DO YOU SIN

Truster

Sin includes the impurity of nature as well as the impurity of intentions, thoughts, words and deeds.

Do you sin?

Truster

Sin includes giving a false impression. Pretending, via an avatar, to be something you are not, for instance.

Tattooed Theist

GT likes to try and keep her sins hidden.

Yeah but it's not even hidden.

He was asked a question, replied with scripture states no Christian sins, (providing the assumption that he as a Christian obviously doesn't sin then.), and proceeded to not answer the question even though it's right there in plain sight :confused:

Saying you don't sin is a lie, lying is a sin.
Mic drop. :cheers:

Truster

Yeah but it's not even hidden.

He was asked a question, replied with scripture states no Christian sins, (providing the assumption that he as a Christian obviously doesn't sin then.), and proceeded to not answer the question even though it's right there in plain sight :confused:

Saying you don't sin is a lie, lying is a sin.
Mic drop. :cheers:

Well spotted, Sherlock.

glorydaz

Sin includes giving a false impression. Pretending, via an avatar, to be something you are not, for instance.

Most normal people choose avatars because they speak of their inner man.

You don't have an avatar because you are empty inside.

glorydaz

Sin includes the impurity of nature as well as the impurity of intentions, thoughts, words and deeds.

Do you sin?

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Truster

1 John 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Are you sinless? Not another Roman Catholic...

Truster

I've been delivered from the law. It's too bad you are still under it.

This obsession you have with sin shows your complete lack of faith in our Lord's work on the cross. :nono:

What does an old woman like you have an avatar of a young woman for? It's a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself.

glorydaz

What does an old woman like you have an avatar of a young woman for? It's a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself.

You don't have the guts to call any of the guys "old", do you? :chuckle:

Sherman does not look like a jet, but she feels like one.

I chose that avatar because that's the way I feel.

I didn't think of creeps like you who might get turned on by it....lusting a bit are you?