Consequences of Unbelief or Incorrect Doctrine

Nanja

How many people on this Forum are at odds with you?

Do you think that the whole Christian community is going to hell?

As many as are non-elect.

Mat. 25:32-33, 41
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: 33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. 41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels

~~~~~

What is your personal testimony concerning your salvation? How and when were you saved?

Nanja

What is your personal testimony concerning your salvation? How and when were you saved?

Already answered your question at least twice before, but you can't comprehend it because you're looking for a work or action that I did that validates my testimony, but you won't find any because Salvation was Given to me 2 Thes. 2:13 John 3:27; I received New Birth passively John 3:3-8 as do all Christ's Sheep. In God's appointed time His Spirit through Christ imparts Spiritual Life to His Sheep who were Justified by His Death for them John 10:11, 15. That's what entails the True Gospel of God's Grace!

T-- Total Depravity [spiritual inability of the natural man]
U-- Unconditional Election [God's Sovereign Election]
L-- Limited Atonement [Particular Redemption for Certain Persons]
I-- Irresistible Grace [Effectual Election]
P-- Preservation of the Saints [Sure Salvation for God's Elect Heb. 12:2]

~~~~~

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

~~~~~

All false doctrine!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

~~~~~

You and B57 seem to be "Misfits" here on TOL? You're a couple of "Ultra hyper-Calvinist fanatics." Even the run of the mill Calvinists avoid you two.

Robert Pate

Banned
Already answered your question at least twice before, but you can't comprehend it because you're looking for a work or action that I did that validates my testimony, but you won't find any because Salvation was Given to me 2 Thes. 2:13 John 3:27; I received New Birth passively John 3:3-8 as do all Christ's Sheep. In God's appointed time His Spirit through Christ imparts Spiritual Life to His Sheep who were Justified by His Death for them John 10:11, 15. That's what entails the True Gospel of God's Grace!

~~~~~

The only way that God imparts his Holy Spirit is through hearing and believing the Gospel, Galatians 3:2.

You can't just wake up one morning and decide that you are one of his elect and have his Spirit.

It doesn't work that way. "Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God" Romans 10:17. Which is the Gospel.

I don't believe that you have come to Christ that way.

Brother Ducky

It is a shame that Calvinists have had their understanding darkened about free will.

Ephesians 4:18
18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:​

Willing to be taught. Do you have a Biblical anthropology that allows for the free-will acceptance of Christ, and that answers the Calvinistic Biblical anthropology?

genuineoriginal

Willing to be taught. Do you have a Biblical anthropology that allows for the free-will acceptance of Christ, and that answers the Calvinistic Biblical anthropology?

Joshua 24:15
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.​

Robert Pate

Banned

You are willing to be taught Calvinism.

You reject the Gospel and justification by faith.

Brother Ducky

Joshua 24:15
15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.​

I suspect this is the best verse for claiming free-will.

But a couple of things. Are we sure it applies to more than national Israel, those who were already in some sort of relationship to God?

And if we look ahead a few verses, Say Joshua 24:16-22, the people do make a free-will acceptance/covenant. Read ahead further, say Judges and the Books of Samuel, and tell me how well this worked out for them.

And relate this verse to the Biblical anthropology of the innate evil of humans.

Brother Ducky

You are willing to be taught Calvinism.

You reject the Gospel and justification by faith.

I know this will be a blow to your incessant anti-Calvinist polemics, but Calvinists do not reject the Gospel and/or justification of faith. This is true no matter how many times you indicate the opposite.

Nevertheless, I see that again you have failed to even attempt to make a Biblical case for a free-will anthropology. You would rather attack than discourse. Lie rather than reason. Patificate rather than discuss.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Choosing is not freewill, the One who sets the options and outlines the consequences for each choice is the One with sovereign freewill.

They do not even have the freewill not to choose.

Freewill is when they can produce an option of their own and do it with no consequences