire ?

1 Tim 2:3-4

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

The word will here is the greek word thelō and means:

to will, have in mind, intend

a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose

b) to desire, to wish

c) to love

1) to like to do a thing, be fond of doing

d) to take delight in, have pleasure

His desire or wish is that all men be saved and to come into the knowledge of the Truth !

Now Christ's coming into the world, being sent by the Father was to come and to seek and to save that which was Lost Lk 19:10

10 For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

Would not that be those of 1 Tim 2:4 ? I am sure it is ! Now did not Christ say specifically that came here to do His Father's will ? John 6:38-40

38 For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

The word will here is the greek word thelēma and means:

what one wishes or has determined shall be done

a) of the purpose of God to bless mankind through Christ

b) of what God wishes to be done by us

1) commands, precepts

2) will, choice, inclination, desire, pleasure

So it is plainly seen from scripture what God's will or wish or desire is concerning His Son, and it is that all men be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth. Scripture says that through Christ, God's desire shall be effected, and be prosperous. Now if one soul perishes in their sins, and Christ did come by the command of His Father to seek and to save that which is Lost, and one do be Lost, then how did the Pleasure of the Lord prosper in His Hand ? Not one should be Lost Jn 6:39

39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

Meaning none should perish. Now if Christ does not effect this pleasure of the Lord, then He has failed, and Isa 53:10 is a false witness, for nothing short of 100 % of the Sheep shall be found Lk 15:4-5

4 What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it?

5 And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.

I do believe the scripture, that Christ hath effected the Father's desire, and all whom the Father desires to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth shall do Just that, By Christ's successful Death. The false religionists does not believe that, for they believe many whom God desires to be saved and come to the Knowledge of the Truth shall be Lost ! This thinking is against Christ, and makes Him to be a failure in that which He should have effected !

beloved57

And the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all!

And the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all!

Many false teachers are deliberately ignorant of this matter Isa 53:6

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Of when God did lay all the iniquities of His Elect to the Charge of Christ ! They teach it as though God does not do it, not until one believes, however that is a serious mistake in judgment !

There is a different time element involved as to when God laid the sin of the elect upon Christ, and when one finds peace through believing of that fact. God's act of laying the sins of the elect is solely an act of God alone, however the act of believing belongs to the one believing. The believing is merely coming into the Knowledge of God's act done in the past, an act that only involved He and Christ their Surety ! Now the application of the blessing can be in the present or the future, but the act of God's Non imputation of the sins of the elect, is always a thing of the past, for Paul preached it so to the Corinthians 2 Cor 5:19

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

Also this non imputation and the blessing of it was known by the OT Saints as Here Ps 32:1-2

Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2 Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Paul preached an past act of God, whereby God instead of imputing or charging sin on the elect world, He made Christ sin [by an act of imputation] instead, also Christ was made unto a guilty sinner by imputation, and by that all the actual transgressions of God's elect world were laid to His Charge or account. Now the Truth of the matter is this, no one can be a True Believer that Christ died for their sins, unless their had been an aforetime Act of God, of imputing their sins to Christ in the past !

Last edited:

beloved57

Eph 2:8-10

Eph 2:8-10

Eph 2:8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Those who insist that Faith in this passage is something they do or an condition they perform to become created in Christ Jesus unto good works, then they are arrogantly, and blasphemously stating that they had an active part in God's Work of Creation. They assisted God in Creating them, for this is the epotime of the wicked heart saying Isa 14:14

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

2 Thess 2:4

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.