Christians worship Christ; JW's do not!

God's Truth

Got any NEW material to peddle?

It's not new material. Why do you say that?

There is only one God and He is the Father. See 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

That scripture says the exact same thing about God as it does Jesus.

God the Father came as a Son called 'Lord, Jesus Christ'.

Apple7

There is only one God and He is the Father. See 1 Corinthians 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Each is the ONE God.

Each is NOT the other.

You do not yet comprehend The Trinity.

How many years has it been now...?

lifeisgood

:think: No!

The Son came to earth in human form (John 1:1), but God the Father DID NOT.

Jesus is unique as Emmanuel, “God with us” (Matthew 1:23).

Jesus is NOT the Father with a physical body.

Jesus is NOT the Holy Spirit with a physical body.

God the Father is NOT called a Son.

The Holy Spirit is NOT Jesus with a physical body.

James DOES NOT preach the sinner could receive salvation through works.

Jesus DOES NOT have TWO bodies as you, gt, profess.

Christ DID NOT take on a body in heaven that you, gt, claim He had BEFORE His incarnation.

The Lord DID NOT take on a PREINCARNATE body AFTER His resurrection and that it is the resurrection body as you, gt, profess.

God's Truth

God the Father doesn't need a Son to make Himself God.

God the Father didn't send a different person besides Himself to be sacrificed.

God came as a Son of Man and sacrificed Himself.

God's Truth

Context, context, context. Oh, I forget, you reject context.

Prove it. Address what I said in a debate style; and use scripture. Try to rightly divide. Man how I love using the Sword and rightly dividing between the bone and the marrow, and from thoughts and heart, and between soul and spirit.

God's Truth

Why do cult-lovers such as yourself come to me to prove your examples?

1 Cor 8.6 is YOUR polemic, not mine.....thus, the onus is upon you to exegete the Greek and prove to us your assertion that The Father is The Son.

Good luck on that...

God gives His Truth to us in our own language.

I can prove easily that there is ONLY ONE GOD, and He came as a Man.

lifeisgood

Prove it. Address what I said in a debate style; and use scripture. Try to rightly divide. Man how I love using the Sword and rightly dividing between the bone and the marrow, and from thoughts and heart, and between soul and spirit.

You are the one who has a problem with what the Bible says, always changing what is written to fit your false doctrine, always rejecting context of the verse you posit, and you are the one who have to prove that you are right and the Bible wrong.

lifeisgood

...in a debate style...

Like this?

Q: Who is Jesus?
GT: He is the Father with a physical body
Q: Where have you seen that in the Bible, can you please give a verse. Give a little bit more information of how you arrived at this conclusion.
GT: Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body
Q: I need a verse or a book that says that. A little bit more information, please.
GT: The Father came as a man's spirit.

GT: Hooray, I, gt, won the debate.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus prayed to the Father, and Jesus said in John 16:7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."
The 'Comforter' is the 'Holy Spirit.'

Matthew 26:39 "He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”

These two verses of Scripture 'prove' there are three separate members involved, yet, they are considered, one God.

God's Truth

Like this?

Q: Who is Jesus?
GT: He is the Father with a physical body
Q: Where have you seen that in the Bible, can you please give a verse. Give a little bit more information of how you arrived at this conclusion.
GT: Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body
Q: I need a verse or a book that says that. A little bit more information, please.
GT: The Father came as a man's spirit.

GT: Hooray, I, gt, won the debate.

I have given you scripture to prove it many times.

Is the Father Spirit, or is He an essence that you don't know and He has a separate Spirit called the Holy Spirit? Same what Jesus, please answer.