Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is Meshak now denying she doesn't trust the writings of the Apostle Paul? Oh, what a LIE. :)
Not only Paul, but GOD as well.
One cannot read all of scripture and think that GOD does not support a military.
Not only does GOD support the military, but commanded that there be a military as well.
Meshak cherry picks a little here and there, and leaves out the rest, so as to support her own man conceived agenda, as we can plainly see by her own words.

And I never said I don't believe the Bible.

All I said was I dismiss the part if the verses don't harmonize with Jesus' love messages.

glorydaz

Jesus is not God. In Matthew when Jesus said what he did there to the Devil, he was quoting from Deuteronomy. In Deuteronomy Jehovah's name appears there as "the LORD" your God. Anyone can see this in the Hebrew text. So when Jesus said that to Satan, he was saying that Jehovah God in heaven should not be tempted to give His Son power to do something that is not aligned with His will. Jehovah had never approved of His Son jumping off the battlement of the Temple.

Can your mind wrap itself around that?

Nope, as that's just the reasoning of stupid men who refuse to read what is plainly written.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Not only Paul, but GOD as well.
One cannot read all of scripture and think that GOD does not support a military.
Not only does GOD support the military, but commanded that there be a military as well.
Meshak cherry picks a little here and there, and leaves out the rest, so as to support her own man conceived agenda, as we can plainly see by her own words.

I suppose she THINKS she's some kind of EDITOR?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak I know that Paul is strong in God, he is full of wisdom and understanding and he speaks the truth but it's hard to understand at times because he is so strong in God and speaks very deeply.

Jesus says don't let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher, yet Paul told Jesus' servants to follow him because he follows Jesus.

That is so wrong the way he put it. Jesus gives discernment what is wrong or not to all His sincere followers.

Jesus also says have a child like faith. do you think we need deeper understanding to follow Jesus? I don't think so.

Children don't understand deeper meanings.

I believe Jesus was saying to concentrate on to be like Jesus.

This is how I understand child like faith.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION],

My soul mate from Australia is very godly woman like you and she is not worldly like me. But our position of Paul is 100% in agreement.

She is very spiritual and faithful and mature Christian.

We contact by e-mail.

I did not know her faith very well. I have read her posts after she left this site. I was so excited that someone agrees with me about Paul.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus says don't let anyone call you a teacher because He is the Teacher, yet Paul told Jesus' servants to follow him because he follows Jesus.

That is so wrong the way he put it. Jesus gives discernment what is wrong or not to all His sincere followers.

Jesus also says have a child like faith. do you think we need deeper understanding to follow Jesus? I don't think so.

You make yourself out to be a teacher, and a teacher you are, a false teacher.

glorydaz

Jesus NEVER says to have faith like a child. Jesus is too hard for you to understand, obviously. :nono:

marhig

No we don't need a deeper understanding to follow Jesus, but that doesn't mean that there isn't a deeper understanding in the Bible, Jesus says those who have ears to hear, hear, and he also says those who have ears to hear, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. So there are deeper meanings.

Just look at the book of Revelation, that is very spiritual and very deep, And it is John who wrote that not Paul.

marhig

[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION],

My soul mate from Australia is very godly woman like you and she is not worldly like me. But our position of Paul is 100% in agreement.

She is very spiritual and faithful and mature Christian.

We contact by e-mail.

I did not know her faith very well. I have read her posts after she left this site. I was so excited that someone agrees with me about Paul.
Ok, but I'm sorry I don't agree with you regarding Paul, I read his epistles often, and I can hear the Spirit in him, and he gave up all for Christ and suffered to bare witness to the truth and truly follow Jesus, and I know that he is a true apostle and a strong man of God.