DO YOU SIN

glorydaz

You obviously have no idea about counterfeit and fraud then. Impiety with regard to judgement for sin is also sinful. It is termed taking the name of Yah Veh in vain.

I think she saw very well that you are a fruad.

You are taking the name of the Lord in vain by the very things you say.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
You're beneath my rank. Did you know there is a hierarchy and rank structure in the kingdom?
Higher levels higher devils (Ro 14:4, Ps 105:15). We see that here (Eph 6:12). :juggle: I'm bottom of the barrel here (1 Co 1:26, Mt 5:5). I'd like to run New York in the millennium :scripto: because God always knew how I had to have Boardwalk (Mt 25:21).

New York, New York ~ Frank Sinatra

"I think you should give it to me." ~ Vinny, My Cousin Vinny

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The word is faith. You open yourself up to contradiction when you narrow the word faith down to one meaning. It's why you have fallen for the doctrine of Calvin by claiming man has no faith of his own, and must be given it by God.

Your refusal to discuss the deeper matters of faith keep you stuck in the name calling stage with people like Meshak and God's unTruth. You are simply unable to engage in the deeper matters of Scripture. :sigh:

For the record... Truster ... "trusts" the doctrine so well... He linked the Devil to God as God's sock puppet in a previous thread.

I'm thinking he missed the whole... Christ is not a promoter of sin thing. I serious like his thread here... but he seems to be confused about our ability to have faith or rebuke it.

He has promise... but... er... um... he's still a little "hyper"... ahem... cough... cough.

As long as he stays away from Nanja and B57 ... truster might very well be okay.

This is a continually unfolding drama that I am enjoying.

Truster

For the record... Truster ... "trusts" the doctrine so well... He linked the Devil to God as God's sock puppet in a previous thread.

I'm thinking he missed the whole... Christ is not a promoter of sin thing. I serious like his thread here... but he seems to be confused about our ability to have faith or rebuke it.

He has promise... but... er... um... he's still a little "hyper"... ahem... cough... cough.

As long as he stays away from Nanja and B57 ... truster might very well be okay.

I've crossed swords with B57 and his stinking Calvinistic doctrines. The problem he has is he doesn't agree with John Calvin on the application of redemption and insists on this eternal justification nonsense. He seems to confuse the eternity of eternity and the Alpha and Omega of time, by applying timeline principles to eternal matters. In Wales we'd call him "wet behind the ears".

Thanks for the kind words...I think?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If someone is a Silver Member is that due to hair colouring? I ask because my hair is kind of bronze.
Cool!
I have Lifetime hair!!!
desismileys_2727.gif

glorydaz

Well, I was doing the same until he started calling nuns and the rest of us older women "old hags".

I'm willing to overlook his youth and inexperience, but I won't overlook his ugliness disguised as zeal.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Well, I was doing the same until he started calling nuns and the rest of us older women "old hags".

I'm willing to overlook his youth and inexperience, but I won't overlook his ugliness disguised as zeal.

Oh... no... you misunderstood... I was underhandedly insulting his theology and calling him a breath away from a hyper Calvie.

If your soul and theology was measured in years... next to "Trusters"... Truster would end up looking like this.

Mr_Burns.png

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you enjoy the sin?

I'll say that some sin seems fun and great at first... or it comes from horrible emotions that are steeped in pain and loss... anyhow...

Sin of the flesh is like salt on a slug... it dries us up and leaves us thirsty. We're like slugs that crave salt, but end up in the slug ER all of the time. Honestly... I stopped leaving the spiritual ER and just bought the lifetime sinners Jesus healthcare package.

It cost me Humility and Faith. P.s. I still mess up the humility thing.