Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Hugh Hefner, who maintains that Watts' book "is all essentially true," said “he was propositioned [by a man] and, thought, 'What the hell...'"

Arthur Brain

i could choose to murder, but that doesn't make me "kinda" a murderer

and you keep referring to my "logic" without having any understanding of what I'm taking about

You could choose to make a rhubarb sandwich or talk to a lava lamp. If you find yourself being attracted to a man then hey, if you wanna think you chose that then have at it. Might wanna ditch the whole 'heterosexual' identity thing though and just go with the 'non sexual' one instead...

ok doser

You could choose to make a rhubarb sandwich or talk to a lava lamp.

yes, that's true

there are many things we could each choose to do

artie said:
If you find yourself being attracted to a man

is that what you're struggling with artie?

are you having feelings that disturb you about other men?

is that why you and acw have become such close buds?

Arthur Brain

Hugh Hefner, who maintains that Watts' book "is all essentially true," said “he was propositioned [by a man] and, thought, 'What the hell...'"

So he entertained something and then went on to exclusive heterosexual relationships wrapped up in the typical playboy lifestyle. Even your own article quotes him wrapping up any bi sexual exploration on its head.

Arthur Brain

yes, that's true

there are many things we could each choose to do

Absolutely, like laughing at you for the following...
is that what you're struggling with artie?

are you having feelings that disturb you about other men?

is that why you and acw have become such close buds?

:rotfl:

Dude, do better than that will ya. If you're insistent on being a troll then inject some kinda witty put downs at least okay?

ok doser

Absolutely, like laughing at you for the following...

:rotfl:

Dude, do better than that will ya. If you're insistent on being a troll then inject some kinda witty put downs at least okay?

so you don't deny it?

we may be making some progress here artie :thumb:

how long have you ben struggling with these feelings you have towards other men?