For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

Arthur Brain

Nope.

You are simply ignorant of what is going on.

Yeah, and that explains why there is ongoing litigation into election issues.

You are simply ignorant of what is going on.

Nope.

He expressed confidence on the night of Nov. 3. He did not declare victory.

You have been beguiled by a narrative.

Nope. On election night, there was pessimism. The next morning was when the mail-in narrative was pushed.

We know. You're only comfortable when the discussion is over who says what and when, and what they meant. When it comes to data and research, you run screaming for the hills.

Except for the ongoing litigation that you were not even aware of.
Nope. I've followed proceedings from the get go through the ongoing with a mixture of bemusement, incredulity and amusement.

Sure he did Stripe, saw and heard him myself live on the night.

I dunno when and what you were watching the election on but if it was live you sure missed a lot. New outlets were forecasting swings towards Biden once the mail in ballots were counted on the night itself. It wasn't something concocted the following morning whatsoever, fact.

Arthur Brain

The twice-not-former chick was doing enough whining for six losers.

She still is.
Funny, I don't recall Clinton stamping her foot and whining on about fraud. I recall her conceding the results. Hilariously ironic that the likes of you go on about whining at all given the amount of snivelling and kindergarten hissy fits emanating from plenty in the Trump camp who still can't get over the results a year later...

marke

Funny, I don't recall Clinton stamping her foot and whining on about fraud. I recall her conceding the results. Hilariously ironic that the likes of you go on about whining at all given the amount of snivelling and kindergarten hissy fits emanating from plenty in the Trump camp who still can't get over the results a year later...
Hillary would have had every right to condemn voter fraud if she had clearly seen evidence of it like Trump did.

glorydaz

Nope. I've followed proceedings from the get go through the ongoing with a mixture of bemusement, incredulity and amusement.

I dunno when and what you were watching the election on but if it was live you sure missed a lot. New outlets were forecasting swings towards Biden once the mail in ballots were counted on the night itself. It wasn't something concocted the following morning whatsoever, fact.
Artie, you've been watching the mainstream media again. ;)

glorydaz

Hillary was caught with her pants down, and she was stomped to boot.

Arthur Brain

Artie, you've been watching the mainstream media again. ;)
Well, it was the BBC but this was all live and nobody doctored Trump's ill advised victory speech. The forecasts were all over news outlets that the mail in vote would overturn Trump's initial lead on the night itself...

glorydaz

Well, it was the BBC but this was all live and nobody doctored Trump's ill advised victory speech. The forecasts were all over news outlets that the mail in vote would overturn Trump's initial lead on the night itself...
Seriously, it took days and days to get the votes to line up the way they wanted. They're finding big errors even as we speak, and the mainstream media is ignoring it all. The swamp is deep and wide, Artie. You're no better off over the pond.

Arthur Brain

Hillary was caught with her pants down, and she was stomped to boot.
Oh, she lost big time, ain't denying that and neither could she. She was hardly a candidate fit for office either. The thing is, Trump was stomped by the same margin and he should have had the sense to concede in similar manner. Instead he's only caused damage to the republicans which is why several have simply had enough. He's a man child.

Arthur Brain

Seriously, it took days and days to get the votes to line up the way they wanted. They're finding big errors even as we speak, and the mainstream media is ignoring it all. The swamp is deep and wide, Artie. You're no better off over the pond.
I'm sorry GD but there's no substance to this. Sure, some outlets will claim conspiracy, fraud, all manner of unsubstantiated stuff and after a myriad investigations/audits over the past year what have they come up with? Only confirmation that the allegations were baseless and that the election results were legitimate. Where it comes to over here then all the major political parties are crap frankly.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You can watch the video you just posted. He expressed confidence, citing numbers that were available at the time.

"We don't want them to find votes at 4 o'clock in the morning."

Nope. They were pessimistic.

We didn't have to watch it live. You're perfectly capable of lying about what happened with the recorded content available now.

:LOL:

Meanwhile, you ignore the very real ongoing litigation, falsely declaring that every legal challenge has been thrown out.

You're utterly ignorant and completely sold out to falsehoods.

Arthur Brain

You can watch the video you just posted. He expressed confidence, citing numbers that were available at the time.

"We don't want them to find votes at 4 o'clock in the morning."

Nope. They were pessimistic.

We didn't have to watch it live. You're perfectly capable of lying about what happened with the recorded content available now.

Meanwhile, you ignore the very real ongoing litigation, falsely declaring that every legal challenge has been thrown out.

You're utterly ignorant and completely sold out to falsehoods.
I watched it live at the time Stripe and I've seen the video. He claimed victory, was pathetic.

So you didn't watch it live and see the forecasts predicted at the time then. I did and it wasn't a concoction made up the following day. That's fact so there's no need for any lies on my part you strange person...

Being called ignorant by you is really kinda both sad and hysterical. You keep buying into your conspiracy narrative though!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I watched it live at the time Stripe and I've seen the video. He claimed victory, was pathetic.

So you didn't watch it live and see the forecasts predicted at the time then.

:yawn:

I think we'll go with the record, not your hazy and obviously skewed recollections.

it wasn't a concoction made up the following day.

It sure was. Nobody conceded, but the general feeling was of pessimism.

That's fact so there's no need for any lies on my part you strange person...

Well, you could watch the video.

Being called ignorant by you is really kinda both sad and hysterical. You keep buying into your conspiracy narrative though!
Have you seen the result of that Georgia case you refuse to address oh yeah that's right you're desperately trying to ignore it.