Free will is simply....

Truster

"...who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our Elohim and Father,".

Or as the vile followers of the counsel of their own soul would say:

...who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to our own free will.

popsthebuilder

No one would say that. They might ask GOD to guide them though.

Free will definitely is not the doctrine that makes GOD out as evil. That is calvimism. Telle please; what are the elect for in regard to the non elect and the will of GOD, according to you?

"...who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to the will of our Elohim and Father,".

Or as the vile followers of the counsel of their own soul would say:

...who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age, according to our own free will.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Truster

This message is hidden because popsthebuilder is on your ignore list.

Why would I be interested in what a heretic has to say.

Truster

So-called free will does not possess the inclination nor the power to remove the enmity that exists between man and his Maker. Cain had enmity and refused to bring an acceptable sacrifice. Saul of Tarsus kicked against the goads. The man who thinks he has set himself free from sin and Satan by the power of his own will is seriously deluded.

"There is a way that seems right to a man that leads to death".

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
So-called free will does not possess the inclination nor the power to remove the enmity that exists between man and his Maker. Cain had enmity and refused to bring an acceptable sacrifice. Saul of Tarsus kicked against the goads. The man who thinks he has set himself free from sin and Satan by the power of his own will is seriously deluded.

You're hilarious. You name-dropped two murderers.

Truster

Those that deny the sovereign right and power of The Eternal Almighty deny His Name and Title, Yah Veh Elohim and despite what they profess, "they are atheist in the world and without hope". Amen.

Truster

"Good and straight is Yah Veh: Therefore He will teach sinners in the way. The humble shall he aim in judgement: and the humble shall He teach His way".​

The proud, arrogant, unrepentant sinner will exercise free will and walk in their own ways. "Crying peace, peace where there is no peace".

popsthebuilder

So if there is no free will whatsoever then why are we to spread the gospel and told to wear the full armor of GOD? If everything we do is predetermines then why would we even read the Bible? Your doctrine makes GOD almighty out to be utterly evil.

Do you know the definition of mercy?

Truster

Take your vile thoughts and irreverent doctrine elsewhere.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, or does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

popsthebuilder

So we don't have to obey, and the majority is destined for eternal torture. That's called making the Spirit out as evil.

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, or does or says is atheist. I cannot and will not speak peace to him or her.

Idolater

Those that deny the sovereign right and power of The Eternal Almighty deny His Name and Title, Yah Veh Elohim and despite what they profess, "they are atheist in the world and without hope". Amen.
It sure is a good thing that I don't do that then.

Idolater

So if there is no free will whatsoever then why are we to spread the gospel and told to wear the full armor of GOD? If everything we do is predetermines then why would we even read the Bible? Your doctrine makes GOD almighty out to be utterly evil.

Do you know the definition of mercy?

Yeah, Pops, take it elsewhere. :D So that Truster the robot can have a nice blog thread that, nobody else but him posts in. :D

Truster

This message is hidden because Idolater is on your ignore list.

There was a thread on TOL asking why it's become so quiet. Well, you and the other idiot have been hounding my threads for some time now. Everything posted on TOL is available in Net searches and so it is public domain. If I wasn't so used to the deplays of disgusting behaviour on here I certainly wouldn't sign up to join and post today. PJ was of the same habit and the way he turned out should be a warning to the management. Disgusting and dispicable behaviour begets disgusting behaviour.

Truster

“And I am giving them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them from my hand.”

Free will cannot bestow eternal life, and those that think they have it will perish, and they will be plucked out of the hand of free will.

oatmeal

Free will is simply wishful thinking on the part of man.

"I know, O Yah Veh, that a man's way is not his own; no one who walks directs his own steps".

"We can make our plans, but the Yah Veh determines our steps."

If you have free will why is your life so miserable? Why don't you have all things that your free will has determined you deserve? Why do things not turn out the way your free will has determined?

3 X's ? are rhetorical.

"for dominion belongs to Yah Veh and he rules over the nations." Despite mans wishful thinking.

Free will does not imply that people will use that ability to choose wisely.

The wise choice is to do the will of God but how many choose as Joshua did," as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord"

Let alone learn how to love and serve the Lord God.

Some maybe most choose to serve other gods and thus in the long run they reap misery and self destruction.

Free will does not imply good nor godly will

Truster

Free will does not imply that people will use that ability to choose wisely.

The wise choice is to do the will of God but how many choose as Joshua did," as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord"

Let alone learn how to love and serve the Lord God.

Some maybe most choose to serve other gods and thus in the long run they reap misery and self destruction.

Free will does not imply good nor godly will

The drivel of the spiritually blind. Go away.

Truster

The plainest language:

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of ELOHIM.

"Nor of the will of the flesh"

"Nor of the will of man".

Free will or not it is not of the will of man.

Unless of course, you wish to deprive The Eternal Almighty of power, glory and honour.