For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

Arthur Brain

Nope.

You haven't a clue.

They did. I don't care.

No, he didn't. Even if all of the votes were legitimate, a few tens of thousands the other way could have flipped the result.

I don't care who wins the US election. I don't care who wins any election.

You simply have no idea what this conversation is even about.
Um, ya Stripe, the forecasts were made on election night, that's fact. Snivel away some more, it won't alter anything.

You are in no position to talk about ignorance or lack of an idea when frankly, your stupidity on this topic is only matched by your gullibility.

Trump lost, big style, in his own words given the margin by a 'landslide' so it wouldn't 'flip' the other way. Most unenviable record in presidential history overall. Twice impeached, lost both the popular and electoral vote, a one term office president and gets beaten by the same margin he won by previously. Gotta laugh.

If you don't care then go spam up another thread?

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
The what now?

Now thems fighting words.

1. I'm from Taiwan. Taiwan is not China.
2. My government stinks to high heaven.
I wanted to know where you stood. ;) Taiwanese elite love it when China steals the latest US tech for them. Just like the South Korean elite work secretly with North Korea. Treason is against liberty is everywhere in politics.

Arthur Brain

There is no "fraud bandwagon".
To claims, as you do, that there was NO fraud is retarded to the max.
Oh, sure there is and there's plenty of gullible folk who are on it and driving it.

Just as well I've made no such claim then isn't it? Not very bright on your part to accuse people of something they haven't done dude. I've never claimed there was no fraud, I've even stated that in likelihood there's a certain measure of fraud and untoward shenanigans going on in most if not all elections. Widespread fraud such as the claims in regards to the last? Nah, the retardation is on those who buy into that bunk.

Arthur Brain

Brain has no capacity to engage rationally even over politics. His forays into matters science are ... how shall we put this? Laughable?

Laughable seems the best word to get a starting idea into the insanity. :LOL:
This from a guy who's supposedly or at least was an English teacher who struggles with the definitions of words...

Your clownish pomposity is always worth a laugh though, as is the notion that you're somehow clued up in science, not to mention 'law'...

Happy new year goofball!

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wanted to know where you stood. ;) Taiwanese elite love it when China steals the latest US tech for them. Just like the South Korean elite work secretly with North Korea. Treason is against liberty is everywhere in politics.
I stand with the ideals of liberty and justice. Ie, against democracy.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
You don't believe in mob-rule? But mob-rule is what republics decay into according to Plato. And I was hoping someone would say the United States is a democracy just like they do in the MainStream Media including Fox.

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Liberty? Aren't you one of those who think that the West should be under some sort of theocracy or akin? Kiss goodbye to the liberty and freedom we have now with what some propose would encapsulate that particular 'ideal'.

Arthur Brain

Sorry. This was meant for Artie brainiac.
Oh, okay. Fraud sure is predictable. With any given election it's practically a guarantee that you're gonna have some to some degree. The likes of the claims ongoing from the last year? Nah. A big fat nothing burger. Trump lost and the ensuing farce has only blown up in the faces of the republican party. Once again, is it any wonder why so many are fed up with it?

Mary Contrary 999

Oh, okay. Fraud sure is predictable.
So that's why the lame stream media foresaw the later count of the mail in ballots as a point where results could be padded for Biden.
With any given election it's practically a guarantee that you're gonna have some to some degree. The likes of the claims ongoing from the last year? Nah. A big fat nothing burger.
No, the lead by Biden was an impossible burger. Might look real but smells and tastes funny. No good meat in there.
Trump lost and the ensuing farce has only blown up in the faces of the republican party. Once again, is it any wonder why so many are fed up with it?
Yet the republicans are poised to control both houses of Congress SOON.