Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

I guess the parts of the Bible telling us to stay out of the affairs of others doesn't pertain to you, or perhaps you've given it some wholly new different meaning as you so love to do.

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Are you going to keep arguments going? Could you control yourself and stick to speaking scriptures? You both need to prove you are not under the control of other spirits.

popsthebuilder

"He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul: but he that heareth reproof getteth understanding".

The verse fits you perfectly, wear it in shame.
You manipulative little brat.

You refuse to give instruction.

Oh how easily and conveniently you pretend to forget.

I haven't.

popsthebuilder

Are you going to keep arguments going? Could you control yourself and stick to speaking scriptures? You both need to prove you are not under the control of other spirits.
Why would I use scripture? Neither of you respond to it whatsoever unless it is to the degredation of the purveyor.

glorydaz

There are so many scriptures where Paul tells us what to do.

Here are a few of many:

Let not good be evil spoken of (ROMANS 14:16)
Let not sin reign in the body (ROMANS 6:12)
Let not him that eateth despise him that does not (ROMANS 14:3)
Let not him that eateth not judge him that does (ROMANS 14:3)
Let not the wife depart from her husband (1 CORINTHIANS 7:10)
Let not the husband put away his wife (1 CORINTHIANS 7:11)
Let not the Christian put away the unsaved companion who wishes to remain (1 CORINTHIANS 7:12,13)
Let not the sun go down on wrath (EPHESIANS 4:26)
Let not fornication, uncleanness, covetousness, filthiness, foolish talking, and jesting be mentioned among you as becometh saints (EPHESIANS 5:3-4)
Let not unworthy widows be supported by the church (1 TIMOTHY 5:9-16)

Romans 14:22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.​

Truster

It says Jesus is the eternally blessed God.

The Hebrew name of Messiah is Yah Shua it is transliterated and means Eternal Saviour/Salvation. No mistaking that! The word Jesus did not exist until around 1650 when the letter "J" was introduced to the English language.

Bearing in mind, "There is no other name under heaven given amongst men whereby we must be saved" it has serious implications!

popsthebuilder

Could you stop so scriptures can be discussed?
Try discussing the ones about the humility of the Christ or Paul.

Let's discuss the ones about not boasting

Let's consider the ones on equality.

Hey, I know! What about the ones on edification of brothers and sisters of different traditions but the same faith.

God's Truth

Try discussing the ones about the humility of the Christ or Paul.

Let's discuss the ones about not boasting

Let's consider the ones on equality.

Hey, I know! What about the ones on edification of brothers and sisters of different traditions but the same faith.

Make a thread on it and try not to turn it into a thread of what pops thinks of you.

God's Truth

Nope it doesn't. I have shown reserve in the past on this thread and others. Now that I actually defend myself a little I am accused even more!?

Im really done with this thread.

It really is sad. Not for me, but for all of us.

You really can't stop yourself can you.

Truster

You manipulative little brat.

You refuse to give instruction.

Oh how easily and conveniently you pretend to forget.

I haven't.

I did cast a pearl (reproof) under your feet and what did you do? And you wonder why I don't instruct you?

"The way of a fool is right in his own eyes..."

Truster

You just cannot help yourself from being a messenger of Satan.

Now I understand better what Paul went through having that thorn in his side. The messenger from Satan following him around and giving lying messages from hell and condemnation, along with slander and insults.

Prove you can control the demons inside you and try to stop yourself.

You understand nothing. You are blown to and fro by the wicked imagination of you heart*.

heart* not the blood pump.

Truster

She continually praises and thanks GOD; surely in action and not only word as so very many must do. You speak out of your rear and are trustees pion. You have no real knowledge of your own it seems and most assuredly because you have no experience, but you find it right to speak crossly against her....

You are being fooled.

You have been warned and will have no excuse.

I hope you remember and eventually have faith in the Christ and the two commands there of, and those thing's effectual power, to the glorying of GOD.

Anything said or done outside of the Spirit and in truth is false worship. You cannot worship in spirit and truth, because the wicked are not partakers of the Spirit nor the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.