Capitol Police Warn Of Threat On March 4th

eider

Loser doesn't want to pay the doctor.
There is a difference between bigotry and snobbery.
You have both, I think....

Bigotry is looking down upon the unable, the disabled, the poor, the sick and the dying as losers.

Snobbery is overlooking the paramedics, the nurses, the auxiliaries, the porters, the cleaners, the receptionists, secretaries and all who go to make a health service.

All that bigotry and snobbery shown in that one short sentence.

Put it on your T-shirt!

Arthur Brain

Nobody is entitled to another's services. People with no Health Insurance can still get health care at hospitals inside the United States.
In the UK, everyone is entitled to health care. They also have the option to go private if they want and can afford it.

Sandycane

And as such have enacted the following:

Probably a prudent move but it just goes to show the sad state of affairs with the American far right.
Did I miss it? Didn't see anything about it in the news that day.

Arthur Brain

Did I miss it? Didn't see anything about it in the news that day.
Nothing actually happened on the day itself, it was more of a precautionary measure after the riots on Jan 6th which is understandable. Unfortunately there are still a fair percentage of far right nutcases who believe this sort of thing:

eider

Let me educate you about what contradictions are.
If you tell me of one ethic in one sentence, and then reverse it in the next, this just shows how messed up your ideas are.

Your wrote:- Nobody is entitled to another's services.
............ and then you showed me your country believes in something totally different...........
You then showed me:- People with no Health Insurance can still get health care at hospitals inside the United States.

Now all you have to do is to develop that service in to a full healthcare service, payed for by all that can afford to pay in. You see?.... You're first sentence was bunkum.

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
Let me educate you about what contradictions are.
If you tell me of one ethic in one sentence, and then reverse it in the next, this just shows how messed up your ideas are.

Your wrote:- Nobody is entitled to another's services.
............ and then you showed me your country believes in something totally different...........
You then showed me:- People with no Health Insurance can still get health care at hospitals inside the United States.

Now all you have to do is to develop that service in to a full healthcare service, payed for by all that can afford to pay in. You see?.... You're first sentence was bunkum.
No, it wasn't. People pay their hospital debts all the time. There is no contradiction. You are just a dumass.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Which makes your country superior ...

Here we have a MINORITY of the country trying to make sure only the wealthy have access to health care.

Prices for health care are so high because the government is involved. Get the government out of it, and more people will be able to get treated for less.