Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

marhig

We are talking about the instruction of the churches.

Don't you think Jesus gave enough information on how to follow God and Jesus?

Yes I do, but he then sent out his apostles to preach the gospel of God that he brought to them, and picked Paul to preach the gospel too.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Then admit that this:

Goes against Jesus' teachings

Again, you are judging unjustly.

You judge without context.

You are so childish.

You need to reexamine your faith, dear.

Get basics of Christianity.

You don't have credibility to judge anyone's judgements.

marhig

You're judging me, you hypocrite.

Stop judging, you hypocrite. Obey what Jesus himself said.

“Judge not, that you be not judged.For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye?Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye. - Matthew 7:1-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew7:1-5&version=NKJV
Maybe you should listen to what Jesus taught also, because you are very judgemental!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Maybe you should listen to what Jesus taught also, because you are very judgemental!
Why do you think I'm being judgmental? BECAUSE JESUS HIMSELF SAID TO JUDGE!

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Luke 17:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke17:3-4&version=NKJV

So does Paul!

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No I've never said Paul is perfect, Paul says himself he isn't perfect. There is only one that is a perfect example to follow, and that is Jesus.

You claim Paul is following Jesus.

No one is perfect so he should not be giving instruction to all His followers because Jesus gave all information what to do how to worship and practice.

We ought to have personal relationship with God and Jesus. Following man's instruction is not personal relationship with God and Jesus.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No one has credibility to judge anyone or any organization.
And right after you say that out of one side of your face, we immediately get what you say out of the other side of your face ......

I know JWs know the very basics of Christianity but trin churches do not,
Why do you keep on doing what you say folks should not do????

marhig

Why do you think I'm being judgmental? BECAUSE JESUS HIMSELF SAID TO JUDGE!

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” - John 7:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John7:24&version=NKJV

Take heed to yourselves. If your brother sins against you, rebuke him; and if he repents, forgive him.And if he sins against you seven times in a day, and seven times in a day returns to you, saying, ‘I repent,’ you shall forgive him.” - Luke 17:3-4 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke17:3-4&version=NKJV

So does Paul!

Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters?Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge?I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren? - 1 Corinthians 6:2-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1Corinthians6:2-5&version=NKJV

If your brother sins against YOU rebuke him. Not judge him according to your churches beliefs

And the judging in 1 Corinthians 6 is regarding matters where there is a dispute in the flesh, in this life, we shouldn't go to the courts of this world, but go ask our brothers and sisters in God what they think and ask for their help to sort it out.

The way we judge others is by the word of God, and God knows who's heard the truth and he will judge accordingly.

Everything I say I back up with scripture, and yet I have been called wicked things by some here, yet I am quoting what is written in the Bible, and you have agreed with them and thanked them. God will judge those who bare false witness against others and he will judge us all according to what we do when we know the truth.

marhig

You claim Paul is following Jesus.

No one is perfect so he should not be giving instruction to all His followers because Jesus gave all information what to do how to worship and practice.

We ought to have personal relationship with God and Jesus. Following man's instruction is not personal relationship with God and Jesus.
We follow a man of Gods instruction until we receive the Spirit ourserves. God's people have Christ in their heart through the Spirit, so they are able to teach. When they preached the gospel they taught as well.

I heard the gospel first from my uncle, and he guided, taught and instructed me in the truth, and it was up to me whether I believed and listened or not, I have freewill he never forced anything on me. I knew in my heart that he spoke the truth, but i still lived my life in the flesh for quite a while, even though he was talking to me regarding the things of God. This is one of my greatest regrets. I should have listened earlier and God will judge me on that. But I didn't know God like I know him now, and I have truly repented so I hope he forgives me.

I believe that Paul, like my uncle tried to guide and help people in the truth, but it was up to them whether they listened to him or not.

Meshak I know that Paul is strong in God, he is full of wisdom and understanding and he speaks the truth but it's hard to understand at times because he is so strong in God and speaks very deeply.

I won't go against Paul, so if you don't believe him then ok, but I do.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
This is GM's comment about my faith.

It is so biased and half true about my faith.

She is insinuating that I am not a Christian even though I have been claiming Jesus is my Lord and Savior tons of times.

And I never said I don't believe the Bible.

All I said was I dismiss the part if the verses don't harmonize with Jesus' love messages.

It is completely different from what GM comments about my faith. He has been repeating the same over and over and over.....

shame on you, GM.

Deliberate false witnessing about His servants are a grave sin.

It looks like YOU'VE added lying and deceit to your many CRIMES.

Have nice day. :)