Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

6days

You know ,Mike, your version of deity giving you cancer and modern medicine curing it isn't a miracle.
Michaels 'version of deity' better suits the evidence than your version of deity.

God's Word explains we live in corrupted world. We understand why disease and genetic disorders increase.
Your version of deity suggests that genetic disorders should decrease...that mutational burden should decrease....that bacteria can evolve into biologists....and other pseudoscientific beliefs.

Silent Hunter

Michaels 'version of deity' better suits the evidence than your version of deity.
There is no evidence of your version of a deity... NONE.
God's Word explains we live in corrupted world.
No one needs the bible to explain what is self evident... except christians.
We understand why disease and genetic disorders increase.
We do, and it has nothing to do with the fact of evolution.
Your version of deity suggests that genetic disorders should decrease...that mutational burden should decrease....
You never get tired of this straw man, do you?
... that bacteria can evolve into biologists....and other pseudoscientific beliefs.
You never get tired of this straw man either, do you?

gcthomas

Soft dino tissue and C14 dates of just thousands of years is totally inconsistent with the million of years belief.
However the date is totally consistent with the Bible time frame due to the obvious limitations of C14 dating.

After all this time, how can you be so unaware of the meaning of the phrase 'radiocarbon date'? Radiocarbon dates don't simply convert to actual dates, and the deviation from the true date increases hugely for C14 dates in the 10s of thousands of years. Come on, 6Days, do some actual thinking here.

Rosenritter

Well, yeah, you said exactly that.You've tried it more than once...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

This wouldn't be the first time your lack of reading ability betrayed you. Why don't you quote so that when I beat you over the head with the dictionary it isn't dismissed as a straw man attack on poor little you?

6days

Silent Hunter said:
There is no evidence of your version of a deity... NONE.
You say that since you have no idea what evidence is. Evidence is not your beliefs. I was going to post a definition of the word 'evidence' for you but you should just google it.
Silent Hunter said:
6days said:
We understand why disease and genetic disorders increase.
We do, and it has nothing to do with the fact of evolution
Its evidence that natural selection is not the savior, evolutionists imagine it to be.
Silent Hunter said:
6days said:
Your version of deity suggests that genetic disorders should decrease...that mutational burden should decrease....
You never get tired of this straw man, do you?
What I do get tired of is evolutionists such as yourself, attempting to defend evolutionism, without understanding it. So let me help you :)

Atheists and others often believe that nothing caused everything. That psuedoscientific belief leads to all sorts of other anti-science beliefs. They believe life came from non life... and that if you add enough time...end enough chance, a fish can evolve into a philosopher. Your belief system is a denial of evidence. And, as we discussed before...that belief in uphill evolution was largely responsible for the holocaust.

6days

gcthomas said:
Radiocarbon dates don't simply convert to actual dates, and the deviation from the true date increases hugely for C14 dates in the 10s of thousands of years.
Yup!! Thats correct. There is no way to calibrate results for unknown conditions such as volcanic activity, solar flares, or the global flood. Dates of 22,000 years....40,000 years are consistent with the global flood model.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Really? Even the contradictory parts?
There are no contradictions
Then reading is not a skill with which you are particulaly adept......

No, it's more like interpreting what you read is a skill with which YOU are not particularly adept.
(Neither is spelling either; it's spelled "particularly.".)

Scripture is not simply read, it is interpreted. When properly interpreted, there are no contradictions.

As for evolution, there is a difference between evolution and evolution out of nothing. The former is compatible with creationism. The latter is what atheist imbeciles believe.

Silent Hunter

This wouldn't be the first time your lack of reading ability betrayed you.
:chuckle: You said EXACTLY that (in so many words). You said what you did in an attempt to beat back any counter argument. You can't read Hebrew like Chair, instead, relying on shoddy creationist apologetics and a belief in an infallible KJV showing your utter lack of knowledge.
Why don't you quote so that when I beat you over the head with the dictionary it isn't dismissed as a straw man attack on poor little you?
Dictionaries don't give definitions, they give word usages. Look up "clueless" in the dictionary. You'll find yours and Cadry's picture next to it.

Silent Hunter

Atheists and others often believe that nothing caused everything. That psuedoscientific belief leads to all sorts of other anti-science beliefs. They believe life came from non life... and that if you add enough time...end enough chance, a fish can evolve into a philosopher. Your belief system is a denial of evidence. And, as we discussed before...that belief in uphill evolution was largely responsible for the holocaust.
You have yet to tie evolution to the Holocaust. A scant few pseudo-historians have made the claim but that goes against everything that is definitely known about the Nazis. The rest of your trash is just the same recycled straw men we've come to expect from you.

Silent Hunter

No, it's more like interpreting what you read is a skill with which YOU are not particularly adept.
Yeah, right. When you're ready to visit reality it will be waiting for you.
(Neither is spelling either; it's spelled "particularly.".)
I'm working from a cell phone so going back to fix minor spelling mistakes isn't on my current to do list. Is complaining about something so trivial the best you have or is getting in an ad hominem that important?
Scripture is not simply read, it is interpreted. When properly interpreted, there are no contradictions.
Proper interpretation being whatever agrees with your interpretation, right?
As for evolution, there is a difference between evolution and evolution out of nothing. The former is compatible with creationism. The latter is what atheist imbeciles believe.
Actually, you have it backward but creationists like you don't realize it.

6days

SilentHunter said:
You have yet to tie evolution to the Holocaust.
The nazi's made the connection. They used Darwins terminology, and false beliefs justifying their evil. Hitler relied on evolutionists such as Haeckel and Spencer to form policies justifying eliminating those

Silent Hunter

The nazi's made the connection.
Nope.
They used Darwins terminology, and false beliefs justifying their evil.
Nope.
Hitler relied on evolutionists such as Haeckel and Spencer to form policies justifying eliminating those
Nope. There's a big difference between evolution and eugenics and the evolutionary ideas of Haeckel and Spencer. Since you are unwilling and unable to research the topic beyond creationist apologetics web sites you will never know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.