Dont go from house to house

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why won't you say right here and right now what God's essence is?

I said
That is a stupid question.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
[Tit 3:3
3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said
That is a stupid question.

[2Ti 2:23
23 But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife.
[Tit 3:3
3 For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another.
It's actually not a stupid question, but it has been answered before. If GT would follow the link provided by AMR, she would find the post he wrote that answers the question.

God's Truth

It's actually not a stupid question, but it has been answered before. If GT would follow the link provided by AMR, she would find the post he wrote that answers the question.

Maybe you can read the link and come back and tell me what essence AMR says that God is. Make sure you don't come back and say the essence is God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Ok I have never found anyone who could show me the importance of that question. Thank you, If you can do it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You know you can't because he doesn't tell us.

So since you didn't read the link for yourself, stop saying the answer is there.
Or, you know, instead of your baseless accusation of calling me a liar, you could just go read the link yourself, and see that he did, in fact, give an answer to your question.

Lazy bum, GT, and a bearer of false witness on top of that.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
ok then show me because Jesus never said we need to know the essence of God. We don't need to know where He came from. We don't need to know who His parents were. We just need to submit to Him.

[Mat 23:24 24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

God's Truth

Or, you know, instead of your baseless accusation of calling me a liar, you could just go read the link yourself, and see that he did, in fact, give an answer to your question.

Lazy bum, GT, and a bearer of false witness on top of that.

Tell us what the essence of God is.

God's Truth

I said
Don't say us just you. Its still a stupid question.

[Mat 23:24 NKJV] 24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

You have been already told by another person that is was not a stupid question. So stop being a hypocrite.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have been already told by another person that is was not a stupid question. So stop being a hypocrite.

I said
Well like you they couldn't give me a spiritual reason either. So it is still a stupid question. I've seen a lot of intellectual idiots come in here that want to flex their intellectual muscles. Your the hypocrite. Here is your chance show me why it is important.

[Mat 23:24-26
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
25 "Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence.
26 "Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't debate people such as yourself.

I said
Debating is a sin. You don't edify people either. You break all the rules of believing. Not to think beyond what is written. And not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
That is what makes you a hypocrite.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That falls under the same category as -Do halo's come in different colors? Or did God have a mother and father? The devils gets people off on tangents.

Jesus told us to live by every word that God has given us.
[Luk 4:4
4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
Some are one day a week Christians and some are seven days a week Christians.

[Rom 14:4-6
4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand.
5 One person esteems [one] day above another; another esteems every day [alike]. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind.
6 He who observes the day, observes [it] to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe [it]. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks.

It is definitely a long way to church day

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It is definitely a long way to church day

I said
Its sad to me to see so many still in the milk understanding. And not hungering for the meat. Those in the milk have a definition of church. But in the meat it goes so much deeper than what they think.
Milk Meat
Building group of people, three or more
Saved Temporary Salvation Eternal
Kingdom of heaven Space Kingdom of God inside yourself
Born again Water Born again Spirit
Old Testament obsolete New Testament the Word of God

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why won't you say right here and right now what God's essence is?
Done. in multiple posts in the debate in question as can be seen here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=5108162#post5108162

Stop moving the goal posts.

You claimed you were not answered in our debate.

When we debated, I asked you to explain how they were the same. I even tried to help you to give an answer, but all you would say was no to my suggestions. You would only say they were the same "essence". I asked you what that essence was but you could not answer.

Hence, the debate is the point of reference. That is where the evidence exists for all to examine for themselves to judge the factuality of your complaint.

I provide numerous examples in this thread, in this post, demonstrating how wrong your accusation was. Go read them as that is what you were complaining about, lady.

AMR

God's Truth

I said
Debating is a sin. You don't edify people either. You break all the rules of believing. Not to think beyond what is written. And not to add one thing to the verses or take one thing away from the verses.
That is what makes you a hypocrite.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

You just put a curse on yourself.

You said debating was a sin and then you tried to put curses on me for saying I was adding to the Bible.

Show where the Bible says debating is a sin.

You also try to curse Paul who debated.

You even proved you are a hypocrite for you yourself debate here.

Acts 9:29 He talked and debated with the Grecian Jews, but they tried to kill him.

Acts 15:1 Some men came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the brothers: "Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved." This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.