DO YOU SIN

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are not "sticking with what is written" you are sticking with what has been mistranslated.

I said
Your missing the point. You assume it is mistranslated. If that is what the Holy Spirit quotes to me it cant be mistranslated. Your trying to use human wisdom to dispute the Word of God. Your taking what man has told you and trying to discredit what is written in the bible.

Truster

I said
Your missing the point. You assume it is mistranslated. If that is what the Holy Spirit quotes to me it cant be mistranslated. Your trying to use human wisdom to dispute the Word of God. Your taking what man has told you and trying to discredit what is written in the bible.

I am not taking what man has told me, but what the Spirit has shown me. Is it not written that He should lead into all truth. That is what he does for me.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am not taking what man has told me, but what the Spirit has shown me. Is it not written that He should lead into all truth. That is what he does for me.

I said
does He lead you with the verses, or are you led with the imagination? This is the truth that He will lead you into.
[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

Truster

I said
does He lead you with the verses, or are you led with the imagination? This is the truth that He will lead you into.
[Jhn 17:17-19
17 "Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
18 "As You sent Me into the world, I also have sent them into the world.
19 "And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also may be sanctified by the truth.

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim".

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of Elohim, they are the sons of Elohim".

I said
If someone is led by the Holy Spirit they will include the verses the Holy Spirit is leading them with.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Truster

I said
If someone is led by the Holy Spirit they will include the verses the Holy Spirit is leading them with.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

Stop adding to the scripture to suit your point of reference.

God's Truth

Close, but still not accurate.

I proved with scripture and the dictionary.

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent,forgive them.

Luke 17:4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land wherethey are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Ezekiel 18:30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

Truster

I proved with scripture and the dictionary.

Luke 17:3 So watch yourselves. “If your brother or sister sins against you, rebuke them; and if they repent,forgive them.

Luke 17:4 Even if they sin against you seven times in a day and seven times come back to you saying ‘I repent,’ you must forgive them.”

Revelation 9:20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the works of their hands. They did not stop worshiping demons and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood, which cannot see or hear or walk. 21Furthermore, they did not repent of their murder, sorcery, sexual immorality, and theft.

2 Chronicles 6:37 and if they have a change of heart in the land wherethey are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captivity and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong and acted wickedly’;

Isaiah 59:20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,” declares the Lord.

Jeremiah 8:6 I have listened attentively, but they do not say what is right. None of them repent of their wickedness, saying, “What have I done?” Each pursues their own course like a horse charging into battle.

Ezekiel 18:30 “Therefore, you Israelites, I will judge each of you according to your own ways, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent! Turn away from all your offenses; then sin will not be your downfall.

Revelation 16:11 and cursed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, but they refused to repent of what they had done.

Revelation 2:5 Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

All you have proved is judicial blindness. Elohim has gained honour in your hardening and will be glorified through your destruction.

Elohim is honoured THROUGH the destruction of the vessels fitted for destruction Exodus 14:17,18

God's Truth

All you have proved is judicial blindness. Elohim has gained honour in your hardening and will be glorified through your destruction.

Elohim is honoured THROUGH the destruction of the vessels fitted for destruction Exodus 14:17,18

You misuse scripture, just as Satan did in the desert when he tempted Jesus.

Now deal with the scriptures that I gave. Are you afraid to look at them?

Truster

You misuse scripture, just as Satan did in the desert when he tempted Jesus.

Now deal with the scriptures that I gave. Are you afraid to look at them?

What's the point?

"Then went the Pharisees, and took counsel how they might entangle him in his talk." Matthew 22:15kjv

The spirit at work in you is the same one as the Pharisees had working in them. Then didn't ask questions to gain understanding and life, but to ensnare and distort.