Contradictions In The Quran

egyptianmuslim

Well, Egyptian, this thread is really heated up, with name-slinging and destructive ranting. It's hard to maintain any dignified stance here, when someone is trying to knock you over.

Anyway, YHWH, the God of the Bible, whose name got taken out of the Bible, is not a friend of Satan, and Satan has tried to take over YHWH's position, even suggesting to Jesus that he do an act of worship to him. Satan was not always evil; Jehovah created him as a sinless angel, but he acted on his selfish thoughts and became a resister and a slanderer. Jehovah is the Most High over everyone, but Satan does not want to serve Him.
I agree with you but the Lord is God of all

Satan has an important place in Quran and the story of Satan is:

1- who is Satan?
satan is an angel his group is called Jinn "may be more powefull"
2- what is sin of Satan?
Satan refused the order of God....... the story is; when God created Adam He made a test to a group of angels satan was one of them and told them to bow down to Adam all did the order of God except satan because he think that he is more higher than human but he forget that he must obey God's order anyhow
3- why did satan hate human?
Because he think that human is favored by God more than him and he was expelled from heaven due to Adam"satan refused the order of God and also told Adam to eat from the tree"

And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "I will create a human being out of clay from an altered black mud.
[Quran 15 : 28 ]
And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
[Quran 15 : 29 ]
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely,
[Quran 15 : 30 ]
Except Iblees, he refused to be with those who prostrated.
[Quran 15 : 31 ]
[Allah] said, O Iblees, what is [the matter] with you that you are not with those who prostrate?"
[Quran 15 : 32 ]
He said, "Never would I prostrate to a human whom You created out of clay from an altered black mud."
[Quran 15 : 33 ]
[Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise, for it is not for you to be arrogant therein. So get out; indeed, you are of the debased.
[Quran 7 : 13
[Satan] said, "Reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[Quran 7 : 14 ]
[Allah] said, "Indeed, you are of those reprieved."
[Quran 7 : 15 ]

Apple7

وقالوا اتخذ الله ولدا سبحنه بل له ما في السموت
والأرض كل له قنتون

Waqaloo itakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu bal lahu ma fee alssamawati waal-ardi kullun lahu qanitoona

2.116 And they said: " “allah” he has taken (a) Son, glory be to Him, much more certainly His, that which (is) in the heavens and the earth, all are certainly obedient unto Him.”

Observe that the above ayah confirms that Jesus is the Son - with the Glory going to Him, same as declared in John.

Further, this ayah confirms that the heavens and the earth are obedient to the Son.

And the next ayah…

بديع السموت والأرض وإذا قضى أمرا فإنما
يقول له كن فيكون

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi wa-itha qada amran fa-innama yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoonu

2.117 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth and when commanded entirely by (the) Word, so certainly only Him, He says: "Be thou." so (it) is.

2.117 confirms that the entire universe was created by ONLY the Son (i.e. the Word).

Here is another Koranic ayah with the same message…

بديع السموت والأرض أنى يكون له ولد ولم تكن
له صحبة وخلق كل شيء وهو بكل شيء عليم

BadeeAAu alssamawati waal-ardi anna yakoonu lahu waladun walam takun lahu sahibatun wakhalaqa kulla shay-in wahuwa bikulli shay-in AAaleemun

6.101 Originator (of) the heavens and the earth, that He has certainly been his Son, and certainly not to be his companion, and He created every thing that He will, and He on account of every thing that he will who knows.

Thus…the authors give full credit to the Son, Jesus Christ, for the creation of the Universe.

Just as stated in the Holy Bible.

Still waiting for EM to rebut this...

egyptianmuslim

Still waiting for EM to rebut this...
Who did teach you......don't say American schools.

All these verses simply say, how God as the Originator of every things that all are obdient to Him,,,,,,,,,,,,, to have a son. !!!!!!!!!!!!!![emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15] [emoji15]

Apple, many creatures are also creators but they are not God because they are by themself created , ie human is above anything that was/is created by him because he is their master.

Was Jesus created or not?

Apple7

All these verses simply say, how God as the Originator of every things that all are obdient to Him,,,,,,,,,,,,, to have a son.

If you only knew Arabic, then you would see that there is absolutely no denial of The Son....only affirmation that He created the Universe.

Don't deny the authors of the Koran.

Apple, many creatures are also creators but they are not God because they are by themself created , ie human is above anything that was/is created by him because he is their master.

How many creatures created the Universe?

You're struggling...

CherubRam

[FONT="]Exodus 20:3.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][COLOR=black][FONT="] "You shall have no other [/FONT][FONT="]gods (Elohiyms) [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="]before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that [/FONT]
[FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] is [/FONT][FONT="]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="]besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that [/FONT]
[FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] is [/FONT][FONT="]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7. "You shall have no other [/FONT]
[FONT="]gods (Elohiyms)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] before me.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: [/FONT]
[FONT="]The Lord (Yahwah)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] our [/FONT][FONT="]God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that [/FONT]
[FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] is [/FONT][FONT="]God (Elohiym)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am [/FONT]
[FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah); [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="]that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares [/FONT]
[FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="]"and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [/FONT][FONT="]god (el)[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=black][FONT="] was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any [/FONT]
[FONT="]God (Eloah=[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=seagreen][FONT="]Gods above)[/FONT][FONT="] besides me? No, there is [B]no other[/B] Rock; I know not one."

[B]Isaiah 45:5.[/B] I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT]
[FONT="]and there is [B]no other[/B]; apart from me there is no [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT="]

[B]6.[/B] so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah),[/FONT]
[FONT="] and there is [B]no other.[/B]

[B]Isaiah 45:14.[/B] This is what [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT]
[FONT="] says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (El)[/FONT][FONT="] is with you, and there is [B]no other[/B]; there is [B]no other[/B] [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]god (Elohiym).[/FONT][FONT="]' "

[B]Isaiah 45:18.[/B] For this is what [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT]
[FONT="] says: He who created the heavens, He is [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (Elohiym); [/FONT][FONT="]He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; [U]He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited[/U]: He says: "I am the [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]LORD (Yahwah), [/FONT][FONT="]and there is [B]no other.[/B]

[B]Isaiah 45:22.[/B] "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (El), [/FONT]
[FONT="]and there is [B]no other.[/B]

[B]Isaiah 46:9.[/B] Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (El), [/FONT]
[FONT="]and there is [B]no other[/B]; I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT="]and there is [B]none like me.[/B]

[B]Joel 2:27.[/B] Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]the LORD (Yahwah)[/FONT]
[FONT="] your [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=red][FONT="]God (Elohiym), [/FONT][FONT=&quot]and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

[/FONT]

True Christians are Trinitarian.
Trinitarianism: What Non-Trinitarians Believe. Link removed--link dropping.

Last edited by a moderator:

egyptianmuslim

If you only knew Arabic, then you would see that there is absolutely no denial of The Son....only affirmation that He created the Universe.

Don't deny the authors of the Koran.

How many creatures created the Universe?

You're struggling...
God is the Creator of everything in the universe but directly or indirectly by others who was given some will from God.

Was jesus created by God or not?
Was H Spirit created by God or not?
Was Malak created by God or not?
God means YHWH

Apple7

God is the Creator of everything in the universe but directly or indirectly by others who was given some will from God.

So...

You believe that Jesus had a part in creating the Universe?

Was jesus created by God or not?

Jesus is God, Himself.

Was H Spirit created by God or not?

The Spirit is God, Himself.

Was Malak created by God or not?

Malek Yahweh is God, Himself.

egyptianmuslim

So...

You believe that Jesus had a part in creating the Universe?

Jesus is God, Himself.

The Spirit is God, Himself.

Malek Yahweh is God, Himself.
Birth/creation of Jesus was before 2016 yrs how he had a part in creation of universe.
But Jesus during his prophecy did some creation by the will of the Lord.

egyptianmuslim

He was manifest in the flesh at that time....He has always existed as God.

Like what, exactly?
A

Sorry I have no mind to understand trinity, it is like 2+2= fish.

Created bird
And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.
[Quran 3 : 49 ]

Apple7

A

Sorry I have no mind to understand trinity, it is like 2+2= fish.

You have a closed mind.

Created bird
And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah. And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.
[Quran 3 : 49 ]

That Koranic story was copied from Apocryphal writings.

The whole of the Koran is merely a regurgitation of previous material...

CherubRam

Trinitarianism: What Non-Trinitarians Believe.

If you want to read it, you will have to send a PM. I keep the thread at my forum to read: CherubRam / Christian Forum