Do I condemn trinttarians to some form of damnation? Not at all

oatmeal

God and Man.... it's not that hard to understand if you don't have blinders on.

Reread Colossians 1 (or maybe it's your first time).

And will you ever believe Zechariah 14?

Either God is spirit or he is not.

Jesus told us that God is spirit.

Jesus being human recognized that

Why can't you?

For that matter, I Timothy 2:5 clearly makes the distinction between God and the man Christ Jesus

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Why not believe what is clearly written in scripture instead of fables and superstitions that crept into Christian doctrine and eventually in some texts

As far as Colossians 1, when you rightly divide that passage it is clear that God, not Jesus Christ created.

I have read Zechariah 14.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

When you simply and sincerely accept both God is Lord and that his son is a lord, the son doing the Father's will and doing the Father's business, not his own will, it is clear that both the Lord God and the Jesus the son as lord are both working towards the same goal. They work as one, with one purpose as John 10:30 in its context makes plain.

30 I and my Father are one.

Neither the Father nor the son is going to let the believers, the sheep, perish, nor be plucked out of Jesus hand, nor shall they be plucked out of the Father's hand

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

It is that simple.

When you work in harmony with God's will, instead of against it, understanding God's word in passages like this will become much simpler even easier.

Right Divider

Body part
Either God is spirit or he is not.
Spirit is God's essential nature. That does NOT preclude Him from taking on a human nature if He so desires... and He did desire and He did take on a human nature.

Jesus told us that God is spirit.
:duh:

Jesus being human recognized that

Why can't you?
Jesus, being God, was with His Father before the creation.

Joh 17:5 KJV And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Jesus is God (and man) no matter how much this bothers you.

For that matter, I Timothy 2:5 clearly makes the distinction between God and the man Christ Jesus
Don't you ever wonder why Paul used the term "the man Christ Jesus" if there is no other possiblity?

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
There is a reason why Jesus is the mediator between God and men... because the Christ is both.

Why not believe what is clearly written in scripture instead of fables and superstitions that crept into Christian doctrine and eventually in some texts
:rotfl:

As far as Colossians 1, when you rightly divide that passage it is clear that God, not Jesus Christ created.
That's not what the passage says. You've have to spin on your head to come to that conclusion.

I have read Zechariah 14.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
Then why don't you believe that the LORD will place His FEET on the Mount of Olives (from whence He left the earth).

When you simply and sincerely accept both God is Lord and that his son is a lord, the son doing the Father's will and doing the Father's business, not his own will, it is clear that both the Lord God and the Jesus the son as lord are both working towards the same goal. They work as one, with one purpose as John 10:30 in its context makes plain.

30 I and my Father are one.

Neither the Father nor the son is going to let the believers, the sheep, perish, nor be plucked out of Jesus hand, nor shall they be plucked out of the Father's hand

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

It is that simple.

When you work in harmony with God's will, instead of against it, understanding God's word in passages like this will become much simpler even easier.
Once AGAIN, because you've reject the truth you cannot see it.

Jesus is BOTH God and man. So showing me scripture that says that He is a man is useless to help your hopeless case.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Who says that phrases are not true?

If you'd read the post I wrote, to which you are reacting, here, you'd know that I, in that very post, clearly said that phrases are not true, nor false.

Yes. Did you really not read the post you're reacting to? Clearly, in that post, I said that phrases are not true, nor false.

Sorry, that is not acceptable as scriptural evidence.

Sorry, but your shallowness and incompetence to deal with the objections I've leveled against your doctrinal stupidities is not acceptable as a benchmark for good judgement regarding what the Bible teaches.

Have you not read where Jesus stated in Matthew 5:18

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Seems to me, as far as Jesus Christ is concerned, the jots and tittles in God's word are not only true but will be fulfilled.

Since, in your self-righteous sanctimony, you manifest yourself to be an enemy of logic, there's simply very little, if anything, I can do for you. Like it or not, phrases (to be specific, non-propositional phrases) are not true, nor are they false. Only propositions are true, or false. Perhaps I ought to be a bit more specific: whatever does not consist of a subject and a predicate is neither true, nor false. Every phrase that does not consist of a subject and a predicate is neither true, nor false.

The non-propositional phrase, "black dog", is neither true nor false, but the proposition, "The neighbor's pet is a black dog", is either true, or false. Pretty simple.

Also, tell me where, exactly, in Scripture, you imagine you have learned that a phrase is a jot and/or a tittle.

The phase [sic] "God the Son" contradicts the clear meaning of the son of God.

Stop being an idiot. The phrase, "God the Son", does not contradict anything, since it is not something that consists of a subject and a predicate. The proposition, "Jesus is God the Son", on the other hand, is a true proposition, and is contradictory to the heretical, anti-Christ falsehood you champion, "Jesus is not God the Son".

You perform a farce when you pretend to be concerned about jots and tittles, seeing as you clearly pay little attention to the details of your own written ravings.

Is Mary the mother of Jesus?

I can go so far as to say that, while Mary was on Earth, she was the mother of Jesus, sure.

Does "son of Mary" mean the same thing as "Mary the son"?

I do not assume that your phrase, "Mary the son", means something, so I have no reason to think you've asked a question, here. You do understand that merely sticking a question mark on the end of a string of words does not make something into a question, right?

The two phrases contradict each other.

No, they do not. No phrase contradicts anything; thus, no phrase contradicts another phrase; thus, the phrase, "son of Mary" does not contradict your nonsense phrase, "Mary the son".

No less does [sic] the two phrases, "son of God" and "God the Son" [sic]

There's yet another shining exemplification of your oh so scrupulous concern for attentiveness to jots and tittles. Thanks.

Again: No, the phrases, "the Son of God" and "God the Son", are not contradictory of one another, nor are they contradictory to anything else.

For that matter, Jesus is never, described as "God the Son" in scripture, yet at last count, Jesus is referred to as the "son of God" about 68 times in scripture.

You've already tried using this trite, futile ploy. All you're doing is making yourself into Captain Obvious by pointing out that the phrase, "the Son of God", is used in the Bible, and that the phrase, "God the Son", is not used in the Bible. And, so what? That's all you've got, and that's worthless for you in terms of what you're trying to do with it. Pointing out the Bible's nonuse of the phrase, "God the Son", is as useless to the question of whether or not Jesus is God the Son, as pointing out the Bible's nonuse of the phrase, "the Father of the Son of God", is useless to the question of whether or not God the Father is the Father of the Son of God.

Notice that, when you say that the Son of God is not God the Son, or when you say that the Bible denies that the Son of God is God the Son, I'm just going to turn your hypocrisy right back upon you by asking you to tell me where, in the Bible, Jesus is described as "NOT God the Son". That's right: Nowhere in the Bible do we find the phrase, "NOT God the Son". Your false doctrine--that Jesus is not God the Son--is extra-Biblical.

I accept what scriptures says about Jesus Christ.

Were that true, then you'd not be the Christ-blaspheming, anti-Christ heretic you are.