False and Foolish Doctrines and Religions

Epoisses

We have to admit we are sinners, I did that.

Jesus says to confess our sins, I did that.

Jesus says to repent of those sins, I did that.

You are the one who is rebelling against Jesus.

Why do you rebel against the words of God?

You have to know you are a sinner! Not play church like some tard at the noob mega-church.

God's Truth

There are people who can only defend their beliefs by accusing others.

Who do they get that from?

The Bible says that Satan is the accuser.

Think about it.

Epoisses

There are people who can only defend their beliefs by accusing others.

Who do they get that from?

The Bible says that Satan is the accuser.

Think about it.

I'm trying to help you, buddy. Satan has deceived you into thinking self-righteousness is true obedience. He did it with the Jews and he does it with Christians and he even does it with atheists. Everyone thinks they're good because they keep some worthless rules.

God's Truth

I'm trying to help you, buddy. Satan has deceived you into thinking self-righteousness is true obedience. He did it with the Jews and he does it with Christians and he even does it with atheists. Everyone thinks they're good because they keep some worthless rules.

I can hardly believe you call the word of God worthless.

Robert Pate

Banned
I have faith and trues in EVERYTHING that jesus teachings.

Jesus taught the law to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards. If keeping the law is what pleases God, Jesus would have loved the Pharisees, instead he called them hypocrites, snakes, sons of hell, etc. God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Faith in Jesus Christ and his Gospel. This is why he abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15.

God's Truth

Jesus taught the law to show you that you don't measure up to God's standards. If keeping the law is what pleases God, Jesus would have loved the Pharisees, instead he called them hypocrites, snakes, sons of hell, etc. God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Faith in Jesus Christ and his Gospel. This is why he abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15.

That is not what I said and not what the Bible says.

You are merely repeating rote answers.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
I've read through this thread and it has led me to one inescapable conclusion...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Education has nothing to do with it. Some of the smartest people that I know are Mormons. If you can believe in Mormonism, then you probably think that Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs is a real life story.