Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
watts bio came out in 2008

i prolly read about it in acw (or asc)'s gay thread eight years ago

but there were rumors long before that

as well as his experiences with pedophilia

Arthur Brain

watts bio came out in 2008

i prolly read about it in acw (or asc)'s gay thread eight years ago

but there were rumors long before that

as well as his experiences with pedophilia

Well, one thing you and aCW do share in common is a bizarre fixation on trying to paint other posters as gay...kinda funny in a sad way.

You're saying that Hefner had 'experiences with pedophilia' now? Do link.

quip

BANNED
Banned
i could choose to murder, but that doesn't make me "kinda" a murderer

and you keep referring to my "logic" without having any understanding of what I'm taking about

So, doser...can you describe to me the moment(s) you had/have a set down with yourself and consciously decide to actively pursue heterosexuality over homosexuality exactly as you do when perhaps wresting a similar choice for yourself, say of a hotdog over a hamburger?

Last edited:

ClimateSanity

So, doser...can you describe to me the moment(s) you had/have a set down with yourself and consciously decide to actively pursue heterosexuality over homosexuality exactly as you do when perhaps wresting a similar choice for yourself, say of a hotdog over a hamburger?

I've seen my favorite sexual stimulus change over time although never for the same sex. It is my opinion that a rejection of God within the heart is the only thing that could make same sex attraction a possibility. Until that day comes, it's impossible for me to choose homosexuality.

Also, I have had the inner conversation that if I ever did have a homosexual desire, I would not act on it. I also told myself the same things about sexual desires that could land me the death penalty. I have never desired rape but I told myself that if I ever had the desire, I would not act on it.

Lon

It's not about act, it's about attraction. Sure, you can choose to act on an attraction, be it sexual or otherwise but you don't choose the attraction itself.

That is my point: Attraction is simply impulse. We are 'reasoned' beings. Most of this political much-ado reduces down to 'just do it.' It is unworthy of such attention from reasoned beings. It literally dumbs us down to worse than animals because we literally know better. When, if I get that point across to you, it will settle most of this in your mind. It really will.

Lon

Easy: If I found out the difference between vanilla and a cigarette was self-absorbed and did damage, like all unrestrained sexual behavior (whether blinders are on or not, there is no denial), that it does damage to the body, etc. Such makes 'choice' a no brainer. Does the guy have a right to smoke? Yeah, but in front of me. My lungs don't need that.

You are basically supporting a right to kill oneself. I wouldn't care a whit if tobacco were made illegal. It WOULD be a good thing. There is NO argument against that. You can argue a right to have tobacco, but you cannot ever argue it is 'good.' That'll never happen. Can't happen. In the end, it is simply an argument to harm self, and second-hand or first-hand harming others.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Hugh Hefner, who maintains that Watts' book "is all essentially true," said “he was propositioned [by a man] and, thought, 'What the hell...'"

...he chose to engage in a homosexual encounter

why?

i would wager that it was because he was bored with "normal" depravity
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them (Ro 1:28–32).

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual? So he entertained something and then went on to exclusive heterosexual relationships wrapped up in the typical playboy lifestyle...

Poor rabid bunny. :sigh: Was Hef your hero?
limpwrist.gif
Think the Donald :greedy: is a man to be admired? :banana: 1 Co 6:8-9, 18

Arthur Brain

That is my point: Attraction is simply impulse. We are 'reasoned' beings. Most of this political much-ado reduces down to 'just do it.' It is unworthy of such attention from reasoned beings. It literally dumbs us down to worse than animals because we literally know better. When, if I get that point across to you, it will settle most of this in your mind. It really will.

It's already settled in my mind Lon. Yes, attraction itself can simply be an impulse but it can also be more than that. Your argument seems to be that if someone is gay then they shouldn't act on any attraction to a person of the same gender because for you you consider it to be morally wrong. That's your opinion and you're obviously entitled to it but it's not one everyone shares.

ok doser

quip, your understanding is as poor as artie's

heterosexuality is the default setting for humans

one must actively choose homosexuality

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Could Hugh Hefner & Donald Trump Be Homosexual?, Was Hef your hero? Think the Donald is a man to be admired? 1 Co 6:8-9, 18] Well, no and no respectively.

So there's that.
We haven't banned so there's that yet?
drool.gif
Did you ever imagine serial adulterer Hef could become more depraved? Ex 20:14 :banana:

ok doser

good luck

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Attraction is simply impulse. We are 'reasoned' beings. Most of this political much-ado reduces down to 'just do it.' It is unworthy of such attention from reasoned beings. It literally dumbs us down to worse than animals because we literally know better.

I don't know why you have to go around insulting animals. 1 Thess. 4:3, 4, 2 Pe 2:12, 22
walking-dog.gif

Spoiler
selfcontrol03803973498.JPG

ok doser

You are basically supporting a right to kill oneself.

this morning's lead on the cbc was the huuuuge increase in aids cases in China, due to the relaxing of cultural norms against homosexuality

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Well, okay, the obvious answer is no but given that some here seem to think that any sort of 'non virtuous' sexual life can somehow lead towards developing homosexual desires if straight I'd be interested in hearing just how that happens...

:think:

Heff is one. Trump no.