Capitol Police Warn Of Threat On March 4th

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Wow..... A person clearly set upon branding and then destroying democracy, it seems.

Democracy is, in fact, evil.

Korah and his posse were swallowed up by the earth because of it.

eider

Democracy is, in fact, evil.

Korah and his posse were swallowed up by the earth because of it.
But you take part in it
You have always appeared to approve of, support and debate on behalf of Democratic Leaders. You've always appeared to support the Constitution of your country.

And the alternative is any kind of authoritarian rule. I never got the impression that you approve of totalitarian states, is all.

Derf

But you take part in it

You have always appeared to approve of, support and debate on behalf of Democratic Leaders. You've always appeared to support the Constitution of your country.

And the alternative is any kind of authoritarian rule. I never got the impression that you approve of totalitarian states, is all.
The Constitution is not a democratic document. Antifa thugs would also fit the bill of "democratic leaders".

Derf

Wow..... A person clearly set upon branding and then destroying democracy, it seems.
I'm just saying that those things are "legal" in a democracy, once 51% agree that they are. A democracy knows no right or wrong, only "majority", which can be faked. This leads to government by the powerful (not necessarily in military might, but also in access to goods and services that can be witheld), which always tramples on the rights of those less powerful.
But not paying for someone else's goods and services is not the same as withholding them.

Democracies don't need to be destroyed, they destroy themselves.

eider

The Constitution is not a democratic document. Antifa thugs would also fit the bill of "democratic leaders".
Most US citizens seem to think that it is.
How does it go....... Government for the people by the people...?

eider

I'm just saying that those things are "legal" in a democracy, once 51% agree that they are. A democracy knows no right or wrong, only "majority", which can be faked. This leads to government by the powerful (not necessarily in military might, but also in access to goods and services that can be witheld), which always tramples on the rights of those less powerful.
But not paying for someone else's goods and services is not the same as withholding them.

Democracies don't need to be destroyed, they destroy themselves.
Which is the more evil state out of these two....
Authoritarian totalitarian North Korea .
Social democracy South Korea

Arthur Brain

So promoting QAnon, having a chart of left to right or worshiping Trump makes one far right in your view?
Considering that QAnon promotes the ridiculous notion that Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles then yeah, that's the kind of bonkers stuff that emanates from the American far right.

Having a chart is one thing. Having one that doesn't remotely reflect differing political views with any sort of honesty or accuracy is another altogether.

The only people who could possibly 'worship' Trump would be on the far right because no sensible, reasoned person would entertain it at all. So obviously that doesn't include everyone on the right of the political spectrum but only those to the extreme.

Arthur Brain

As I said, Antifa thugs...

But our Capitol was raised many years ago.
You've got to be kidding. You seem to forget that there's more than enough footage of who stormed the Capitol that day and they were not 'Antifa'. Not to mention all of the arrests having subsequently been made.

Arthur Brain

What is the health care service? Food? Yes, if the service is made available by taking from one by force to give to another. Thievery is not the only option, of course. Extortion is another possibility, like "pay for John Doe's medical bills, or I'll put you in jail." But it's pretty much the same thing.

It isn't just.

That doesn't mean the supposed alternative is just, either. For instance, if there were no Obamacare, or medicare, or Bush prescription drug plan, would it be ok if everyone (or anyone) decided not to help the widow or the orphan to have food? No.
Nations have been, and will continue to be, judged for such.
But is it ok to commit a greater wrong to correct a lesser evil?

Tell me, do you have church-owned hospitals in your country? We used to. I'm not sure we do anymore. I was born in a Methodist hospital. My daughter was born in a Catholic hospital. Neither are still church-owned. The government has deprived Christian churches of the blessing of helping others, while arguably ruining American healthcare. The ruination isn't complete yet, but it's getting close. I was denied healthcare for my daughter last week because I wouldn't agree to commit fraud.
We have a health care service that is available to all, regardless of employment or financial status. As it should be, at least in a civilized society at any rate.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Considering that QAnon promotes the ridiculous notion that Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibalistic, Satan worshipping paedophiles then yeah, that's the kind of bonkers stuff that emanates from the American far right.
Which Q post says Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibals?

Arthur Brain

Which Q post says Trump was fighting a secret war against an elite cabal of cannibals?
You're kidding, right. It's hardly a secret: