Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

beloved57

Ye reject salvation by grace !

Ye reject salvation by grace !

Acts 15:11

But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved in the same manner as they.”

Rom11:5

Even so then, at this present time there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

The remnant of jews, the election of grace, are saved no different than from the gentiles who are saved through grace, they too are of the election of the same grace !

Now those of us who reject the Truth of unconditional election, that God has chosen only a portion out of mankind for grace and glory, and hath purposely decreed from all eternity that the rest shall be hardened and damned in their sins for the Glory of His Justice, the Elect being the Election of Grace, let it be known here and now, we reject Salvation by Grace through Faith ! There is no way around it or any other way to put it, it cannot be watered down or rationalized away ! Now any of us rejecting the revealed will of God, in how He saves certain sinners, you have no other hope ! If one says this is hyper calvinism, that is fine, but you still have rejected salvation by grace, and therefore for all intents and purposes without hope !

Last edited:

beloved57

In essence, what the majority of antichrist followers believe, as to being saved by grace through faith is this, that a person is either saved or justified before God, as a reward for their act of believing or act of faith; for that my friends is salvation or justification by works. This type of thinking rejects salvation or justification by grace alone !

ttruscott

In essence, what the majority of antichrist followers believe, as to being saved by grace through faith is this, that a person is either saved or justified before God, as a reward for their act of believing or act of faith; for that my friends is salvation or justification by works. This type of thinking rejects salvation or justification by grace alone !

Not if grace brings you to the act of saving faith...

Peace, Ted

beloved57

Anyone believing that man has a freewill, does not believe in the Sovereignty of God, and anyone that does not believe in the Sovereignty of God, does not believe in God, not the God of the Bible.

For scripture says Heb 11:6

6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

That He is Sovereign !

ttruscott

Good morning beloeved57,

you may have noticed that I have supported every essay of yours I have read since joining here... I like the way you think; it is very similar to the way I have been led.

But in this I have a difference. You suggest
Isa 14:12-14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

2 Thess 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

indicates that his will is the essence of his sin and therefore free will is the devil's method to entice us into sin. I contend that free will is of GOD but what Lucifer did with it was sin against all GOD's counsel and warnings.

GOD's attributes of sovereignty and HIS love must be perfectly aligned and evident together in all things, not 'one on, one off' periodically.

Many verses tell us GOD wants all men to be saved but we know some are not saved so we look for reconciliation since it seems to say GOD is not sovereign. Also scripture tells us that GOD's plan for our creation is so that we may love and be loved by HIM and to praise and worship HIM forever, which can only be achieved in truth by free will.

Maybe you have read my supposition that we had our time of free will in our pre-earth spiritual existence. Our choice was completely uncoerced by anything in our own creation or in the rest of creation forcing us to choose for GOD or against GOD by force of truth, even to the point where GOD cloaked HIS divine attributes so as to not over-power our decision making.

That is, all we understood of life was the possibilities before us of which we could choose the perfect life we hoped to have with the perfect relationship with a god we thought to be perfect for us, or no god or with the self proclaimed GOD Almighty, our supposed creator.

For a choice to be a true choice and not just a guess, we had to know all the possibilities and supposed consequences of each decision open before us, but all without proof as the truth about reality would coerce our choice.

Therefore we must have known, but without proof, the nature of the consequences of their choice. Such a choice, is described as making a choice based on faith.

Religious faith as apart from secular trust is defined:
Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

substance = essence, the substantial quality, nature
hoped for = exactly that
evidence = conviction
not seen = not proven, not discovered by use, not known by experience

This tells us that to have faith is to be convinced of unproven things; thus implying that proof destroys faith one way or another.

Learning the full details of the (supposed, unproven) consequences of our decision made the choice a true choice and not just a guess, but also, knowing these (supposed, unproven) consequences gave us a framework from which we could choose,

which kind of life we wanted to have, which kind of life we hoped to have by making this choice:

1. a life with a GOD who was perfect and created us to join HIM in that perfection and in loving holy communion forever
or
2. a life in which we were just as important as the false god, better in fact because we were not liars about ourselves. A life in which we are our own GOD and our laws and our love is the epitomé of perfection. A life in which we bow to no one.
or
3. a life with any one else who claimed divinity, because we liked their definition of reality the best.

From the Christian pov, the vast majority of those who made the choice by faith, ie on hope without proof, chose to bow to GOD's plan for our creation, choosing to become loving spirits and elect members in His Church with their names written into the Book of Life,

but a few rejected the Three, calling Them liars and boasters and claimed they were the equal of the Three and so refused to bow, declaring that they too were worthy of worship and that the love they had already was as good as Godly love anytime. And thus from their deepest hopes for that kind of life, they became the eternal enemies of GOD, condemned to be damned.

This is perfectly described in Isa 14:12-14 and 2 Thess 2:4, the free will choice to reject GOD and HIS plan for us because it was their deepest desire to be worshipped as the most high themselves, choice 2.

[The problem with Lucifer's fall if he had no free will is that GOD made HIM to do what HE did, GOD created HIM that way and set HIS end in hell against HIS stated desire that no one be damned and all be saved.]

These decisions separated all creation into sheep or goats, elect and non-elect, and the elect were separated into the faithful elect and the fallen sinful elect who had to be redeemed by the blood of the Lamb of GOD.

But once every spirit created in HIS image had finalized their position, had put their faith in the hope for the perfect life they wanted to live,

GOD revealed HIMself in all HIS gory by the creation of the physical universe as HIS proof of divinity before all creation so the apostle Paul could write:
Rom 1:20
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that were made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

This of course ended our free will two ways: all creation now knew the truth of reality so they could never make a choice outside or against that truth, ie the truth of HIS divinity held sway over everyone from then on. As well, those of us who fell into sin became enslaved by the addicting qualities of sin, unable to please GOD or even to seek HIM.

But this does not imply we have no will at all like a robot or computer. It is a will of our own, a self will as Titus 1:6 wherever there is a man of blameless life, true to his one wife, having children who are themselves believers and are free from every reproach of profligacy or of stubborn self-will. It is an attenuated will circumscribed by our awareness of truth and by GOD's plan for us.

GOD promised us both the free gift of election if we chose HIS plan for our creation as our plan for our life and the gospel promise if we fell into sin pre-earth as Paul writes about: Eph 1:4-5 According as he hath chosen us [elected us] in him before the foundation of the world, [ie before the creation of the physical world], that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: and 1 Peter 1:20 He [Christ] was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. and in Colossians 1:23 ...if you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven,

Therefore to fulfill HIS promise to us after we fell, HE created earth and human lives, for us to live on earth, (forgetting our pre-earth lives), to feel the suffering sin causes and the unrelenting evil of HIS enemies, the damned. Our lives HE planned to be perfectly suited to each one of us to bring us to redemption and sanctification by HIS will, not our own; by HIS grace, not our works, according to HIS promise.

Only true free will allows us to fulfill HIS plan for us to love, praise and worship HIM in truth and not like a robot and only true free will allows us to reconcile HIS desire to save all with the damnation of some. And only pre-earth theology reconciles the verses that define our lives a with and without free will. And so I accept it though it makes me the most foolish in the eyes of those who have spent their lives fighting to prove either the supremecy of HIS sovereignity or love..

Peace, Ted

beloved57

The Man of sin followers do not believe in the True God, for they do not believe that God is absolutely Sovereign over all things, and especially over who is Saved by Him.

Anyone who believes that God desires to save all men without exception, because of their willful perversion of 1 Tim 2:4

4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

I say willful because most in the religious circles have had explained to them that all does not always mean all without exception in scripture,

But in any case, the man of sin followers say that God desires the Salvation of all men without exception, but God's desire is not realized, for scripture clearly reveals all without exception shall not be saved !

For anyone to say that God's desire is not realized, is not done, they reject the Sovereignty of God, simple as that, for intents and purposes they are atheist ! There is no God if He is not Sovereign over all things especially Salvation !

Ps 115:3

3 But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased.

That word pleased is the hebrew word chaphets and means:

to delight in, take pleasure in, desire, be pleased with

Its translated desire 9 times in the OT !

And the word done is the greek word asah and means:

to do, fashion, accomplish, make

a) (Qal)

1) to do, work, make, produce

a) to do

b) to work

c) to deal (with)

d) to act, act with effect, effect

So whatever God desires, He effects by His Power !

So be it known to everyone one of us, who interpret 1 Tim 2:4 to mean that God desires the Salvation of every single individual in the world without exception, and yet does not actually effect it and realize it, you deny the Sovereign God of the scripture, you reject the God of Ps 115:3 and serve an idol of your imagination !

beloved57

The man of sin gospel and preaching is a false gospel, which makes it appeal to the natural man and his creature abilities. It is a gospel with a man centered approach, and not a Christ centered one. It gives the sinner who is dead in sin, alienated from the life of God, at enmity with him by wicked works, it gives him a ability to do something to save himself from the penalty of his sins, in total disregard to God's Saving Purpose in Election, the saving work of Christ upon the cross, and the saving work of the Spirit in New Birth, because of and the fruit of the saving work of the cross ! It is a false Gospel not grounded in God's Electing Grace Rom 11:5-6; Eph 2:8-9 !

beloved57

What the man of sin preachers and followers want us to believe, but they do lie, that man by nature, dead in sin, can perform a righteous act [Rom 3:10] mainly referring to believing, that merits them everlasting life. Yes they will deny that it is their merit, but they do lie, because in their antichrist thinking, God rewards them for something they did. Many of them point to Heb 11:6 for confirmation of this wicked thought process, where scripture says of Faith, that God is a rewarder [wage payer] of them that diligently seek Him [Rom 3:11], and without it, it is impossible to please Him ! Faith here that pleases God is the New Birth ! So in essence, the followers of the man of sin say God does reward them, pays them wages because of their act of in the flesh, that pleased God ! The man of sin religions totally disregards man's condition by nature, that man does not seek God ever, not the True God anyway Rom 3:11. Seek here and in Heb 11:6 is the same. If we really believe and understand Rom 3:11, we would know that the natural man does not have that faith, that diligently seeks after God, as described in Heb 11:6, so the one there must be a born again person who seeks Him in Spirit and in Truth !

The man of sin followers deny that, and teach that the natural man in the flesh, does rightly seek after God in Faith !

beloved57

Isa 14:27

27 For the Lord of hosts hath purposed, and who shall disannul it? and his hand is stretched out, and who shall turn it back?

Ps 33:10

11 The counsel of the Lord standeth for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.

Even as God thinks [His Thoughts] so shall it come to pass, what He has purposed so shall it stand. Now in 1 Tim 2:4, the word will here means purpose :

It is the greek word thelō:

to will, have in mind, intend

a) to be resolved or determined, to purpose

b) to desire, to wish

c) to love

1) to like to do a thing, be fond of doing

d) to take delight in, have pleasure

1 Tim 2:4

Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Now the false religionists says that God, the Lord of Hosts, can purpose, be resolved, to intend, even determine for a man to be saved, but that man by his freewill can and does often times disannul it ! They say God's purpose for a man can be defeated and frustrated by mans freewill, this is some of the highest blasphemy that can come from a persons mouth about God, and shows a total lack of the Fear of God !

Last edited:

beloved57

My counsel SHALL stand !

My counsel SHALL stand !

Isa 46:9-10

Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

The God of the Bible states, My Counsel shall stand ! What Counsel ? Eph 1:11

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

The Counsel of His Own Will, thats what Counsel !

Yes, even when men reject His Counsel [Lk 7:30], That is still the Counsel of His own Will standing !!

God's Own Counsel will stand regardless of man's idol freewill ! The God of the Bible states " I will do all my pleasure" This word pleasure means desire, purpose !

Now in light of this, how can it be the will or pleasure or desire of God, for all men without exception to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth, and he not do it ? What prevents Him ? Is it the almighty freewill of man ? That is what false religionists would have us to believe ! They teach that God's counsel will not always stand !

beloved57

The difference !

The difference !

The difference between True Religion that Honors Christ and His Atoning , Saving Death, and false religion that does not, but is antichrist of His Saving Death is this, the antichrist say Christ's Death becomes effectual by the sinners receiving of it, whereas True Believers say ones receiving is because Christ Death was effectual ! That Christ's Death produces the redemptive qualities of Faith and Repentance, for they are fruits of His Death ! The antichrist followers deny that Christ's death alone secures the Salvation of the sinner and relegates that act to the act of the sinner's appropriation. Those who hold such antichrist views should never be considered of the Household of Faith, but should be earnestly contended against !

beloved57

Eph 1:13

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

"after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise" !

Now many of those who handle the word of God deceitfully, have hijacked this this scripture and forced it to say , that after one believes the Gospel, he is then born again of the spirit; however that is not what it says, it says that they were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise after they believed. The sealing here is a work the spirit does after believing, and it has more to do with authenticating, or certifying a thing. I believe it is the Spirit's work begun of witnessing to our spirits that we are the sons of God Rom 8:16

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Its that inner testification of the Spirit that Paul refers to here 1 Tim 2:6

Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

He confirms the Testimony of the Gospel in them as per 1 Cor 1:6

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you:

So upon believing the True Gospel, its confirmed in us by the Sealing Ministry of the Spirit ! This is a spiritual sealing also designating us as an Heir, a Child of Promise Rom 8:16-17

16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For remember, the Ephesians Believed or Trusted After they heard the Gospel of their Salvation, so it was already theirs or as Paul said yours, when they heard it Spiritually and is why they heard it Spiritually. So everyone believing on Christ through the Gospel, has the right to be called a Child of God, and Heir of God, and as a Heir received the seal of the covenant, circumcision, so does the Spiritual Child of the Covenant receive the seal of spiritual circumcision in the heart Rom 2:29

29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Last edited:

beloved57

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

The word heard here is the greek word akouō:

to be endowed with the faculty of hearing, not deaf

2) to hear

b) to attend to, consider what is or has been said

c) to understand, perceive the sense of what is said

3) to hear something

a) to perceive by the ear what is announced in one's presence

b) to get by hearing learn

c) a thing comes to one's ears, to find out, learn

d) to give ear to a teaching or a teacher

e) to comprehend, to understand

This is important, because we know those who are not born again cannot hear spiritually, by nature we are deaf to spiritual things.

Also by nature we do not comprehend spiritual Truth, nor understand !

Paul writes Rom 3:11

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

Also he writes in 1 Cor 2:14

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Now this is important because the word receive here is the greek word dechomai and means:

to receive favourably, give ear to, embrace, make one's own, approve, not to reject

The natural man cannot give ear to spiritual things as to embrace them or not to reject them !

Paul goes to write that neither can they know them ! This word know is the greek word ginōskō and does mean:

to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of

a) to understand

So the Natural man has no ability to hear the Gospel spiritually as in Eph 1:13.

So, if they did hear, as the verse plainly states they did, then we know that they had to be people who were not of nature and had to be already born again in order to Hear and Understand the Gospel, which is also confirmed by the teaching of Christ here Matt 13:23

But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

The good ground both hears the word and understands it ! Good Ground is a New Heart given in New Birth.

So this exposes the false teachers who teach that Eph 1:13 is teaching New Birth after believing, its impossible, simply because if they had not been already born again, they could not hear [spiritually] or Understand spiritually, the word of Truth. I challenge anyone to prove this conclusion wrong !

beloved57

Who are the ones who hear ?

Who are the ones who hear ?

Those who do hear spiritually the word of Truth are Christ's Sheep made spiritually alive, for it is promised they shall hear His voice, which the Gospel of Salvation is,m His Voice to them Jn 10:16

16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

They are His Spiritual seed, by birth of His Spirit, which are born Heirs of an Inheritance 1 Pet 1:3-5

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

4 To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

And the sealing of the Holy Spirit, seals them Heirs as an Birth Right !

Their believing the word of Truth was because of the Sanctification of the Spirit as Paul states here 2 Thess 2:13

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

So those who spiritually heard the word of Truth in Eph 1:13, did so because of the Spirit's work of 2 Thess 2:13 !

Cross Reference

Good morning beloeved57,

you may have noticed that I have supported every essay of yours I have read since joining here... I like the way you think; it is very similar to the way I have been led.

Peace, Ted

Now that I know what the problem is, I will just pray for you.

Last edited:

jannie1967

Now that I know what the problem is, I will just pray for you.

To: BELOVED57

Paul is not Jesus , I hear a lot of misquotes and misinterpretations from Paul, what about Christ. What about what he wants and requires from a Christian.???

WHY is Jesus telling them "I never knew you"? If we look just a few verses prior to this, you'll have the answer. Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.. So what was the will of the Father if it wasn't just to prophecy and cast out devils?

A few verses prior it says Mat 7:19-20 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

This ties perfectly together with being cast out in verse 23. They did not bear fruit, as many 'mighty' men of God who think they do so much for the Lord, with their evangelizing, and building churches from their thick wallets, have not bore any fruit of the Spirit.

I've met a few of them, they can be vile people, and all the charities and mission trips won't mean much to God on their account. Is there more proof for this? Yes, John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples. It is and always has been Faith+Works neither one alone will do.

Church
Communion
Commandment keeping are part of Faith and love for Christ
this is his Teaching. The Lord Jesus demands for his true followers

Jannie

jannie1967

Matthew 26:26-28-- "And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."

Christ is telling us we must partake in communion in rememberance and also for the remission of our sins... Per Jesus

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If we dont follow his commandments, then we are cut off from God.

1 John 2:3-4 We do know that we know him, IF we keep His commandments. If you say you abide in Him you ought to WALK in the same manner as He walked.

3:24 And he that keepeth His commandments dwelleth in Him, and He in him. And hereby we know that He abideth in us, by the Spirit which He hath given us.

JESUS

beloved57

You make God inconsistent !

You make God inconsistent !

For those of you who teach and believe that God is not willing that any should perish Per 2 Pet 3:9, and that He desires all men without exception to be saved and come into the Knowledge of the Truth Per 1 Tim 2:4; Then how do you explain that scripture that states, for this cause God shall send them a strong delusion that they may believe a Lie ! 2 Thes 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

And that they all might be damned vs 12

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So why would God, who desires one to come to the knowledge of the Truth, then why now does He send them a strong delusion that they may believe a Lie ? For which is it, does He want them to be saved and come to a Knowledge of the Truth or does He want them to believe a Lie and be damned ?? Can God make up His Mind ? How does one know that when you tell a person that God desires them to be saved and come into the knowledge of the Truth, if that person is not one whom God has sent a strong delusion, that they may be damned ?