Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

What if it is the Will of God that man have a Free Will.
God offers salvation and we are to accept or deny His offer.
We are not saving ourselves, for God is still the One saving us.
How is God given glory if He makes us turn to Him?
That would be like God programming a robot.
But if we choose to accept Him and follow Him then God is given Glory.

This is prime example of antichrist thinking ! Seeking the Glory of man. He wants to attribute salvation to what man does, which is expressed when he says:

and we are to accept or deny His offer.

So salvation depends upon his action. To Accept is a verb, an action verb, something the subject does !

Here is the definition of accept:

verb (used with object)
to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.

to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.

to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.

to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.

So he believes in salvation by works of man , something man does !

Christian_Nerd

This is prime example of antichrist thinking ! Seeking the Glory of man. He wants to attribute salvation to what man does, which is expressed when he says:

So salvation depends upon his action. To Accept is a verb, an action verb, something the subject does !

Here is the definition of accept:

verb (used with object)
to take or receive (something offered); receive with approval or favor: to accept a present; to accept a proposal.

to agree or consent to; accede to: to accept a treaty; to accept an apology.

to respond or answer affirmatively to: to accept an invitation.

to undertake the responsibility, duties, honors, etc., of: to accept the office of president.

So he believes in salvation by works of man , something man does !

I did not say that salvation is a work of man. Christ paid the price so I could be saved. God offers this salvation to all, but only some accept it. This way it is not by man's power that we are saved but by Christ's sacrifice. God comes to us with the offer of salvation; we don't go to Him, for God reveals Himself to all men so that none are without excuse.
But if God gives some the ability to be saved and leaves the rest then those who die in their sins will have the excuse, "If we had the same chance to be saved we may have turn to You also." Calvinism makes God unjust and makes Him a hater of men. You never answer anyones questions; you won't even say that you're a Christians so, why should anyone listen to what you say? I am a Christian, and I am not afraid to say that to anyone.

beloved57

cn

I did not say that salvation is a work of man

Indirectly you are saying that ! You say man must do something, perform a act, such as to accept something offered, did you not say that ?

Christian_Nerd

cn

Indirectly you are saying that ! You say man must do something, perform a act, such as to accept something offered, did you not say that ?

We must accept His offer to be saved;but this does not make salvation a work of man. If man came to God and asked to be saved, God could Justly turn away all men and let them die in their sins, but since God is loving, He gave everyone a chance to be saved. Thus, it is God who saves us; we do not save ourselves.
The only Just things for God to do were to either give no one the offer of salvation or to give everyone the offer of salvation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
We must accept His offer to be saved;but this does not make salvation a work of man. If man came to God and asked to be saved, God could Justly turn away all men and let them die in their sins, but since God is loving, He gave everyone a chance to be saved. Thus, it is God who saves us; we do not save ourselves.
The only Just things for God to do were to either give no one the offer of salvation or to give everyone the offer of salvation.

Last edited:

beloved57

Faith is not of ourselves !

Faith is not of ourselves !

Eph 2:8-9

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You can tell the antichrist followers because they will blatantly oppose the scripture with highhandedness !

They in spite of the clear assertions of the Word of God, that Faith, along with being saved,is not of ourselves, but is the Gift of God, not of works [conditions] lest any man has reason to boast; And yet the antichrist followers say faith is of themselves, and because they exercise it, believe, they get saved, relegating Salvation by works , which was the very thing Paul was teaching against, its unbelievable, for they are very presumptuous ! Folks Faith cannot come from the flesh of man,because it pleases God, and scripture states this Rom 8:7-8

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And yet they will oppose this clear declaration of scripture !

Christian_Nerd

Eph 2:8-9

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

You can tell the antichrist followers because they will blatantly oppose the scripture with highhandedness !

They in spite of the clear assertions of the Word of God, that Faith, along with being saved,is not of ourselves, but is the Gift of God, not of works [conditions] lest any man has reason to boast; And yet the antichrist followers say faith is of themselves, and because they exercise it, believe, they get saved, relegating Salvation by works , which was the very thing Paul was teaching against, its unbelievable, for they are very presumptuous ! Folks Faith cannot come from the flesh of man,because it pleases God, and scripture states this Rom 8:7-8

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And yet they will oppose this clear declaration of scripture !

No one should listen to anything you say. You won't even say that you are a Christian.
The verses you have given don't go against Free Will, by the way.

beloved57

cn

No one should listen to anything you say.

You can't ! You do not have the ability to listen to spiritual truth. All what you read from me is going to make you more accountable in the day of Judgment !

You won't even say that you are a Christian.

What is a Christian ? You do not even know, you are not one ! So explain to me what you mean when you ask me am i a christian ? Explain in detail and I will give you a honest response !

The verses you have given don't go against Free Will, by the way.

You believe a man is saved by what he does ! To accept ! That is a works salvation, man being saved by what he does, no Christian would say that !

beloved57

The Freewill Invitation system is a False Gospel

How False preachers pervert the scriptures is done most frequently in what is called the invitations to Salvation to all without exception. Some of the most common, we will show that these invites are actually efficacious calls of Grace, to most unworthy Elect sinners, and not to the spiritually dead in trespasses and sins ! Now remember, these invites are the words of God Speaking, the God Man, and they are spirit and they are Life Jn 6:63

63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Now ponder on this for a moment is Christ saying that His words are Spiritual ? He says they are spirit ! They are quickening and they give Life !

Now Jesus prefaced this statement with the fact of the Spirit must give Life or quicken, and the words He is speaking are both spirit and Life, but Life must first be given by the Spirit to receive His Spiritual and Living Words, This also confirms that the Gospel is thew Word of Life

Phil 2:16

16Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.

And Peter states later this of Christ's words Jn 6:68

68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

The words of Life, the Gospel, is spiritual, and cannot be received or comprehended by the natural man 1 Cor 2:14

14But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Which Christ's Words are, for they are Spirit Jn 6:63 !

Now though the Gospel Call can be legitimately an Invite, it is none the less a Divine Command or Imperative, an invite founded upon a Divine Authoritative Command ! We will examine next Matt 11:28 to substantiate this claim Matt 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

beloved57

Matt 11:28

28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

First notice here, as previously stated that this what the antichrist ministers and followers call a offer invitation for all without exception, is really a command a imperative. The greek word for come here is a strong adverb deute and means:

come hither, come here, come

interjection, come!, come now!

And it is a imperative which means:

The imperative mood corresponds to the English imperative, and expresses a command to the hearer to perform a certain action by the order and authority of the one commanding. Thus, Jesus' phrase, "Repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mk.1:15) is not at all an "invitation," but an absolute command requiring full obedience on the part of all hearers.

This word come is the same word Jesus spoke when He called Peter and his brother Andrew Matt 4:18

18And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers.

19And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.

20And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.

Vs 20 shows us the result of Jesus telling them to follow me or come !

Mark has the account reading like this Mark 1:17

17And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men.

So folks, this dispels of the false notion that the antichrist followers put upon this verse of scripture, its not a general invite , but a attracting, a bringing ! Remember when Jesus said of His Other Sheep, He said Jn 10:16

16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

That word bring is ago and means:

to move, impel: of forces and influences on the mind

Those in Matt 11:28 were being brought to believe in and follow after Christ, by His command of come unto me !

beloved57

We have Looked at the popular phrase of the antichrist followers Matt 11:28 and have found thus far to the honest reader that Jesus here is not inviting all without exception, but is actually issuing out an imperative, a command ! Next, Jesus command is not to all without exception here, but to a definite group of people with specific characteristics notice Matt 11:28

28Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

You see that ? Jesus specifically is speaking to those that are labouring and are heavy laden ! The word labour here in the greek is in the present tense, they were actually in a continual state of labouring , the labouring of the guilt of experimental sinfulness in their minds, and Jesus says that they are heavy laden, sin is a burden to them. It is a matter of concern of concern or care for them Ps 55:22

22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

1 Pet 5:7

7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

This should let us know that these in Matt 11:28 Jesus was speaking directly to are God's Spiritually born people convinced of their sinfulness and hopelessness. Folks for a man or a woman to come to that realization is a gift of God. It is a burden or Gift that God gives all His people to prepare them for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. In fact the word burden in Ps 55:22 is the hebrew word yĕhab and means:

burden, lot (that which is given)

This burden is given by lot to all whom Christ died for their sins ! Its called a gift . Its a great blessing from God when sin is our burden ! Thats why Jesus says Matt 5:3-4

3Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

Thats why it is false teaching when false teachers say that God offers one salvation as a gift, but people refuse it because they did not want it. All that is foolish talk, all for whom Salvation is intended for, God makes them quite sensible of their need for it, and they desire it !

God through Christ will sustain His sin burden people all the days of their life. In Matt 11:28 the word heavy laden is in the perfect tense ! God;s People while on this Earth will always have sin as a burden, its been given, it aids God's people in keeping their eye on Christ's Imputed Righteousness, and dependent of God's Mercy and Grace. Have you notice that the epistles always begin or end with the writer wishing his readers Mercy and Grace ? Notice:

1 Tim 1:2

Unto Timothy, my own son in the faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord. 2 Tim 1:2

To Timothy, my dearly beloved son: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

Why did Paul wish Mercy from God to Timothy a Child of Faith ?

Titus 1:4

To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Heb 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Were not these believers the writer was writing to ? Why would they have a need for mercy ?

2 Jn 1:3

Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love.

I made this point because, many are deceived into thinking that a believer does not sin after conversion. Folks Matt 11:28 contradicts that delusion, for the burden of sin in a True believer will remain with them all their days of this pilgrimage, while in the flesh !

Finally, the call in Matt 11:28 is directed to a specific character of people, it is Authoritative in that it also enables, to bring about the intended results, Rest !

If any teach otherwise, that it is a call to all without exception, they are liars !

beloved57

More on Rom 3:20

More on Rom 3:20

Rom 3:20

20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Why is it that apostate religion ignores the clear teaching of this verse ? They in spite of it's testimony, teach that one by the deeds of the flesh or the law can and do Justify themselves before God or in His sight. They do this most often when they say by their act of Faith or believing, while in a unregenerate state, yet dead in sin, they did something to cause God to be pleased and Justify them in His sight ! They reject the clear dictum of this verse, they defy it, and unless God grant them repentance from this evil,it will surely be their Eternal Ruin ! Anyone right now who believed they did anything that caused God to Justify them in His sight, you are a debtor to do the whole law of God perfectly before you will ever see heaven. That means you bet not say, think , do any evil, ever against God's Law !

Last edited:

beloved57

The man of sin religions preaches a uncertain redemption that is made available to all men without exception, it proclaims that the decree's of God are mutable [liable or subject to change or alteration] depending on the will of God's creature's, that Christ's Suretyship is Uncertain, and that the Operation,s of The Spirit is often times rendered ineffective or frustrated by the mighty freewill of man, which all of this is Blasphemy, it is religious atheism, and it is very popular all over the world today, except for those whose names had been written in the Lambs book of Life from the foundation of the world Rev 13:8-9

8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any man have an ear, let him hear.

Last edited:

beloved57

Salvation as a reward for Faith !

Salvation as a reward for Faith !

In essence what the majority of antichrist followers believe as to being saved by Grace through Faith is this, that a person is either saved or Justified before God, as a reward for their act of Believing. ; for that my friends is salvation or Justification by works. This thinking rejects salvation or Justification by grace alone !

beloved57

The First sin !

The First sin !

The first sin that brought sin into the world, it was against God's Law, a Law of prohibition, so it became an act of doing; That was the sin [doing], and that established the evil principle of doing. This evil principle is Now the evil principle that motivates fallen man Gen 11:1-4

1And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech.

2And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.

3And they said one to another, Go to, let us make brick, and burn them thoroughly. And they had brick for stone, and slime had they for morter.

4And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth.

This is why fallen depraved men must always rely on our performances. This evil principle is only overcome by the New Birth. This evil principle of doing, pride, and unbelief was instilled in the flesh of man by satan [by Divine Decree and Purpose] dealing with Eve, and that is why Adam followed suite, and He did eat also. Note: Eve from satan's behesting desired to be something more than what God created her to be, hence the installment of the evil principle of Justification by our performances or works ! Thats what cain brought to the Lord, his best efforts !

Now, Adam died at the time Eve his wife ate, because she was accountable only through His headship, the law prohibiting, being first given to Adam while she was yet in her head Adam !

Gen 2:15-17

15And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to dress it and to keep it.

16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Last edited: