Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

6days

I guess my reasoning is contextual about Jesus was given authority and power to create everything.
here is the verses for my comment: John 5:19

You see, Jesus says clearly that He cannot do by Himself.
[MENTION=15431]6days[/MENTION]
I agree with that verse Meshak... Here is more of that passage for context. The Jews clearly understood that Jesus was claiming equality with God. "17 In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him"

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus. says. not. to. call. anyone. Rabbi. Only Jesus is to be called 'Rabbi'.
Do you not see how legalistic you are because of your works-based doctrine?

It's disturbing, truly disturbing, how you insist on people following rules and laws.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You go against obeying God. That is not going to go too well for you.
You cannot even understand what it means to obey God, thinking it's a set of rules that you have to follow. You say, "Don't do this," "Don't do that," "Do this," "Do that," yet you completely disregard everything Paul said.

There's no other way to put it. YOU'RE A LEGALIST! And that's NOT a good thing.

God's Truth

You cannot even understand what it means to obey God, thinking it's a set of rules that you have to follow. You say, "Don't do this," "Don't do that," "Do this," "Do that," yet you completely disregard everything Paul said.

There's no other way to put it. YOU'RE A LEGALIST! And that's NOT a good thing.

Paul probably has more do's and don't's than anyone in the Bible.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I agree with that verse Meshak... Here is more of that passage for context. The Jews clearly understood that Jesus was claiming equality with God. "17 In his defense Jesus said to them, “My Father is always at his work to this very day, and I too am working.” 18 For this reason they tried all the more to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20 For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21 For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him"

Your reading does not harmonize with what Jesus says as usual.

You are not open to the Truth. You are deeply brainwashed to traditional ideas.

good day.