ECT FAITH ALONE: DID JESUS TEACH IT?

God's Truth

...according to the opinions of your chosen recently-invented, man-made non-Catholic sect, anyway.
Don't change my quote. That is an offense that should be reported.

Nope. A denomination, by definition, has broken off from some previously-existing original church, as yours has. The Catholic Church, however, being that one historic Church founded by Jesus Christ himself, cannot have ever separated from any prior church, and therefore, simply cannot be considered a "denomination." Sorry for your confusion.
That is not what denomination means; and, your church is broken off from the true Church, the body of Christ.

Krsto

No, Jesus didn't teach salvation alone. He taught the way to eternal life was to love God and love man. Don't be a wicked person, IOW. For those who needed it, he gave them Christ to die on a cross. He never said every human needs faith in Christ. For those who needed it, it was a wonderful gift that let's them know they too can be forgiven and start a new life, and as an added incentive he promised the power of the Holy Spirit to assist.

God's Truth

Just as you deny everything and anything that a Catholic posts here. In any case, if you make an assertion, you need to back it up with documentary proof. Let's have it, then.

Your religion does not obey God.

God says do not call your brothers in Christ 'father'.
God says to not make statues and bow to it.
God says Jesus is the only mediator, not Mary.
God says repent then be baptized; Catholics baptize infants.

How is that for you?

You cannot put even one scripture aside, and the Catholics put many aside.

Cross Reference

Your religion does not obey God.

God says do not call your brothers in Christ 'father'.
God says to not make statues and bow to it.
God says Jesus is the only mediator, not Mary.
God says repent then be baptized; Catholics baptize infants.

How is that for you?

You cannot put even one scripture aside, and the Catholics put many aside.

Yu don't obey God.

God's Truth

People go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and stay saved, but they do go against me because their teachers say faith only.

They need to think more about what they are following.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
12662621_789239907846827_6503647556101616761_n.jpg

Questions or Comments?

Paul preached "faith alone." Paul preached "The Grace Gospel." Jesus spoke only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. (The Kingdom Gospel)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People go against me for saying we have to obey to get saved and stay saved, but they do go against me because their teachers say faith only.

They need to think more about what they are following.

Paul's Gospel preaches, "Faith alone without works." When you preach against Paul's message, you are preaching against the "Ascended Christ's message." That being; The Grace Gospel.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you love your neighbor without obeying Jesus' commands?

Tell me, I would like to know.

Sin isn't the main focus of the Grace Gospel. It preaches God's Grace given to those who place their faith in Christ as their Savior. Christ took care of the sin question at the cross.