Do you obey Jesus?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
No, you didn't. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John have nothing to do with us (Matthew 10:5-6 KJV, Matthew 15:22-24 KJV, Romans 15:8 KJV) yet that is where you want to lead everyone, to a time past and future message to Israel. Why do you insist on knowing Christ after the flesh (2 Corinthians 5:16 KJV). Our instructions are by direct revelation of the risen, ascended, glorified Lord Jesus Christ to the apostle Paul (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV) to us (Romans 11:13 KJV, Ephesians 3:1-6 KJV) in the form of sound words of Romans through Philemon (2 Timtothy 1:13 KJV). It is the "but now" where the righteousness of God without the law is manifested (Romans 3:21-22 KJV), where we are dead to the law by the body of Christ (Romans 7:4 KJV) and where we have liberty in Christ and are not to be entangled with the yoke of bondage (Galatians 5:1-4 KJV). You need to recover yourself to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV)putting yourself on the same page God would have you as you have been spoiled (Colossians 2:8 KJV).
I am circumcised and I believe Jesus' commands are for Gentiles as well as Jews.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not under the law and neither are you.
You are correct. This is true. But this does not in any way mean either one of us is not to obey Jesus.
The grace of God is our teacher.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Titus 2:12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Titus 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
John 1:14, 17 NASB - 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. ... 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are correct. This is true. But this does not in any way mean either one of us is not to obey Jesus.
John 1:14, 17 NASB - 14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth. ... 17 For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth were realized through Jesus Christ.
We were never commanded to keep the commandments!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Who was never commanded to keep what commandments?

The commandments are for everyone, they are not only for a select few.

Jacob, we are in the but now which is not the "OT", Matthew, Mark, Luke and John nor Heb thru Rev! That's where you find the law commanded!

Members of the Body of Christ are not under the law, but grace!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, we are in the but now which is not the "OT", Matthew, Mark, Luke and John nor Heb thru Rev! That's where you find the law commanded!

Members of the Body of Christ are not under the law, but grace!

I am not under the Law. This does not mean I should not obey God's commands or God's commands in Jesus.