Cant You See It Yet

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I will be Christ's because He said I am!! LOL. The Mindset, feeling, etc of JOY is blissfull beyond imagination. Pain and suffering can lead you to sadness and godly sorrow. You think God made emotion for pure vanity. WRONG! It can be used FOR VANITY. But Feelings CAN BE RIGHTEOUS! They also can alert you when something is not right. Anger is an emotion! God uses it correctly. We don't alot of times. Anyhow the scripture you posted states CRUCIFIED THE "FLESH" with it's "passions and desires." It did not say I have crucified "PASSIONS AND DESIRES." Believers have passions and desires!

I said
I bumped up a revelation on emotions. You really should go read it.
You don't read well. It says those who ARE Christ's. Which means if you haven't crucified your emotions you ARE NOT Christ's.

Gal 5:24
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are blaspheming. You are blaspheming Christ who saved this person, and you are blaspheming God for God is love.

I said
Think about it. Everyone has fallen short of the glory of God. Everyone is a sinner. Do you think God has the warm fuzzy feeling of love over our failures?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
God wants us to be passionate.

Just read how passionate David was.

I said
You really don't read your bible do you.

John 10:8-9
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
(NKJ)

Aimiel

I said
You don't read well. It says those who ARE Christ's. Which means if you haven't crucified your emotions you ARE NOT Christ's.

24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
(NKJ)
This is exactly the kind of learning disability you have exhibited in the past which I'm talking about. The post CLEARLY states what The Word of God says: we have crucified our FLESH, with our FLESH's passions and desires. It doesn't say we crucify our emotions. Only those of the FLESH. Please attempt to comprehend what you read rather than jump to foolish conclusions. :duh:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
This is exactly the kind of learning disability you have exhibited in the past which I'm talking about. The post CLEARLY states what The Word of God says: we have crucified our FLESH, with our FLESH's passions and desires. It doesn't say we crucify our emotions. Only those of the FLESH. Please attempt to comprehend what you read rather than jump to foolish conclusions. :duh:

I said
Your an idiot. Does that really make any sense to you?

God's Truth

I said
Think about it. Everyone has fallen short of the glory of God. Everyone is a sinner. Do you think God has the warm fuzzy feeling of love over our failures?

We can find forgiveness and mercy through Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
We can find forgiveness and mercy through Jesus Christ.

Romans 5:5 And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

I said
yes His suffering wrongfully and waiting until a few of us get it right.

j4jesus09

I said

(NKJ)

Is anger an emotion? Is joy an emotion?

j4jesus09

I said
Anger is an emotion. Joy is an affection. Read the revelation on Emotions I just bumped up . It has them all .

Yes I read it. I can see the case you are making. However, the passions of the flesh you have described have nothing to do with the feeling of being loved or different spirits that God gives us. What is the lust of the flesh vs love. Adultery has nothing to do with feeling loved, fornication has nothing to do with feeling loved, murders, and all the rest are passions or emotions of EVIL NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS. But the fruit of Spirit is love, can feel it, joy, can feel it, longsuffering, can feel that, kindness can feel kindness, goodness, can feel goodness, faithfulness, can feel that, and the rest. I think the word feel or emotion is not the best word. Sensations, or sense, of love, sense of kindness in our soul, mind and body. I think we over spiritualize plain things of God. Next, brothers and sisters will be saying you can't even feel physical food or you are being fleshly.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes I read it. I can see the case you are making. However, the passions of the flesh you have described have nothing to do with the feeling of being loved or different spirits that God gives us. What is the lust of the flesh vs love. Adultery has nothing to do with feeling loved, fornication has nothing to do with feeling loved, murders, and all the rest are passions or emotions of EVIL NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS. But the fruit of Spirit is love, can feel it, joy, can feel it, longsuffering, can feel that, kindness can feel kindness, goodness, can feel goodness, faithfulness, can feel that, and the rest. I think the word feel or emotion is not the best word. Sensations, or sense, of love, sense of kindness in our soul, mind and body. I think we over spiritualize plain things of God. Next, brothers and sisters will be saying you can't even feel physical food or you are being fleshly.

I said
Did you read the revelation on Emotions. Because under that there are revelation on the flesh, affections. And it answers all your questions. Scroll down the board a little further.

j4jesus09

I said
Did you read the revelation on Emotions. Because under that there are revelation on the flesh, affections. And it answers all your questions. Scroll down the board a little further.

It's not that important really. Overall, let's pray to God for wisdom like James 5 says and He will give it to us! Whether I can identify exactly what feeling I'm experiencing is not a major concern but if it is as you say then let God get the glory. I know I'm riding with Yahweh and Jesus Christ, and rest of the family.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It's not that important really. Overall, let's pray to God for wisdom like James 5 says and He will give it to us! Whether I can identify exactly what feeling I'm experiencing is not a major concern but if it is as you say then let God get the glory. I know I'm riding with Yahweh and Jesus Christ, and rest of the family.

I said
lol That is what them revelations are. The deepest and more perfect wisdom from above.