Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

quip

BANNED
Banned
quip, your understanding is as poor as artie's

heterosexuality is the default setting for humans

one must actively choose homosexuality

So, human sexuality has a "default setting" :chuckle:

Tell me, which is the "default setting" concerning the sexual preference between blondes, brunettes, and redheads? Are foot fetishes the defaulted setting or are heterosexuals the only party privy to such defaults?

What are your "default" fetishes settings? :kiss: (rhetorical...I really don't want to know!) :crackup:

Go ahead check the Bible...I'll wait..........

quip

BANNED
Banned
Easy: If I found out the difference between vanilla and a cigarette was self-absorbed and did damage, like all unrestrained sexual behavior (whether blinders are on or not, there is no denial), that it does damage to the body, etc. Such makes 'choice' a no brainer. Does the guy have a right to smoke? Yeah, but in front of me. My lungs don't need that.

So homosexuals shouldn't have homosexual sex in front of you....that seems reasonable enough. :idunno:

You are basically supporting a right to kill oneself. I wouldn't care a whit if tobacco were made illegal. It WOULD be a good thing. There is NO argument against that. You can argue a right to have tobacco, but you cannot ever argue it is 'good.' That'll never happen. Can't happen. In the end, it is simply an argument to harm self, and second-hand or first-hand harming others.

errr ok ...:cigar:

MrDante

Sexual orientation, by the way, is a social construct.

Social construct does not mean "not real"

Race is a social construct based entirely in biology.
Gender is a social construct based entirely in biology.
Sexual orientation is a social construct based entirely in biology.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I've seen my favorite sexual stimulus change over time although never for the same sex. It is my opinion that a rejection of God within the heart is the only thing that could make same sex attraction a possibility. Until that day comes, it's impossible for me to choose homosexuality.

Also, I have had the inner conversation that if I ever did have a homosexual desire, I would not act on it. I also told myself the same things about sexual desires that could land me the death penalty. I have never desired rape but I told myself that if I ever had the desire, I would not act on it.

Well, accepting that homosexuality is right for some...does not mean you're forced to engage in the act.

If that's even where you're going here.

glassjester

Social construct does not mean "not real"

Race is a social construct based entirely in biology.
Gender is a social construct based entirely in biology.
Sexual orientation is a social construct based entirely in biology.

Actually, being a social construct would mean not based entirely in biology.

glassjester

Whew!...that's good.

Now........ let's connect the logical dots.....is sexuality in large part hormonal?

The sexual impulse, itself? Yes.

But then, we largely influence that with our actions, don't we? Sexual appetites, just like all other appetites, are increased and decreased by what we do (or don't do).

And that affects our hormones, doesn't it?

Reactions: Lon

quip

BANNED
Banned
The sexual impulse, itself? Yes.

But then, we largely influence that with our actions, don't we? Sexual appetites, just like all other appetites, are increased and decreased by what we do (or don't do).

And that affects our hormones, doesn't it?

Then rather it's the desire to restrain our sexual impulses the social construction here... not the natural instinct itself.

glassjester

Then rather it's the desire to restrain our sexual impulses the social construction here... not the natural instinct itself.

There is a natural drive to have sex.

Our decisions about who ought to help us satisfy that desire - that's a choice.

And the ridiculous idea that someone can be only capable of sexual attraction toward their own gender - that's completely a cultural phenomenon, and a fairly recent one, too.