Contradictions In The Quran

KingdomRose

Dr. Ehrman (whom you have trusted for decades) told you directly, that Jesus is absolutely God.

That must be baking your noodle something fierce...

Uh, no. I just was wrong about him. He apparently has no desire to rock the boat with his contemporaries, unlike the free thinker I thought he was. I asked him several questions that he didn't answer. I would have loved to have seen what his thinking was on those questions, but he never got back to me.

Anyway, Dr. Ehrman saying that Jesus is God doesn't make it so. Will YOU answer my question? Can God have a God? (Matthew 27:46; John 20:17; Revelation 3:12)

KingdomRose

Rabbe Elalaamin"God of the worlds" means the God of known and unknown worlds,for human,.

You didn't answer my q , Is Lord the God of satan or not?

Well, Egyptian, this thread is really heated up, with name-slinging and destructive ranting. It's hard to maintain any dignified stance here, when someone is trying to knock you over.

Anyway, YHWH, the God of the Bible, whose name got taken out of the Bible, is not a friend of Satan, and Satan has tried to take over YHWH's position, even suggesting to Jesus that he do an act of worship to him. Satan was not always evil; Jehovah created him as a sinless angel, but he acted on his selfish thoughts and became a resister and a slanderer. Jehovah is the Most High over everyone, but Satan does not want to serve Him.

KingdomRose

I know Koranic Arabic just fine....been studying it for the past two decades.

I have yet to encounter a follower of islam who knows it better than myself.

The best that you can do is post someone else's English rendering...and that's it...

What did Jesus say about people who think they're wise? "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants." (Luke 10:21, NASB)

Further: "Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you thinks he is wise in this age, he must become foolish, so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of the world is foolishness before God. For it is written, 'He is the One who catches the wise in their craftiness,' and again, 'The Lord knows the reasonings of the wise, that they are useless.'" (I Corinthians 3:18-20, NASB)

You think you're so smart, Apple7? It means nothing.

KingdomRose

Noah is a man who worshiped The Triune God...

Gen 6.9

These are the generations of Noah. Noah, a righteous man, had been perfected among his family. Noah walked with HaElohim (literal.. ‘all the Gods’).

Noah certainly did NOT worship any "triune God"! He worshipped Jehovah and Him only.

KingdomRose

You are considered Righteous in scripture if you worship The Creator as He has revealed Himself, Triune.

Sorry, but a triune god worshipper is on slippery ground. He will not stand in the day of Jehovah's judgment.

"HaElohim" merely means THE GOD. And the "plurality" of Elohim is not a plurality of PERSONS, but a plurality of MAGNIFICENCE. Don't agree if you are not inclined....your agreement or disagreement is not important.

For someone so wise and intelligent, you don't know much.

egyptianmuslim

Of course!

He wrote repeatedly of a Triune God in the OT.

Both worshiped God as Triune.
A man who worshiped triune God is considered as Christian, true or not true ?
Jesus as a part of the three was not born in this time? Who is the third part in time of Noah?
Why God did tell Noah that He will erase mankind from the face of the earth, was there a God's law in this time and they broke it?where in the Bible

Apple7

Uh, no. I just was wrong about him. He apparently has no desire to rock the boat with his contemporaries, unlike the free thinker I thought he was. I asked him several questions that he didn't answer. I would have loved to have seen what his thinking was on those questions, but he never got back to me.

His 'contemporaries'...?

He's not JW.....he's not even Christian....and yet he knows that scripture speaks of Jesus being ABSOLUTELY God.

Deal with it.

Anyway, Dr. Ehrman saying that Jesus is God doesn't make it so.

He is but one of many.

After all, you don't know enough about Greek to refute anyone in the first place.

Will YOU answer my question? Can God have a God? (Matthew 27:46; John 20:17; Revelation 3:12)

Of course!

Mat 22.45

Jamie Gigliotti

Jesus as a part of the three was not born in this time? Who is the third part in time of Noah?
Why God did tell Noah that He will erase mankind from the face of the earth, was there a God's law in this time and they broke it?where in the Bible

God is one. Jesus didn't argue with that. The one true God did manifest himself in Christ.

All that Christ is was given to Him by His Father.
"The glory that you have given me, I have given them, that they may be one even as we are one. I in them and you in me..." John 17:22-23
Jesus was speaking to His Father.

Apple7

Sorry, but a triune god worshipper is on slippery ground. He will not stand in the day of Jehovah's judgment.

True worshipers worship God as Triune.

"HaElohim" merely means THE GOD.

It literally means 'all the Gods'.

And the "plurality" of Elohim is not a plurality of PERSONS, but a plurality of MAGNIFICENCE.

Wrong.

'Plural of Majesty' never existed in Biblical Hebrew....or anywhere in the ANE (Ancient Near East) for that matter.

egyptianmuslim

God is one. Jesus didn't argue with that. The one true God did manifest himself in Christ.

All that Christ is was given to Him by His Father.
"The glory that you have given me, I have given them, that they may be one even as we are one. I in them and you in me..." John 17:22-23
Jesus was speaking to His Father.
I know that God manifests Himself in His creatures. Please answer my 3 questions.

Apple7

True.

Jesus as a part of the three was not born in this time?

The Son has always existed.

Who is the third part in time of Noah?

The Son was known as Malek Yahweh, El Shaddai, etc, etc, in the OT.

The people were reprobate at that time, and did not worship God as Triune.

CherubRam

It was in the Tanak.

[FONT=&quot]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] our [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (el)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (Eloah=[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; apart from me there is no [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

6. so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT][FONT=&quot] and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (El)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is with you, and there is no other; there is no other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT=&quot]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God (El), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is no other; I am [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] your [/FONT][FONT=&quot]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

[/FONT]

egyptianmuslim

True.

The Son has always existed.

The Son was known as Malek Yahweh, El Shaddai, etc, etc, in the OT.

The people were reprobate at that time, and did not worship God as Triune.
If God was triune in time of Noah, what is the role of Jesus son of Mary in triune God?

Apple7

Exodus 20:3."You shall have no other
gods (Elohiyms)before me.

The first commandment literally reads, as thus…

Let there be (singular verb) to you no others (plural adjective ‘acherim’) gods (plural noun ‘elohim’) before my Presences (plural noun ‘panim’) (Exo 20.3; Deut 5.7)