For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Stealing an election could be no more consequential than a military coup which results in the deaths of millions of people.
No more?

There's no comparison between those two potential events.

The election was close enough to say that democracy had a shot at achieving legitimately what big tech, the media and the deep state conspired to do.

marke

No more?

The election was close enough to say that democracy had a shot at achieving legitimately what big tech, the media and the deep state conspired to do.
The ungodly stole the election and as a result America is now being forced to deal with the consequences of government promotion of wickedness such as abortion, homosexuality, racism, Marxism, hedonism, atheism, judicial perversion, fascism, totalitarianism, and so forth. North Korea is not better off with such a government in exchange for a government ruled by Christian principles instead and neither is America.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
America is now being forced to deal with the consequences of government promotion of wickedness such as abortion, homosexuality, racism, Marxism, hedonism, atheism, judicial perversion, fascism, totalitarianism, and so forth.

Wait. Previous US administrations did not promote such things?

North Korea is not better off with such a government in exchange for a government ruled by Christian principles instead and neither is America.

I think you're overselling the Re-publicans. That party has done nothing to ease the scourge of abortion.

Arthur Brain

Well by all means, allow me to translate:

When he said, in the video that you posted purporting to know what he said that "we won" Texas, Florida and Ohio, he meant that those states had been called in his favor.

When he said "we've clearly won" Georgia and North Carolina, he gave the details of where the vote counts were and expressed confidence that they would hold.

When he said it was possible that Biden would take Arizona, he meant that he might lose Arizona.

When he said "we're winning Pennsylvania," he gave the state of the count at that time and expressed — you guessed it — confidence.

When he said: "We were getting ready to win this election," he was conceding the fact that the vote was not over.
When he said: "Frankly, we did win this election," he was expressing confidence based on the numbers they had at the time.

When he said: "We will win this," he was conceding that the fact that the vote was not over.
When he said: "As far as I'm concerned, we already have won it," he was expressing an opinion.

So, now that you speak English, perhaps you can turn your newfound ability toward the things that might actually still have some impact on reality, ie, the Georgia case (and others). That was what the post was about. That you thought it was about Trump's speech is only more evidence that you will do anything to avoid reality.

So when I explained the Georgia case to you, that wasn't an explanation? When WTG provided the link to the Arizona situation, that wasn't an explanation?

Oh yeah? You know that the Georgia case is ongoing? You know that the Arizona audit is ongoing?

It appears not.

I was telling you. There are ongoing court cases. That, by definition, means that aspects of the 2020 election are not settled. But you insist that it is settled.

Why?
Um, yeah, he was claiming victory Stripe. Well done for finally noticing.

Not real interested in silly links from silly sources from the likes WTG thanks. In the real world it's done and dusted and has been for months. That some still can't come to terms with it is well, meh, whatever really.

Arthur Brain

No more?

'Close'? Hardly. Trump lost by the exact same margin he claimed was a 'landslide victory' back in 2016. You keep with em' conspiracy tropes though Stripe!

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

marke

Wait. Previous US administrations did not promote such things?

I think you're overselling the Re-publicans. That party has done nothing to ease the scourge of abortion.
Just because I condemn leftist Marxist democrat wickedness does not mean I don't see problems with republicans.

Arthur Brain

:LOL:

We know.

You don't care.

You are in love with your ignorance.

You really do have no idea, do you? A few tens of thousands of votes the other way and Biden would not be where he is, even with all the fraudulent and deceptive means used to put him there.
Oh, just a few tens of thousands of votes the other way eh Stripe? Well, didn't happen Stripe and would have taken more than that anyway. Geez, ya sound like Trump and his pitiful call to Raffensberger. You carry on whining and buying into the bunk you seem set on. Won't make a single jot of difference either way.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oh, just a few tens of thousands of votes the other way eh Stripe? Well, didn't happen Stripe and would have taken more than that anyway.

Nope.

You are utterly ignorant of the situation.

Geez, ya sound like Trump and his pitiful call to Raffensberger. You carry on whining and buying into the bunk you seem set on. Won't make a single jot of difference either way.
:yawn:

marke

Oh, just a few tens of thousands of votes the other way eh Stripe? Well, didn't happen Stripe and would have taken more than that anyway. Geez, ya sound like Trump and his pitiful call to Raffensberger. You carry on whining and buying into the bunk you seem set on. Won't make a single jot of difference either way.
Hundreds of thousands of ineligible voters on the rolls in multiple states, tens of thousands of ballots not printed by legitimate sources, thousands of dead people voting, tens of thousands of illegals voting, voting machines that have been stripped of legally required transaction records, and more and more and more, yet democrats still falsely claim they did not commit voter fraud and expect everyone to just take them at their word.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hundreds of thousands of ineligible voters on the rolls in multiple states, tens of thousands of ballots not printed by legitimate sources, thousands of dead people voting, tens of thousands of illegals voting, voting machines that have been stripped of legally required transaction records, and more and more and more, yet democrats still falsely claim they did not commit voter fraud and expect everyone to just take them at their word.
What I was saying was that if we assume every vote was legitimate, the result could be flipped by manipulating a few tens of thousands of ballots.

Brain is utterly ignorant of just how close the vote was, among many other things.

Arthur Brain

Nope.

You are utterly ignorant of the situation.

:yawn:
Says the guy who thinks that forecasts made live on election night were concocted the following day. You haven't a clue. If the democrats had pulled this type of embarrassing rubbish for the best part of a year you'd be ridiculing it all ends up. Trump lost, by a landslide. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Says the guy who thinks that forecasts made live on election night were concocted the following day.

Nope.

You haven't a clue.

If the democrats had pulled this type of embarrassing rubbish for the best part of a year you'd be ridiculing it all ends up.
They did. I don't care.

Trump lost, by a landslide.

No, he didn't. Even if all of the votes were legitimate, a few tens of thousands the other way could have flipped the result.

Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.

I don't care who wins the US election. I don't care who wins any election.

You simply have no idea what this conversation is even about.

Last edited:

marke

Says the guy who thinks that forecasts made live on election night were concocted the following day. You haven't a clue. If the democrats had pulled this type of embarrassing rubbish for the best part of a year you'd be ridiculing it all ends up. Trump lost, by a landslide. Put your big boy pants on and deal with it.
Democrats falsely claim they committed no fraud but they cannot prove that because it is a lie.