Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If Jesus was fully God, he was not qualified as the Lamb because He was meant to be replacement of Adam.

And Adam sure was not God.
Jesus Christ is God.

To them hos belong the ho patriarchs pat?r, and kai from ek them hos by kata human descent sarx came the ho Christ Christos , · ho who ho is eimi God theos over epi all pas , blessed eulog?tos for eis all ho time ai?n . Amen am?n . - Romans 9:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans9:5&version=MOUNCE

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus was fully God, he was not qualified as the Lamb because He was meant to be replacement of Adam.

And Adam sure was not God.

Jesus was and is fully GOD and fully man in one person.
He will come again to redeem man(Hebrew-Adam) and the entire creation which was fallen in Adam, the first man.

God's Truth

Wow.....I think it's getting to you because of your own boasting and your name...it is quite proud.

Regardless, whatever.

You deny plain simple scripture yourself all while claiming I do such and providing no rebuttal whatsoever to my own words or scriptural references, bit that I am somehow wrong without evidences.

Boring....

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

All I have to do is speak according to the scriptures and it makes people such as yourself do all kinds of slander.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
refrence?

The Scriptures work effectually in them that believe them. The Word does not work effectually in them that don't believe. Understanding comes from reading and believing them. One will not see until one believes.

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
The Scriptures work effectually in them that believe them. The Word does not work effectually in them that don't believe. Understanding comes from reading and believing them. One will not see until one believes.

1Th 2:13 For this cause also thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in you that believe.

Jesus is God's Messenger, and He is spreading God, His Father's messages.

God's Truth

Jesus is God's Messenger, and He is spreading God, His Father's messages.

Jesus is the Christ, which means Jesus God.

Messiah and Savior is the same thing.
Messiah and Deliverer is the same thing.
Messiah and the Redeemer is the same thing.
Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer are the same thing.
All those names…Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer, AND GOD are the same.
All those names are the names of God the Father AND JESUS CHRIST.

Now think of Jesus Christ as Jesus God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Think of this way, if you can convince yourself by the scriptures that Christ means God, then you can rebuke people like Meshak easier, because Jesus is called the Christ many times.

But I've already demonstrated from Scripture that the term 'Christ' does not mean 'GOD'.

The Lord Jesus Christ is GOD but not because the word 'Christ' means 'GOD' because it doesn't.

I've defended the deity of Christ for well over thirty years from Scripture and I don't have to resort to made up definitions and lies to do so.

'Easier' is not the priority.
'Truth' is the priority.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is the Christ, which means Jesus God.

Messiah and Savior is the same thing.
Messiah and Deliverer is the same thing.
Messiah and the Redeemer is the same thing.
Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer are the same thing.
All those names…Christ, Messiah, Savior, Deliverer, and Redeemer, AND GOD are the same.
All those names are the names of God the Father AND JESUS CHRIST.

Now think of Jesus Christ as Jesus God.

:doh: Good grief!

When you lie like that, you undermine your effort and other's efforts to defend Christ's deity.

Status
Not open for further replies.