Free will is simply....

Truster

To hear you say it, it sounds like you are claiming that God is responsible for the people turning away from Him, praising the gods made of silver and gold, bronze, iron, wood, and stone, and refusing to glorify the God who held their life-breath in his hand.

"sounds like" is the cry of the deaf.

Truster

This message is hidden because genuineoriginal is on your ignore list.

Stupid and ignorant remarks without an ounce of understanding. Why should I waste my time.

Truster

The first example of free will in action:

And Elohim said, let there be light: (The desire of the will being vocalised)

And there became light. (The exercise of the sovereign power necessary to fulfil the desire of the will.)

Truster

Among the "decrees" of the Council of Trent (1563), which is the avowed standard of Popery, we find the following:

"If anyone shall affirm, that man's free-will, moved and excited by God, does not, by consenting, cooperate with God, the mover and exciter, so as to prepare and dispose itself for the attainment of justification; if moreover, anyone shall say that the human will cannot refuse complying, if it pleases; but that it is unactive, and merely passive; let such an one be accursed"! "If any one shall affirm, that since the fall of Adam, man's freewill is lost and extinguished; or, that it is a thing titular, yea a name, without a thing, and a fiction introduced by Satan into the Church; let such an one be accursed"!

Those who today insist on the free-will of the natural man believe precisely what Rome teaches on the subject! (AWP)

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Among the "decrees" of the Council of Trent (1563), which is the avowed standard of Popery, we find the following:

"If anyone shall affirm, that man's free-will, moved and excited by God, does not, by consenting, cooperate with God, the mover and exciter, so as to prepare and dispose itself for the attainment of justification; if moreover, anyone shall say that the human will cannot refuse complying, if it pleases; but that it is unactive, and merely passive; let such an one be accursed"! "If any one shall affirm, that since the fall of Adam, man's freewill is lost and extinguished; or, that it is a thing titular, yea a name, without a thing, and a fiction introduced by Satan into the Church; let such an one be accursed"!

Those who today insist on the free-will of the natural man believe precisely what Rome teaches on the subject! (AWP)
You believe that it is just for us to sentence murderers and rapists to severe penalties for their murdering and raping. So you do believe in free will, because if free will is fictional, then that would not be just, but unjust, and wickedness.

Truster

You believe that it is just for us to sentence murderers and rapists to severe penalties for their murdering and raping. So you do believe in free will, because if free will is fictional, then that would not be just, but unjust, and wickedness.

The darkened conclusions of the spiritually blind can only lead to irreverent conclusions.

popsthebuilder

This message is hidden because Squeaky is on your ignore list.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.
I thought salvation was hinged on one's believe at least to some extent according to the bible. Belief has nothing to do with thinking or doing to you?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Truster

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

I am allergic to blind stupidity and willful ignorance.

Idolater

The darkened conclusions of the spiritually blind can only lead to irreverent conclusions.
You are here proclaiming that you're a robot saved by grace, and that means that according to you, all your stupid posts are generated by a robot (yourself), so why on God's green earth should anybody listen to you, as anything more than if my PC started generating text for me to read? It'd only be a computer game to engage the PC, since it's just a machine, and not a real person, with free will.

I know, I know. 'The darkened conclusions of the spiritually blind can only lead to irreverent conclusions.' Or is it going to be, 'This message is hidden because Idolater is on your ignore list?'

"Stupid and ignorant remarks without an ounce of understanding. Why should I waste my time." I just imagine my PC writing this to me, and I chuckle. Coming from a self-proclaimed robot saved by grace, it strikes me as funny. You're funny, Truster.

I still like you though.

Truster

You are here proclaiming that you're a robot saved by grace, and that means that according to you, all your stupid posts are generated by a robot (yourself), so why on God's green earth should anybody listen to you, as anything more than if my PC started generating text for me to read? It'd only be a computer game to engage the PC, since it's just a machine, and not a real person, with free will.

I know, I know. 'The darkened conclusions of the spiritually blind can only lead to irreverent conclusions.' Or is it going to be, 'This message is hidden because Idolater is on your ignore list?'

"Stupid and ignorant remarks without an ounce of understanding. Why should I waste my time." I just imagine my PC writing this to me, and I chuckle. Coming from a self-proclaimed robot saved by grace, it strikes me as funny. You're funny, Truster.

I still like you though.

You mock the fact that it is by grace I was saved. You are not mocking me of course, because I didn't generate grace by free will. I have no disire to read profane hereseis so I'll put you on ignore.

Idolater

You mock the fact that it is by grace I was saved.
No, I'm not. I'm mocking you because you claim that you're no more worth reading than if my PC starting writing its own words, based upon only what its software prompted it to write, and that you claim that, just like my PC, you neither have free will.
You are not mocking me of course, because I didn't generate grace by free will.
I'm not claiming that grace comes through free will. I'm claiming that you have a genuinely free choice to believe in Christ's Resurrection, and that if you do believe in the Gospel, then it is because you fully voluntarily choose to do so, and that if you do not believe that He is risen, then it is because you completely freely choose not to.
I have no disire to read profane hereseis so I'll put you on ignore.
You're a robot, I thought. When did robots get feelings like desire?

Typical self-proclaimed robot. Nothing to see here.

genuineoriginal

Stupid and ignorant remarks without an ounce of understanding. Why should I waste my time.
Nobody on this forum can answer why you waste your time making stupid and ignorant remarks without an ounce of understanding.

My personal opinion is that you are brain damaged.
Ok, I will accept that as the cause of your problem instead of brain damage.

:mock:Truster

Truster

This message is hidden because Idolater is on your ignore list.

genuineoriginal

This message is hidden because Idolater is on your ignore list.

That means we can keep refuting the nonsense you are spouting (using your free will) that we have no free will.
And you can do nothing about it.

genuineoriginal

...read no evil.
My words are not evil, your words are evil.
You deny the free will that God gave to mankind.
You deny the choice man has to make with that free will on whether to love the Lord or not.
You deny the responsibility man has to use that free will to choose to live righteously instead of wickedly.

You place all the blame for every evil man does on God, since you claim God treats all men as puppets and forces them to do whatever good or evil that men do.