Contradictions In The Quran

Apple7

Instead of doing nothing but tearing down, why don't you tell Egyptian about the positive things about God and Jesus?

Its called 'correcting the cults'.

Anything that does not align with your jaded worldview, is magically destructive...

Like how Jesus will bring back the earth to Paradise conditions when he rules, according to Isaiah 9:6,7, Daniel 2:44, and Isaiah chapter 11?

Jesus' Kingdom is spiritual, not of this world....why would He need to resuscitate planet earth?

You already been exposed for having mis-interpreted verses like John 1.1, for decades....now we need to do some more cleanup on your cultic views...

Apple7

Yes, really. All the good "Christians" here refuse to use the personal name of the God of the Bible, the one true God, Jehovah (Psalm 83:18, KJV; John 17:3), proving to be no better than what you say Egyptian is.

Dr. Bart Ehrman (the scholar you adore) has already informed witnesses that 'Jehovah' is not the personal name in either the OT or the NT.

Yahweh is His personal name.

egyptianmuslim

Calling upon the name of a Pagan god is not good.
Allah isn't a name of God . AL=the, ELAH=god ie Allah means the god it is known for pagan as the Creator , the origin of all things

If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, "Allah." Then how are they deluded?
[Quran 29 : 61 ] them = unbelievers= arabic idolaters. You=Muhammed

And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.
[Quran 7 : 180 ]

Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.
[Quran 17 : 110 ]

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him . He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.
[Quran 59 :22- 24 ]

Apple7

Allah isn't a name of God . AL=the, ELAH=god ie Allah means the god it is known for pagan as the Creator , the origin of all things

If you asked them, "Who created the heavens and earth and subjected the sun and the moon?" they would surely say, "Allah." Then how are they deluded?

And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing.

Say, "Call upon Allah or call upon the Most Merciful. Whichever [name] you call - to Him belong the best names." And do not recite [too] loudly in your prayer or [too] quietly but seek between that an [intermediate] way.

He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful. He is Allah, other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him . He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Knowing that your god ‘allah’ is ‘rabbi alAAalameena’ (i.e. lord of the jinn – which are demons) as declared in the opening chapter of the Koran, as thus…

الحمد لله رب العلمين

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

1.2 The praise (be) to ‘allah’, the lord of the jinn, and of mankind.

And….knowing that the lord of the demons is Satan….Please explain how it is that your god ‘allah’ is also proclaimed to be an idol, as thus…

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العلمين

Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadan thalika rabbu alAAalameena

41.9 Say: "Truly you denied with whom he created the earth in two days, and you truly set up his idols, this, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind?

Seems your very own book of faith is declaring that if you worship the ‘allah’ of the Koran then you are actually worshipping an idol of the devil.

We can easily see that chapter 41 was copied from previous Biblical material and converted into Arabic, as the Koran was supposedly oral during this time and did not contain verses nor was it in book form, as described below in the chapter introduction…

The Revelation from the most gracious, the merciful. A Book, its verses detailed, an Arabic collection to a nation they know. Bearer of good tidings and warner, so most of them He turned away, so they do not hear. (41.2 – 4)

Again, at the end of the same chapter we read that the Book of Revelation is an excellent book which separates truth from falsehood….

Truly who disbelieved with the account when it came to them, and truly it is an excellent Book. He does not come to him with the falsehood from between his two hands, and nor from after him; The Revelation is from one who possesses quality which discriminates between truth and falsehood and is free from doubt, praiseworthy. (41.41 – 42)

Simply more evidence that you need to study your book of faith and listen to it when it declares that it copied itself from the Holy Bible and that the god ‘allah’ that you worship is nothing more than an idol of Satan!

CherubRam

Mohammad did not know the name of God. Allah is the name of a Pagan god. The word "IL" in Aramaic and Arabic means "god." IL is a title and not a name. Allah is the short form of Alilah. It means: "The god ascends." It is referring to the rising sun. Allah was part of a trinity.

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Name of other gods[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Jewish reader is advised not to pronounce the names Jesus and Eastre.

"The names of other gods you shall not mention, nor shall your mouth cause it to be heard." [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Exodus 23:13[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

As you can see the Jews use the word "mention" in their translation. The correct translation is "invoke" or "call upon." We are allowed to speak of other (elohims or gods,) but we are not allowed to call upon them. Do you understand?

As a reminder, Yahshua said we are to pray to Yahwah our Holy Father, the Holy Spirit.[/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]God[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ancient Hebrew:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] IL. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Aramaic:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] IL. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hebrew:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] EL. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]English:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spanish:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Dios. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Italian:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Iddio, Iddìo, Dio. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]German:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gutes, Gott. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Germanic,[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Old French:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Gott. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]French: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dieux, Dieu. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Greek:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Theo, Theos. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Latin:[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Deus. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Norwegian: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gud. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Swedish: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Gud. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Portugese: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Deus. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]The Arab's cursed the God of Abraham because He would not curse the Hebrews for them. Before the Arab's cursed the God of Abraham, the Arab's called the God of Abraham, "Yahwah."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Numbers 24:10 Then Balak's anger burned against Balaam. He struck his hands together and said to him, "I summoned you to curse my enemies, but you have blessed them these three times. 11 Now leave at once and go home! I said I would reward you handsomely, but the LORD / Yahwah has kept you from being rewarded."

12 Balaam answered Balak, "Did I not tell the messengers you sent me, 13 'Even if Balak gave me his palace filled with silver and gold, I could not do anything of my own accord, good or bad, to go beyond the command of the LORD/ Yahwah -and I must say only what the LORD / Yahwah says'? 14 Now I am going back to my people, but come, let me warn you of what this people will do to your people in days to come."[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

CherubRam

God's personal name was cursed by the Arab's, and not to ever be spoken or written. That is why Mohammad did not know the name of God as Yahwah. If Mohammad was truly a prophet, he would have known the name of God.

egyptianmuslim

Mohammad did not know the name of God. Allah is the name of a Pagan god. The word "IL" in Aramaic and Arabic means "god." IL is a title and not a name. Allah is the short form of Alilah. It means: "The god ascends." It is referring to the rising sun. Allah was part of a trinity.
Not true, you need to visit wikip.

CherubRam

The article: Allah From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia; it is a lie. It is written that way to make Muslims happy.

CherubRam

[FONT="]God[/FONT][/B]
[B][FONT="]Ancient Hebrew:[/FONT]
[FONT="] IL. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Aramaic:[/FONT]
[FONT="] IL. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Hebrew:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] EL. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]English:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] God. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Spanish:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] Dios. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Italian:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Iddio, Iddìo, Dio. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[B][FONT="]German:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="]Gutes, Gott. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Germanic,[/FONT][/B] [FONT="]Old French:[/FONT][/B][FONT="] Gott. [/FONT]
[FONT="]French: [/FONT][/B][FONT="]Dieux, Dieu. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Greek:[/FONT]
[FONT="] Theo, Theos. [/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Latin:[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT][FONT="] Deus. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Norwegian: [/FONT][/B][FONT="]Gud. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[FONT="]Swedish: [/FONT][/B][FONT="]Gud. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]
[B][FONT="]Portugese: [/FONT]
[FONT="]Deus. [/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

[FONT="]The Arab's cursed the God of Abraham because He would not curse the Hebrews for them. Before the Arab's cursed the God of Abraham, the Arab's called the God of Abraham, "Yahwah."[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="]

Numbers 24:10 Then Balak's anger burned against Balaam. He struck his hands together and said to him, "I summoned you to curse my enemies, but you have blessed them these three times. 11 Now leave at once and go home! I said I would reward you handsomely, but the LORD / Yahwah has kept you from being rewarded."

12 Balaam answered Balak, "Did I not tell the messengers you sent me, 13 'Even if Balak gave me his palace filled with silver and gold, I could not do anything of my own accord, good or bad, to go beyond the command of the LORD/ Yahwah -and I must say only what the LORD / Yahwah says'? 14 Now I am going back to my people, but come, let me warn you of what this people will do to your people in days to come."[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="CherubRam, post: 0"]God's personal name was cursed by the Arab's, and not to ever be spoken or written. That is why Mohammad did not know the name of God as Yahwah. If Mohammad was truly a prophet, he would have known the name of God.

Allah is a pig dressed in a woman's dress, wearing lipstick.

egyptianmuslim

Knowing that your god ‘allah’ is ‘rabbi alAAalameena’ (i.e. lord of the jinn – which are demons) as declared in the opening chapter of the Koran, as thus…

الحمد لله رب العلمين

Alhamdu lillahi rabbi alAAalameena

1.2 The praise (be) to ‘allah’, the lord of the jinn, and of mankind.

And….knowing that the lord of the demons is Satan….Please explain how it is that your god ‘allah’ is also proclaimed to be an idol, as thus…

قل أئنكم لتكفرون بالذي خلق الأرض في يومين وتجعلون له أندادا ذلك رب العلمين

Qul a-innakum latakfuroona biallathee khalaqa al-arda fee yawmayni watajAAaloona lahu andadan thalika rabbu alAAalameena

41.9 Say: "Truly you denied with whom he created the earth in two days, and you truly set up his idols, this, the Lord of the jinn, and of mankind?

Seems your very own book of faith is declaring that if you worship the ‘allah’ of the Koran then you are actually worshipping an idol of the devil.

We can easily see that chapter 41 was copied from previous Biblical material and converted into Arabic, as the Koran was supposedly oral during this time and did not contain verses nor was it in book form, as described below in the chapter introduction…

The Revelation from the most gracious, the merciful. A Book, its verses detailed, an Arabic collection to a nation they know. Bearer of good tidings and warner, so most of them He turned away, so they do not hear. (41.2 – 4)

Again, at the end of the same chapter we read that the Book of Revelation is an excellent book which separates truth from falsehood….

Truly who disbelieved with the account when it came to them, and truly it is an excellent Book. He does not come to him with the falsehood from between his two hands, and nor from after him; The Revelation is from one who possesses quality which discriminates between truth and falsehood and is free from doubt, praiseworthy. (41.41 – 42)

Simply more evidence that you need to study your book of faith and listen to it when it declares that it copied itself from the Holy Bible and that the god ‘allah’ that you worship is nothing more than an idol of Satan!

Is the Lord not the God of Satan.

Apple7

Instead of doing nothing but tearing down, why don't you tell Egyptian about the positive things about God and Jesus?

The originator of your religion is Chuck Russell from Pennsylvania.....from back in the 1800's....no different than Joe Smith of the Mormons....yeah...you carry a lot of clout in whatever you say....NOT!

egyptianmuslim

The god that you worship, allah, is first, and foremost, the ruler of the demons, and then mankind that has been possessed by demons....of which, is Satan, himself...
Rabbe Elalaamin"God of the worlds" means the God of known and unknown worlds,for human,.

You didn't answer my q , Is Lord the God of satan or not?