Dont go from house to house

God's Truth

Done. in multiple posts in the debate in question as can be seen here:

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?p=5108162#post5108162

Stop moving the goal posts.

You claimed you were not answered in our debate.

Hence, the debate is the point of reference. That is where the evidence exists for all to examine for themselves to judge the factuality of your complaint.

I provide numerous examples in this thread, in this post, demonstrating how wrong your accusation was. Go read them as that is what you were complaining about, lady.

AMR

Why won't you tell us all right here and now what God's essence is?

Lon

Why won't you tell us all right here and now what God's essence is?

:doh: "Essence" means "who or what" someone or something is. It is reflexive, like a mirror. AMR said C-L-E-A-R-L-Y that God's essence is Himself. God is God. That is your answer. Your inane banter and inability to grasp the simplest things is why you are on my iggy. It REALLY gets tiring to see others have to jump through your ridiculous, mindless, hoops. Stop it! L-I-S-T-E-N more, speak less. When AMR, for instance, talks, I shut up. You'd do well to learn like-wise. You are being/acting foolish. Proverbs 26:12

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You just put a curse on yourself.

You said debating was a sin and then you tried to put curses on me for saying I was adding to the Bible.

Show where the Bible says debating is a sin.

You also try to curse Paul who debated.

You even proved you are a hypocrite for you yourself debate here.

Acts 9:29 He talked and debated with the Grecian Jews, but they tried to kill him.

Acts 15:1 Some men came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the brothers: "Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved." This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

Acts 18:28
For he vigorously refuted the Jews in public debate, proving from the Scriptures that Jesus was the Christ.

I said
ROFLOL Where did you get them verses? There not out of the KJV or the NKJV. Your lying about Paul when it came to a debate he walked out on them. Your a heretick speaking blasphemy against Paul. Jesus stopped them from even disputing with one another. You are an intellectual idiot.

Mark 9:33-35
33 Then He came to Capernaum. And when He was in the house He asked them, "What was it you disputed among yourselves on the road?"
34 But they kept silent, for on the road they had disputed among themselves who would be the greatest.
35 And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, "If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all."
(NKJ)

Acts 9:28-30
28 So he was with them at Jerusalem, coming in and going out.
29 And he spoke boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus and disputed against the Hellenists, but they attempted to kill him.
30 When the brethren found out, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him out to Tarsus.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
(NKJ)

Acts 15:1-2

1 And certain men came down from Judea and taught the brethren, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved."
2 Therefore, when Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and dispute with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas and certain others of them should go up to Jerusalem, to the apostles and elders, about this question.
(NKJ)

28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ.
(NKJ)

28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.
(KJV)

1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.
(KJV)

God's Truth

:doh: "Essence" means "who or what" someone or something is. It is reflexive, like a mirror. AMR said C-L-E-A-R-L-Y that God's essence is Himself. God is God. That is your answer. Your inane banter and inability to grasp the simplest things is why you are on my iggy. It REALLY gets tiring to see others have to jump through your ridiculous, mindless, hoops. Stop it! L-I-S-T-E-N more, speak less. When AMR, for instance, talks, I shut up. You'd do well to learn like-wise. You are being/acting foolish. Proverbs 26:12

I already explained that that is what AMR says; and, I already explained that it is not an answer.

God's essence being Himself is not an answer. It is a wrong and a non answer answer.

Now go learn to pay better attention before you play the accuser and judge part.

You are exactly what you falsely accused me of.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I already explained that that is what AMR says; and, I already explained that it is not an answer.

Pay better attention before you play the accuser and judge part.

I said
I brought up two more revelations you need to read. You trust your own opinion and that is a big mistake. That is what makes you an intellectual idiot. I even brought that revelation up for you.

God's Truth

I said
ROFLOL Where did you get them verses? There not out of the KJV or the NKJV. Your lying about Paul when it came to a debate he walked out on them. Your a heretick speaking blasphemy against Paul. Jesus stopped them from even disputing with one another. You are an intellectual idiot.

Mark 9:33-35
33 Then He came to Capernaum. And when He was in the house He asked them, "What was it you disputed among yourselves on the road?"
34 But they kept silent, for on the road they had disputed among themselves who would be the greatest.
35 And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, "If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all."
(NKJ)

Acts 9:28-30
28 So he was with them at Jerusalem, coming in and going out.
29 And he spoke boldly in the name of the Lord Jesus and disputed against the Hellenists, but they attempted to kill him.
30 When the brethren found out, they brought him down to Caesarea and sent him out to Tarsus.
(NKJ)

Jude 1:9
9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
(NKJ)

1 And certain men came down from Judea and taught the brethren, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved."
2 Therefore, when Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and dispute with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas and certain others of them should go up to Jerusalem, to the apostles and elders, about this question.
(NKJ)

28 for he vigorously refuted the Jews publicly, showing from the Scriptures that Jesus is the Christ.
(NKJ)

28 For he mightily convinced the Jews, and that publickly, shewing by the scriptures that Jesus was Christ.
(KJV)

1 And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.
2 When therefore Paul and Barnabas had no small dissension and disputation with them, they determined that Paul and Barnabas, and certain other of them, should go up to Jerusalem unto the apostles and elders about this question.
(KJV)

You are a vile person.

You argue about words that mean the same thing.

You even posted a scripture that says plainly that Paul and Barnabas had no small DISPUTATION with the Jews.

glorydaz

Talking to a brick wall.....ain't it fun? ;)

Lon

God's essence being Himself is not an answer. It is a wrong and a non answer answer.

Now go learn to pay better attention before you play the accuser and judge part.

You are exactly what you falsely accused me of.

Sorry, not a false accusation but because of this post, I feel sorry for you for it. You really don't get it BUT you try to blame others for YOUR lack of ability. Pride is a bad thing. You have no business trying to teach anybody because you clearly have a learning disability. Okay, I'm not mean to you because of it. Rather, YOU need to listen and ask questions more. Essence of lemon, for instance, is its smell. THUS essence is a part or the whole of a thing. Have you ever had perfume with essence? What was the 'essence?' (Answer: "Lemon") Thus, essence is what the thing 'is' that you are describing. IOW "What's that smell?" A: Lemon. Thus Lemon is the essence of what you smelled. Follow?

God is good. Thus Good is God's essence (part of Who He is). Don't overcomplicate or try to be clever. If you have a learning disability, don't try to hide it behind pride. There is no shame in simply saying "I don't know" or "would you please explain this to me, I'm slow from a disability."

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
GOD's essence is 'BEING', pure and simple.

I said
And that is all covered in the fact that the world and us are here isn't it. I have seen so many intellectual idiots get off on a tangent with stupid questions. Because of their ignorance of the Word of God they still try to impress others who know the Word. In their ignorance they don't realize us real Christians can see right through their delusions.

God's Truth

Sorry, not a false accusation but because of this post, I feel sorry for you for it. You really don't get it BUT you try to blame others for YOUR lack of ability. Pride is a bad thing. You have no business trying to teach anybody because you clearly have a learning disability. Okay, I'm not mean to you because of it. Rather, YOU need to listen and ask questions more. Essence of lemon, for instance, is its smell. THUS essence is a part or the whole of a thing. Have you ever had perfume with essence? What was the 'essence?' (Answer: "Lemon") Thus, essence is what the thing 'is' that you are describing. IOW "What's that smell?" A: Lemon. Thus Lemon is the essence of what you smelled. Follow?

God is good. Thus Good is God's essence (part of Who He is). Don't overcomplicate or try to be clever. If you have a learning disability, don't try to hide it behind pride. There is no shame in simply saying "I don't know" or "would you please explain this to me, I'm slow from a disability."

I am not going to read and reply to this pathetic post of yours.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I said
And that is all covered in the fact that the world and us are here isn't it. I have seen so many intellectual idiots get off on a tangent with stupid questions. Because of their ignorance of the Word of God they still try to impress others who know the Word. In their ignorance they don't realize us real Christians can see right through their delusions.

The world and us have being/existence. We are not 'being/existence' itself.
Our essence is not 'being/existence'.
The world and us are only 'possible' beings.
GOD is necessary being, pure existence.