Consequences of Unbelief or Incorrect Doctrine

Nanja

He makes it possible for the whole world to be saved, all you have to do is believe.

The preaching of the Gospel has a twofold purpose, and always accomplishes the Perfect Will of God.

2 Cor. 2:14-16
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: 16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Acts 13:48
And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

~~~~~

fishrovmen

No, you believe that God imposes salvation on some and damns the rest to hell.

First of all, I NEVER said that, as usual, you just make stuff up. Second of all, I have now asked FOUR times if YOU, Robert Pate, believe (regardless of what you think anyone else believes)that Jesus is the Savior of every single person in the world. As I asked in another thread, can you handle a yes or no question without beating around the bush and deflecting? can you handle it Pate?

Samie

You may be under construction, but I am complete in Christ, Colossians 2:10.
Then you have stopped growing, and in your thinking have attained unto the full stature of Christ. How unexpected from one who is supposed to be a humble follower of the Greatest Builder - the Carpenter from Galilee - Who humbled Himself and made Himself of no reputation.

Samie

No one will be saved that does not have faith in Christ and his Gospel. As far now, most of the Jews that I know of reject Christ and his Gospel. Perhaps this will change some day.
You are confused, Robert, sorry to say.

You at one time believed all died when Christ died. So how can people believe while yet dead since according to you they can only be made alive AFTER they believe?

Samie

No one will be saved that does not respond to the Gospel. Everyone is born lost, but salvation has been provided for all.
Then explain why there are babies in the new earth (Isa 11:6-9). Unable? Of course, because people are born saved, since we have died with Christ and were made alive when He resurrected. But only overcomers will not be blotted out from the book of life.

PureX

The consequence of one's doctrinal beliefs depends on their doctrinal beliefs and the degree to which they act on them in the course of their lives. Our actions have consequences, both for ourselves, and for those we interact with. So that it is to these consequences that we should be looking to determine the value and truthfulness of our doctrines and beliefs.

Sadly, few religious Christians actually do this because they are being taught that God is a religious dogma, and that if they do not follow the dogma, unquestionably, then they are denying the existence and will of God.

So they follow that dogma, unquestionably, without regard for the consequences to themselves or others. And therefor regardless of the harm being done to themselves and others as a result.

Robert Pate

Banned
Then you have stopped growing, and in your thinking have attained unto the full stature of Christ. How unexpected from one who is supposed to be a humble follower of the Greatest Builder - the Carpenter from Galilee - Who humbled Himself and made Himself of no reputation.

What have you attained to? Are you a better sinner now than when you first got saved?

In Jesus Christ I have been justified, sanctified and redeemed. God now sees me as perfect and complete In Christ, Colossians 2:10.

Robert Pate

Banned
Then explain why there are babies in the new earth (Isa 11:6-9). Unable? Of course, because people are born saved, since we have died with Christ and were made alive when He resurrected. But only overcomers will not be blotted out from the book of life.

No one is born saved, Romans 5:12. We are all born after Adam, Psalm 51:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
First of all, I NEVER said that, as usual, you just make stuff up. Second of all, I have now asked FOUR times if YOU, Robert Pate, believe (regardless of what you think anyone else believes)that Jesus is the Savior of every single person in the world. As I asked in another thread, can you handle a yes or no question without beating around the bush and deflecting? can you handle it Pate?

Jesus is every ones savior. But no one I saved until they receive him, John 1:12.

Robert Pate

Banned
The preaching of the Gospel has a twofold purpose, and always accomplishes the Perfect Will of God.

2 Cor. 2:14-16
14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place. 15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish: 16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?

Acts 13:48
And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

~~~~~

Your Calvinist God is unjust and is not the God of the Bible.

genuineoriginal

Many think that they can believe what they want to believe about God and his Son Jesus Christ and that there are no consequences to what they believe.

There are consequences to not having the correct beliefs. Example, Jesus said, "I said therefore unto you, that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am he you will die in your sins" John 8:24.

Jesus is telling us that if you do not believe that he is Lord or God you are lost.
Jesus was referring to Himself as the Messiah that God promised to send.

Deuteronomy 18:15
15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;​

But, you refuse to believe Him.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus was referring to Himself as the Messiah that God promised to send.

Deuteronomy 18:15
15 The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;​

But, you refuse to believe Him.

And just who do you think the Messiah is?

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe the scriptures 2 Tim. 3:16, so neither do you know the True God.

~~~~~

It is not humanly possible to have saving faith in a God that condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam.

Samie

No one is born saved, Romans 5:12. We are all born after Adam, Psalm 51:5.
You didn't explain why there are babies in the new earth.

Rom 5:12 does not give any hint no one is born saved. In fact, just 6 verses later, apostle Paul said:
Romans 5:18 KJV Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life

Robert Pate

Banned
You didn't explain why there are babies in the new earth.

Rom 5:12 does not give any hint no one is born saved. In fact, just 6 verses later, apostle Paul said:
Romans 5:18 KJV Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life

God offers the free of salvation to everyone, but nothing is yours if you don't receive it, John 1:12.

genuineoriginal

And just who do you think the Messiah is?
The Greek word would be
Χριστός Christos, transliterated to Christ, so everywhere you see the word Christ, think Messiah.

John 1:41
41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ.​

The Messiah is the Son of God.

John 20:31
31 But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.​

Do you believe that Jesus is the Son of God as scripture clearly states or do you believe something else?

Nanja

It is not humanly possible to have saving faith in a God that condemns people to hell for no reason other than they were born after Adam.

If a person does not believe in the God of the scriptures, it is evidence that he is Lost 2 Cor. 4:3-4!

~~~~~

Samie

God offers the free of salvation to everyone, but nothing is yours if you don't receive it, John 1:12.
You still didn't explain why there are babies in the new earth.

You teach that we died with Christ when He died. So how can we receive the offer while dead?