False and Foolish Doctrines and Religions

God's Truth

And there are two scriptures to do away with your nonsense.

Jude 3-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

3 Beloved, while I was making every effort to write you about our common salvation, I felt the necessity to write to you appealing that you contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all handed down to the saints. 4 For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

How do you ever get that scripture says we do not have to obey?

How do you ever get that I preach we do not have to obey the Master?

God's Truth

Come back when you no longer reject the truine God of the Christian faith in favor of a mere idol of your own imagining. Until then, your decidedly non-Christian opinions will remain just that.

You are a Catholic, you do not even know if you will be saved. I say you are right about that.

Catholics do everything that God says not to do.

Call no man 'father'.
Do not bow to the works of your hand.
Jesus is the only one who Intercedes.
Do not bow to another man.

Catholics do things that God hates.

Epoisses

It's just that we've been chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.

That's something you can't comprehend Eph. 4:18; 2 Cor. 4:3-4.

~~~~~

You've been chosen to show you're unbelief in Jesus Christ the savior of the world.

God's Truth

Come back when you no longer reject the truine God of the Christian faith in favor of a mere idol of your own imagining. Until then, your decidedly non-Christian opinions will remain just that.

There are three but not according to the trinity doctrine from the apostate Catholics.

Cruciform

There are three but not according to the trinity doctrine from the apostate Catholics.
The entirely heterodox and inherently anti-Christian tradition of men that you have been fed by your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Christian sect is noted.

Back to Post #45 above.

God's Truth

Your subjective dislike of it aside, the content of Post #48 reflects a straightforward self-evident truth.

Back to Post #45 above.

How do you obey Jesus when he says call no man 'father'?

How do you obey the Word of God that says bow to no man?

God's Truth

Show me the Scripture that says that "All Christian terminology must come directly from the Bible."

If it is not in the Bible then it is man's teachings and not God's.

Luke 1:1-4 Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught.

The NEW TESTAMENT is fulfillment of the OLD TESTAMENT.

The Old Testament were prophecies about what was coming.

We have God's prophecies made known to us in the New Testament.

Romans 16:25-27 Now to him who is able to establish you by my gospel and the proclamation of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all nations might believe and obey him–to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen.

2 Peter 1:19 We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

The Old Testament is the prophetic message.

The New Testament is the prophetic message revealed.

We do not make up things and then say where does the scriptures say we cannot do that. That would be adding to God's Word.