DO YOU SIN

Truster

What does an old woman like you have an avatar of a young woman for? It's a lie and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Would you care to answer the question? Instead of running off to report me for asking a perfectly legitimate question?

Creating a false impression is a sin.

glorydaz

Would you care to answer the question? Instead of running off to report me for asking a perfectly legitimate question?

I am not under the law, but under grace. All things are lawful for me. I am dead to sin.

Now, you can obsess with sin and made charges against those who are not under the law, but you only show your ignorance in so doing.

glorydaz

Oops, you just sinned again. You slander me by claiming I reported you for your legitimate question. I reported you for your evil intents.

Truster

I stand, without shame, or fear of contradiction, for the truth and the trust. Those that have been set free and love the truth recognise it. Those that live by trust will rejoice at the witness of it.

You are perishing, and so for you, all that I am and for all that I stand in and for is the aroma of death.

2 Corinthians 2:16kjv

PS this was not directed at SD.

Epoisses

I stand, without shame, or fear of contradiction, for the truth and the trust. Those that have been set free and love the truth recognise it. Those that live by trust will rejoice at the witness of it.

You are perishing, and so for you, all that I am and for all that I stand in and for is the aroma of death.

Your faith will burn hot for a while but eventually peter out for lack of knowledge.

glorydaz

The word is faith. You open yourself up to contradiction when you narrow the word faith down to one meaning. It's why you have fallen for the doctrine of Calvin by claiming man has no faith of his own, and must be given it by God.

Your refusal to discuss the deeper matters of faith keep you stuck in the name calling stage with people like Meshak and God's unTruth. You are simply unable to engage in the deeper matters of Scripture. :sigh:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
m0168.gif

Truster

Been 25 years since I received the Holy Spirit and 39 since I knew Christ.

Since you heard of Him. Hearing about Him is NOT receiving Him. Salvation and receiving the Holy Spirit are simultaneous. That is why, when the spear went into His side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

Blood for the washing of sins and water for receiving the regeneration of the Holy Spirit. They came forth together and are received together. Not seconds, minutes days or years apart.

Epoisses

Since you heard of Him. Hearing about Him is NOT receiving Him. Salvation and receiving the Holy Spirit are simultaneous. That is why, when the spear went into His side, and forthwith came there out blood and water.

Blood for the washing of sins and water for receiving the regeneration of the Holy Spirit. They came forth together and are received together. Not seconds, minutes days or years apart.

You're beneath my rank. Did you know there is a hierarchy and rank structure in the kingdom?