Contradictions In The Quran

CherubRam

Not true, you need to visit wikip.
Here is what you fail to understand: I have been talking to you about who Allah was "BEFORE" Mohammad introduced him as the only god. The Wikipedia article about Allah is "AFTER" Mohammad introduced Allah as the only god. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID TO YOU NOW?

egyptianmuslim

Here is what you fail to understand: I have been talking to you about who Allah was "BEFORE" Mohammad introduced him as the only god. The Wikipedia article about Allah is "AFTER" Mohammad introduced Allah as the only god. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT IS BEING SAID TO YOU NOW?
Allah is not a personal name of God Allah means the god = God, Arabic Christian use the word in the Bible and their life, see:
Genesis 1:1في البدء خلق "الله"السماوات والأرض
You complicate a simple things.

CherubRam

Allah is not a personal name of God Allah means the god = God, Arabic Christian use the word in the Bible and their life, see:

You still do not get it. In Aramaic "The God" is Ilha: (Ha / the) and (Il / God.) Allah WAS the name of a Pagan god that the Arabs worshiped. The Aramaic to Arabic language changed. The name of the Pagan god was Alilah; it was shortened to Allah, and now is read as (The God.) DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? Correct translation of Genesis 1:1. In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth. (Elohim / Elohiym) From Aramaic: (God of the living.)

egyptianmuslim

You still do not get it. In Aramaic "The God" is Ilha: (Ha / the) and (Il / God.) Allah WAS the name of a Pagan god that the Arabs worshiped. The Aramaic to Arabic language changed. The name of the Pagan god was Alilah; it was shortened to Allah, and now is read as (The God.) DO YOU NOW UNDERSTAND? Correct translation of Genesis 1:1. In the beginning Elohim created the heavens and the earth. (Elohim / Elohiym) From Aramaic: (God of the living.)
Is Elohim a personal name of God?no it is the aramic word of God,as you said, likewise Allah of arabic v. Bible, likewise the word God in English v. Bible. If you would like to put Elohim translate all Bible to Aramic.

Apple7

Because you explain Quran without any knowledge of Arabic and Quran?

I know Koranic Arabic just fine....been studying it for the past two decades.

I have yet to encounter a follower of islam who knows it better than myself.

The best that you can do is post someone else's English rendering...and that's it...

Apple7

That is translational Arabic, only.

If you want to go there, then Arabic Christians also state that Allah has an only begotten Son named Jesus Christ!

egyptianmuslim

That is translational Arabic, only.

If you want to go there, then Arabic Christians also state that Allah has an only begotten Son named Jesus Christ!
True .
They say, "Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him,
[Quran 2 : 116 ]

Apple7

True .
They say, "Allah has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, to Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and the earth. All are devoutly obedient to Him,
[Quran 2 : 116 ]

وقالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه بل له ما في السموت
والأرض كل له قنتون

Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi kullun lahu qanitoona

2.116 And they said: " “allah” he has taken (a) Son, glory be to Him, much more certainly His, that which (is) in the heavens and the earth, all are certainly obedient unto Him.”

Observe that the above ayah confirms that Jesus is the Son - with the Glory going to Him, same as declared in John.

Further, this ayah confirms that the heavens and the earth are obedient to the Son.

And the next ayah…

بديع السموت والأرض وإذا قضى أمرا فإنما
يقول له كن فيكون

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoonu

2.117 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth and when commanded entirely by (the) Word, so certainly only Him, He says: "Be thou." so (it) is.

2.117 confirms that the entire universe was created by ONLY the Son (i.e. the Word).

Here is another Koranic ayah with the same message…

بديع السموت والأرض أنى يكون له ولد ولم تكن
له صحبة وخلق كل شيء وهو بكل شيء عليم

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleemun

6.101 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth, that He has certainly been his Son, and certainly not to be his companion, and He created every thing that He will, and He on account of every thing that he will who knows.

Thus…the authors give full credit to the Son, Jesus Christ, for the creation of the Universe.

Just as stated in the Holy Bible.

Apple7

Since you regard this as translational Arabic, then the term 'allah', which was substituted for the original Hebrew 'Elohim', must impart the same original meaning as the word 'Elohim' of which, is plural.

Thus, your ignorance of the original languages is your down-fall...again...

egyptianmuslim

Noah is a man who worshiped The Triune God...

Gen 6.9

These are the generations of Noah. Noah, a righteous man, had been perfected among his family. Noah walked with HaElohim (literal.. ‘all the Gods’).
How Noah is a righteous man in the Eye of God? God did tell Noah that He will erase all mankind , why?

egyptianmuslim

Since you regard this as translational Arabic, then the term 'allah', which was substituted for the original Hebrew 'Elohim', must impart the same original meaning as the word 'Elohim' of which, is plural.

Thus, your ignorance of the original languages is your down-fall...again...
Ask Arabic Christian who put it

egyptianmuslim

Noah is a man who worshiped The Triune God...

Gen 6.9

These are the generations of Noah. Noah, a righteous man, had been perfected among his family. Noah walked with HaElohim (literal.. ‘all the Gods’).
Did Moses also worship the triune God, what is the difference between Noah and Moses??were both Christians?

CherubRam

Is Elohim a personal name of God?no it is the aramic word of God,as you said, likewise Allah of arabic v. Bible, likewise the word God in English v. Bible. If you would like to put Elohim translate all Bible to Aramic.

Elohim is a title for God, as is also Holy Spirit. God's personal name in Aramaic and ancient Hebrew is (Yahwah.)

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?”
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.”
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]