For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

The facts are as follows. Trump lost, Biden won, no widespread election fraud.

Nearly a year and folk are still whining about it...
The fact is democrats lied about Biden's involvement with Ukraine corruption so they could unjustly impeach Trump on false charges and set up groundwork for massive voter fraud in 2020.

Arthur Brain

You don't care about the very real issues.
Maybe dictionaries have reverse definitions in New Zealand or something so I suggest acquainting yourself with one that actually defines 'conspiracy theorist'. Otherwise, had there been evidence for widespread election tampering then I'm already on record multiple times on here for stating just how serious that is to the point of even overturning the election results. That there wasn't and isn't has been verified through the last ongoing year of farce and was an obvious nothing burger to anyone paying attention.

As you were.

marke

Maybe dictionaries have reverse definitions in New Zealand or something so I suggest acquainting yourself with one that actually defines 'conspiracy theorist'. Otherwise, had there been evidence for widespread election tampering then I'm already on record multiple times on here for stating just how serious that is to the point of even overturning the election results. That there wasn't and isn't has been verified through the last ongoing year of farce and was an obvious nothing burger to anyone paying attention.

As you were.
Leftists lied for years in support of Hillary's make believe Trump/Russian conspiracy theory and never admitted their error even after CrowdStrike revealed under oath in congressional testimony that they never obtained any evidence of any kind that the DNC emails had been exfiltrated from DNC computers by an outsider.

Arthur Brain

Yeah. You've spent exactly zero words responding to the substance of what we have said.
You, nor anyone else has brought anything of substance to the table regarding the subject matter. A whole load of waffle, conspiracy tripe and whining does not a substantive argument make.

marke

You, nor anyone else has brought anything of substance to the table regarding the subject matter. A whole load of waffle, conspiracy tripe and whining does not a substantive argument make.
Do you believe the DNC emails were stolen from DNC computers by insiders or by outsiders? If you have an opinion what do you base your opinion on, facts or propagandist lies?

When the DNC reported the theft of emails, they called on Crowdstrike to investigate, not the FBI. The FBI never got its hands on the DNC computers but was forced to blindly accept what DNC officials and Crowdstrike told them. I don't know what Crowdstrike told the FBI but I do know Crowdstrike told Congress that they never found any evidence whatsoever that the misappropriation or exfiltration of the DNC emails was by any outsider.

Arthur Brain

Arthur, when they stopped counting in the middle of the night, it was clear there was monkey business going on.
Well, no, not really. Multiple investigations and audits later verified what most already knew. This whole thing effectively stemmed from Trump himself on election night. He gave a monumentally ill advised victory speech just a few hours after the initial votes had come in. Now he must have surely been aware of what major news outlets were already reporting - that his initial lead wasn't going to last long because the mail in ballots were going to be predominantly in favour of Biden. Sure enough, that's what happened and can't have been breaking news for anyone keeping up to speed with events.

He was never going to go gracefully from that point. Trump is too much of an egotist to do that so what other recourse for him but to claim fraud? His fan base would be on board with that, especially the hardcore supporters and so then we have Powell's kraken, Giuliani & Lindell, Qanon and all of it's only resulted in embarrassment for republicans along with lawsuits for those accusing vote machine manufacturers with tampering, all of which unsubstantiated. It's no wonder that many republicans are fed up with it all as they know how bad it makes them look, all because Trump couldn't relinquish office with any dignity.

There was always going to be a higher voter turnout the last election than in 2016. Trump has been one of the most divisive presidents in history but there was nothing credible to suggest widespread voter fraud as all of these audits etc have confirmed. Trump is simply the sorest of losers as demonstrated with his phone call to Raffensberger pleading for him to find him another 11,000 votes.

Were there instances of fraud? Probably. Realistically, there's probably cases of fraud in any election but nothing to suggest the claims made.

FTR, if Clinton had pulled this stunt in 2016 I'd say the same about her and she's no great shakes, in fact America was royally short changed with it's choice of primary candidates. Biden's hardly doing a stellar job as president either so this isn't simply about bashing Trump.

marke

Well, no, not really. Multiple investigations and audits later verified what most already knew. This whole thing effectively stemmed from Trump himself on election night. He gave a monumentally ill advised victory speech just a few hours after the initial votes had come in. Now he must have surely been aware of what major news outlets were already reporting - that his initial lead wasn't going to last long because the mail in ballots were going to be predominantly in favour of Biden. Sure enough, that's what happened and can't have been breaking news for anyone keeping up to speed with events.

He was never going to go gracefully from that point. Trump is too much of an egotist to do that so what other recourse for him but to claim fraud? His fan base would be on board with that, especially the hardcore supporters and so then we have Powell's kraken, Giuliani & Lindell, Qanon and all of it's only resulted in embarrassment for republicans along with lawsuits for those accusing vote machine manufacturers with tampering, all of which unsubstantiated. It's no wonder that many republicans are fed up with it all as they know how bad it makes them look, all because Trump couldn't relinquish office with any dignity.

There was always going to be a higher voter turnout the last election than in 2016. Trump has been one of the most divisive presidents in history but there was nothing credible to suggest widespread voter fraud as all of these audits etc have confirmed. Trump is simply the sorest of losers as demonstrated with his phone call to Raffensberger pleading for him to find him another 11,000 votes.

Were there instances of fraud? Probably. Realistically, there's probably cases of fraud in any election but nothing to suggest the claims made.

FTR, if Clinton had pulled this stunt in 2016 I'd say the same about her and she's no great shakes, in fact America was royally short changed with it's choice of primary candidates. Biden's hardly doing a stellar job as president either so this isn't simply about bashing Trump.
The continued democrat lying efforts designed to hide the truth of their massive fraud are getting really old.

glorydaz

Sorry if I'm not falling for that malarkey, Arthur, but it's great to see you anyway. :giggle:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope.

Facts.

We know you don't care.

Arthur Brain

Sorry if I'm not falling for that malarkey, Arthur, but it's great to see you anyway. :giggle:
Well, what 'malarkey' exactly? That really was my honest view on proceedings and from election night itself. I'm a total cynic where it comes to politicians of any brand so the 'dems' aren't anything to shout about but this ongoing fraud stuff is really only embarrassing to republicans now. Anyway, good to see you too. :)